Duel Academy FGX

maddog15

(Imagine a school of duelists from all around the world, all brought together to become the best duelists in the world.)

Well where do I start this story, urm, I know duel acadcemy has changed since Jaden was a student here 5 years ago. Infact, alot has changed, indeed there's a new chancellor in town and apart from the normal dorms; blue, yellow, and red, there is two more unofficial dorms; Zorc Black and Cyber Dragon White. This year there has been alot of applicants, including one boy Charly Thompson. He's an average kid who loves to duel and he's a very good duelist with potential, he rules the duel zone with his G.I Unit cards. Don't forget the Trusdales are letting another child come to duel academy and if you haven't guessed it yet he duels with the powerful cyber lygers, this young duelist is walking straight into the shoes of his older brother Zane. Now it's time to get on with the story.

Episode 1

Time to Duel

It was a long wait for Charly but he's finally here, Duel Acadamy finals to get into the Duel Academy, this was Charly's chance to become a Duel Academy student. For most kids, this is a dream come true to be accepted into this shcool.

So Charly set out for the Duel Academy applicant center. A couple of minutes after leaving for Duel Academy, he arrives there to find a note on the door, its says; "Duel Academy students must complete a trial test to say what dorm you will be in. Go around the town to duel one of our students, it's a one match elimination, so if you lose you dont get in. please come inside to get your swipe card and duel disk."

Charly goes in and sees that there's not much of a queue, he sees one man behind the counter, "Why ain't their anyone here apart from me" Charly asks, the man replies, "You're late, you've now only got one hour to dule your opponant and get back here to qualify for the Duel Academy. Here's your duel disk and swipe card, you need to win a duel, if you win you use the swipe card with their dule disk and it will then tell us that you have qualified, but none of that matters if you're not back here in one hour". So Chaly grabs the dule disk and runs to the door.

"If I was a duelist, where would i be?" Charly thought. So he started walking everywhere but couldn't find a duelist. He was beginning to lose hope of finding another duelist and according to the clock he only had 37 minutes left, he needed to hurry. he went round the corner and found a duelist, but he wasn't the right one, he was trying to get in to dule academy as well, this kid looked very confident and he was very tall, so Charly assumed he hasn't had any luck yet so he went over to him and introduced himself and the kid turned round and said "Hi, i'm James I guess your looking for these duelists then, ha ha ha", "why is it so funny?" Charly replies, "Becuase, there's only teachers left to dule and I know were they are, come with me" so Charly said in his delight "Ok" so they started walking and before charly knew it they were in an ally and James stoped and said "Duelist you're not mean't to find your opponant, your opponant is meant to find you, you see, i'm your challenger, if you beat me, your in, if you don't, bye bye little kid. Let's duel." Charly got out his deck and started the game and replyed, "Duel".

"You may start" James said. charly repylyed with "Ok".

First turn

Charly - life points 4000

Draw phase - 6 cards in hand

Standby phase -

Main phase 1 - I'll play G.I Soilder #1 in attack mode: a:1500/d:1000. Beat That!

Battle phase -

Main phase 2 -

End phase - I end - 5 cards in hand

Second turn

James - life points 4000

Draw phase - 6 cards in hand

Standby phase -

Main phase 1 - I'll summon Mad Dog of Darkness which has a:1900/d:1400

Battle phase - Mad Dog of Darkness, kill his G.I soilder #1 now! [Charly's life points 3600]

Main phase 2 - I'll play one card face down and end [He plays Magic Cylinder]

End phase - I end, not long now 'till I win! - 4 cards in hand

Third turn

Charly - life points 3600

Draw phase - I draw - 6 cards in hand

Standby phase -

Main phase 1 - I'll first special summon my G.I Soilder #2, thanks to its effect, I can special summon this monster, you have more monsters than me but he will be going to summon my G.I Soilder #3 which has a:2100/d:1600, just before i make my attack, I play Mystical Space Typhoon which destroys your face down card.

