A Decision Must be made Now.

MasterOfMagicians

this is why the disscusion thread on the mod application shouldnt have been locked

but he needs to just pm the members he feel are worthy throughout the days that hes on and upgrade them to mods.....simple no application should be done just watch over the site

stated this on frunkspace

If you Must know;

The site is not in shambles at all, actually for the last few days ive only had to tend to very minor duties, theres not much trouble making / rule breaking happening, although that may lead to a 'calm before the storm' theory, but nevertheless, momenterally the 'shambles' bit is not true.

And let them grow restless, If they are so bothered about a Moderator position it shows only their lust for power, any normal person who wants it but for the right reasons, will not badger on about it.

YCMaker will make his choices when ready.

Furthermore, with the recent situation of a Trusted Moderator spilling secrets from the Mod Forum, it is going to be harder for YCMaker to choose people that he can trust, thus it maybe a little while longer, blame jerry for that.

If you Must know;

The site is not in shambles at all' date=' actually for the last few days ive only had to tend to very minor duties, theres not much trouble making / rule breaking happening, although that may lead to a 'calm before the storm' theory, but nevertheless, momenterally the 'shambles' bit is not true.

And let them grow restless, If they are so bothered about a Moderator position it shows only there lust for power, any normal person who wants it but for the right reasons, will not badger on about it.

YCMaker will make his choices when ready.

Furthermore, with the recent situation of a Trusted Moderator spilling secrets from the Mod Forum, it is going to be harder for YCMaker to choose people that he can trust, thus it maybe a little while longer, blame jerry for that.

[/quote']

quoted for truth

but i think the waiting thing is forcing people to post threads like this as its eating away at them....such as myself...but i stopped caring...

Moderator position it shows only their lust for power

power..... every one wants it and yet so little deserve it

it's odd but I never once thought to apply for the mod position

but every one and there mother applied

being a mod just dose not intrest me it seems boring.........no not boring more like a waste of time.......no thats not it ether ah yes I know it seems like a fruitless job

Archived