Balance the Greed

Rayfield Lumina

balance.jpg.00f4f2bab2c0f7a6b2e4ef2e9768e334.jpg

Balance the Greed

Continuous Spell

During your opponent's turn, draw 1 card the first time your opponent perform each of the following actions.
* Special Summons a monster(s)
* Adds a card(s) from their Deck or GY to the hand.
* Sends a card(s) from their hand or Deck to the GY.
* Attacks.
Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, if you drew any card(s) by this card's effect during the previous turn, discard the same amount of cards you drew
(even if this card leaves the field), but if you cannot, take 2000 damage for each card you couldn't discard. You can only control 1 "Balance the Greed".

Okay, so this card is supposed to work as a possible staple in Decks. It has no kind of protection and its not recyclable/searchable by archetypal means, AKAIK, which hinders the effectiveness as any MST will kill it, but as long as the opponent doesn't have such tool, or specially if you draw this first turn, it should be very handy, letting you set up GY while thinning the Deck. Dark World guys and others would be happy with this xD.

And well, this card is a testimony of how I like to make myself things complicated, as I could just posted the card as "Written", but since I like so much to post the cards pictured, I had to make this funny composition n.n.

Archived