Battle phase - Now, G.I soilder #3, destory Mad Dog of Darkness. [James' life points 3800]

Main phase 2 - I'll play one card face down [charly plays G.I Unit Formation]

End phase - I end - 2 cards in hand

Fourth turn

James - life points 3800

Draw phase - I'll draw - 5 cards in hand

stand by phase -

Main phase 1- I'll play Ancient Telescope, which alows me to look at the top 5 cards of my deck and re-arrange them in any order. Then I play one face down monster [Cyber Jar]

battle phase -

main phase 2 - and one face down [Trap Hole]

end phase - I end - 3 cards in hand

(The fool will attack my cyber jar and the top five cards of my deck are monsters, so i'll be able to beat him) James says in his head.

5th turn

Charly - life points 3600

Draw phase - I draw - 3 cards in hand

Stand by phase-

Main phase 1 - I'll normal summon G.I snipper atk:700/def:400 in attack mode, then I activate my face down card G.I unit formation which alows me destory one face down card for every monster with G.I in their name, and I count 2 so bye bye, now i'll play the field card batte field which increases all monster with G.I in their name by 500 Attack points.

Battle phase - It's over for you now, G.I soilder #3 and G.I sniper both attack [2600+1200=3800] I win! yay!

James congratulates Charly and mentions he needs to swipe his card. "Oh yeah, by the way, you only have 10 more minutes, run if you want to make Duel Academy" James says. So Charly runs and gets their with time to spare.

"Any duelists with their swip card not swiped yet?" Charly goes over and says he hasn't yet. The teacher swipes the card and says "You beat a 2nd year Slither student, not a very strong one at that, but anyway welcome to Slither red".

More episodes will be coming soon

episode 2

welcome to your new home

charly finaly got of the plane and is now at dule academy he can't wait to get inside."all students to the main duling buiding pronto" says this big teacher in blue.

he started speaking again and he said "i am the head of obilisk blue, alow me to introduce myself im mr. harison. now folow me to the main duling area". so we all folowed him he showed use were a dorms will be, then he finaly showed use to the duling area.

when charly went in their we told were to sit depending on our dorms. charly took some time looking for freshmen slithers like him to sit near. then he found a couple so he placed himself down their.

"hi im aron and you are?" says this little kid. "hi im charly" charly replyed. "you ok " aron asked, but he was inturupted by the chansaler, " quiet please students quiest please." everyone stoped talking and he began to speak again," hello welcome to dule academy alow me to introduce myself im chansaler Misawa, bastion misawa. ill be your chanseler for the next three years. whille your at dule academy you will transorm from students to great national dulests all over the world. also you will be teached a wider range of subjects not just duleling, lessons you will remember for the rest of your life, at this school i'v seen some of the greatest dulest of all time come and go from here and i have the pleasure to introduce one of them she is my friend and coleige at dule academy she is is second in comand here alow me to introduce miss Alexis Rhodes. clapping came from everywhere in the main dule area. Alexis Rhodes started to make and announcement " as apart of our tradition here at dule academy ill pick two dulest to dule each other can i see hands up for who wants to dule" at that point all but two people put their hands up alexis noticed this and she picked the two boy's.

"huh me i dont want to ill lose badly " aron said. charly replyed " your not that bad shes picked someone who hasn't put their hand up so they must be afraid of losing so he must be around your level" aron agried and walk to the duling platform. the other kid was in obilisk blue. Alexis Rhodes start anoncing that arons oppenent would be zane trusdales brother mat trusdale. "you ready" mat said

aron replyed " yer bring it"

dule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mat said" you can go first ."

1st turn

aron

draw phase-ill draw one card- six cards

stand by phase-

main phase one- i think ill play crystal orb which alows me to search for a card in my deck with crystal in the cards name and i think ill get another crystal orb then ill play this crystal orb and get crystal palidan from my deck to my hand then ill remove to cards to play crystal palidan, i can normal summon this monster by removing 2 cards with crystal in their name from the graveyard to the removed from play zone.

crystal palidan

water

warrior/ effect

this card can only be normal summoned by two cards out of your graveyard with "crystal in the cards name. once per turn by tributing one monster with crystal in the monster cards name destroy all face down cards on the field.

atk:2000/def:2200

battle phase-

main phase two- ill play crystal sword which increases my palidan atacks points by 400.

end phase- ill finish with that your move- 4 cards in hand

2nd turn

mats turn

draw phase- ill draw - 6 cards in hand

stand by phase -

main phase 1- ill normal summon cyber lyger

cyber lyger

earth

matchine/effect

if your openent has 1 or more monster cards on their side of the field while this card is in your hand then you can normal summon this card with no tributes. if your openent atack this card with a monster card of a higher level, you can actavate as many spell and trap cards in your hand.

atk:2000/def:1400

then ill play the spell card perfection of three now by tributing my cyber lyger i can special summon cyber perfection lyger from my fusion deck and cyber perfection lyger can atack directly. [mats life points 2000]

perfection of three

spell

pay half your life points. tribute one "cyber lyger" to special summon one "cyber perfection lyger" to the field from your fusion deck. cyber perfection lyger can atack directly the turn this card was activated.

cyber perfection lyger

earth

matchine/fusion/effect

cyber lyger + cyber lyger + cyber lyger

if this creature atacks a face down monster card or defence potition monster, during the damage step inflict 2000 to your openents life points. during the end phase of the turn this card was special/ fusion summoned send this creature back to the fusion deck and special summon 1 "cyber lyger" from your graveyard to the field.

atk:3200/def:2000

then ill finaly play limetal removal which doubles my monsters atack points to 6400.

battle phase - finish him now cyber perfection lyger, direct atack. (arons life points 0000)

"wow" charly said as the hold dule area was in shock from what just happened. chansaler Misawa started to speak again "wow it looks like we will have another trusedale in this school aright someone, who going to walk in the same foot steps as his brother, mat is defernertly destent for greatness in this school just like his brothers before him. well done mat" mat just look at the chansaler and said " i'm better than my brothers, so i can't walk in their foot steps." and walk back into the croud.

aron still shocked walked back to me. "dont worrie hes probly the best dulest in the school evryone would have probly lost to him" trying to cheer aron up. " its ok im just shoked that it only took him a turn to beat me." "well come on you did also summon a powerful monster in your first turn and it was skillful how you summoned cyrstal palidan." still trying to cheer aron up.

"well students the introduct assembily is finaly over now go and find your dorms and get unpacked" said chansaler Misawa. after that everyone started to go. and this is were im ending this episode,episode three comming soon.

so its the first day of lessons for charly and all the other freshman students, charly has been waiting for this a long time to finaly be a student at the most famous duling school in the world. "oi charly get up now" aron said. " im up" charly replyed. so they get ready and put on their slither red uniform, making sure everything about them was perfect for their first day, after all if you'v spent all your hoping that one day you would get here and now you are you would want it to be a good as posible.

the door opens wide and a girl in red is at the door. "oi classes are going to start soon come, ol yer im sam, but you can call me sammy. im in slither red as you can guese now come on before we are late.

so the three of them rushed to lessons and dont worrie they made with ages to go beacuse lesson's on the first day started at noon and they had arrived at 9. " note to all studenents all lessons will begin at noon. " said sammy reading the note. so they started to walk off and sammy said, " since we've got 3 hours to kill lets go round the island" almost immeadertly aron said " well we've only just got here and we will probly get lost." with that charly repliyed " come on were's your sence of adventure aron" and sammy replied "come on please i promise we won't get into know trouble aron." and all aron replyed was " were are going wether i don't want to ain't we" then they all started luaghing.

so they look all around the school and by lessons that are going on for the older years and aron said " charly you still looking forward to the lessons, beacuse im not now." they all started laughing again. then they started to travel toward the obilisk blue dorm without realising it.

"hay were infront of the blue dorm." sammy said." oi you's you slither slackers why are you here name your business here now you's peices of rockie scum." saying a kid in blue uniform. this kid was in a group of students all in blue. alow me to explain the school structure. you know you have to were diferent uniforms for different dorms yer." yer what dose that have to do with anything " sammy said. " well wondered why knowone other dorm are trying to mix with your sort?" aron replyed ruriously said" what dose that have to do with anything ?" . well let me explain you lost to a obilisk blue student in one turn and your in slither red dose that help you? you slither slacker?. "what do you mean by slither slacker?" charly said looking confused. the group of boy's in blue started to luagh. "look ill tell you their are 3 dorms in this school slither red for chumps who only just manged to get in this school, dueling slackers in this school, then you'v got your raw yellow were you have duelest's who have some protential, and then finaly i bring you to the great obilisk blue the greatest dulests in this school do you finaly get it you slackers. aron started to look down whan sammy spoke out " who are you little boy?" and he replyed "well i dont think thats any of your business but ill give you my name sumething to admira im john harrison the great, my father is the king of shennobeia in Europe." and sammy replyed " well my hinas ready to get your royal butt kicked by a slither red, and by the way red is for passion not slacker, dule me now." " no ill dule the quiet one"as john pointed at charly. " well ok lets dule" charly replyed.

dule

"you may start slacker" john said.

1st turn

charlys turn.- 4000 life points

draw phase- will ill draw- 6 cards in hand.

stand by phase-

main phase 1- first to kick thins of im going to play G.I snipper in atack mode. then ill equip him to the equip spell card G.I grenades. then ill end for now.

G.I snipper

earth

warior/ effect

this creature can't be destroyed as result of batle if the card "battle field" is on the field. this creature can atack your openents life points directly.

atk:650/def:400

G.I grenades

epuip

this card can only be equiped to a monster card with "G.I" in their name.you can only use the effect of this card 3 times, after the 3rd use this card is sent to the graveyard. once per turn you can send 1 card on the field to the graveyard.

[he will atack my monster and ill activate my equip card which will destroy his monster.] charly thought.

end phase- your move- 4 cards in hand. 4000 life points

now i'll turn your plan back on you, you slacker.

second turn

john's turn

draw phase- ill draw - 6 cards in hand - 4000 life points

stand by phase -

ill show you, you slacker

main phase 1 - ill play the spell card mystical space typhoon, so by by G.I grenades and by by to any chanse of using it effect to destory my monster. now im going to summon queens knight in atack mode.

battle phase- now ill show you how its done queens knight atack that perfectic monster. [charlie's life points 3250] now thats how you atack a monster.

main phase 2 - ill play three cards face down to keep you guesing, and worring how ill use them. [cards face down rush recklessly, ring of destruction, and barrle behind the door.]

end phase- your not gonna finish your move so you can have your move now - 1 card in hand

ok it my turn.

"STOP DUELING NOW" we all looked over and it was chanseler misawa. " class is starting soon so this duel will end now. "what this is a joke im about to school this slacker " chanseler misawa just looked at him and said "some of the best duelests ever at this school came from slither so maybe your the slacker, now get to class, now!." they started to walk to class and john turned round at charly and siad "you were lucky today but maybe we can do this again ill prove to you that your just a slacker you wait." "now off to class last time ill tell you's" chanseler misawa said in an angree voice now. so they start to go to class none of the tree slither's said anything to each other untill they were nearly at the class room for their lesson.

"your so so luky charly come on admit he would of won with those face downs before you would had a chanse to stop it." aron said in a glad tone. " dont worrie charly this just mean we need to improve alot, if we ever are gonna be respected in thsi school. " yer your right both of you's but next time ill take him for sure" charly said. luky them this time they got to class with very little time to spare.

this is all for now charly cut it close today. please tell my what you think so far and ill be writing the new episode very soon.

episode 4- weres my teddy bear

after the first day of lesson most students are finding, well more work than they exspected, but charlies still loving it here and hes loving it more and more. todays lesson is gonna be much stronger beacuse at the end of every lesson aa dulest will be chosen to dule them to see if they have leaned what the teachers have been trying to teach.

"oi come on charly me and sammy are waiting" aron said to charly. so charly finished getting ready and has been improving his deck all night so hes still a little sleepy. you see he's still annoyed that if the chansaler hadn't came he would of lost to that jurk john. sammy asked charly " so aron told me that you were all night trying to improve your deck so did you make big changes." they started walking to class and finaly charly replyed" iv not made a big change to my deck just mainly thought up some new very sweey stargities, so next time i'll be ready.". they get to class finaly.

"hi i am your teacher for this year, miss valentime, but you can call me mai, and like you im also new here" mai said. a kid shouted out "how comes you can here this year then?" and mai replyed " well i don't think you have a right to know, any let me say a few things about me, firstly you may or may not know this but i made it to the battle city finals in my dueling carrer, and i'v got to the top 4 in dulest kindom. im a huge stagigest when it comes to dueling and i duel using the harpy ladies." the lesson went on for some time mai was lecturing about the importance of stratigie in a deck and deck construction, this is why the chansaler likes her becuase she uses her brain alot in dueling.

but finaly the lesson was over and the rest of the day went very quick as well.

3 o'clock and it the end of the day charly, aron ,and sammy went to the schools ground to sit round their and talk. when they got their all they could here was luaghter from one dulest. " ha ha ha you lose now leave ha ha ha now leave you first year" said this kid in black. the kid saw chary, aron, and sammy and said " oi first years get over here this is strickly 3rd year zork black teritory only zork black dulests got that, but you can stay here if you win a duel against me, like you'z would win againist me. then sammy said " who their hell are zork black their not a dorm." and the kid in black just replyed " ha you think that we care if we are a dorm or not, anyway if we were a dorm its not like any first years would ever get in." at this point mat and a couple of obilisk blues came round onto the field probly having the same idaer as charly and the others. aron whispered to charly and said " ol great more trouble". they came over to use but didn't say anything to use but then and mat came up to us and asked us" this kid who chalenging you to a dule is an zork black students, zorks are the most destructive duelests ever they enjoy toying with their openents, i'v seen this kid before duel he's ok but not invinsible, you see he only got by knowing someone high up." he replyed " it dosn't matter i'll still destroy all of you'z it dosn't matter ha ha ha " mat walked up to him and said " duel now then" just then sammy said" i haven't dueled since i'v got here so ill think ill take this joker on now step out of my way mat" then the kid in black spoke again "very well i'll take on the girl, it dosn't matter ill win.

dule

"by the way when we win this will no longer be zork black but it will be 1st year's" sammy said

first turn

sammy's turn - 4000 life points

draw phase- i'll draw - 6 cards in hand.

stand by phase -

main phase - well first ill play cuddle box a field spell but i'll tell you later how it works. then i'll summon cuddle bear jamiein defence mode and i think that enough for now.

end phase- your move then - 4 cards in hand.

cuddle box

spell/ field

increase the defence of all monster cards with "cuddle bear" in thier name by 400 points. when a monster card with cuddle bear in the cards name is sent to the graveyard (except as result of battle) special summon a monster with "cudle bear" in the cards name which is the same or a lower level than the destroyed monster.

cuddle bear jamiein

earth

beast/ effect

if your openent atack this card with one of their monster, tribute this card to negate the atack and inflict the atack of the atacking monster off your openents life points.

atk:500/def:1400

second turn

guy in black clothes- 4000 life points

draw phase- ill draw, aww perfect- 6 cards in hand

stand by phase-

main phase 1 - ha ha ha ill summon my mad dog of darkness in atack mode so even with your field dosen't give it a big enough defence mode. " he wait i know you your the dulest i beat to get into dule academy" he replyed " yes it is me james but this time im stronger much much stronger". now ill play mystical space typhoon to destroy you cuddle box, so its now safe to atack, but before i atack ill play this spell card smashing ground which destroy's your bear and finaly ill play wild nature reaease which doubles my monsters atack points to 3800.

battle phase - atack now [sammys life points]

main phase 2 - ill play one card face down and end my turn. [call of the huanted]

end phase- mad dog of darkness is destroyed beacuse of wild nature realease- 2 cards in hand.

mat says " she gonna need to make a very good move just to still hold on " aron replys " she can do it, come on charly schooled this kid."

3rd turn

sammys turn [ 200 life points]

draw phase- it my turn ill draw - 5 cards in hand.

stand by phase- james activates call of huanted and brings back mad dog of darkness.

main phase one - say by to it because ill summon suezy cuddle bear because by removeing one card fro my graveyard from play i can destroy or negate one spell or trap card on the field. then im going to play on card face down [ replacement dole]

battle phase- suezy cuddle bear atack james [james life points 3300].

end phase - ill end for now.- 3 cards in hand

suezy cuddle bear

earth

beast/effect

once per turn by removing one monster in your graveyard with "cuddle bear" in the cards name, destroy one spell or trap card on the field.]

atk:700def:1200

replacement dole

trap

remove one monster with "cuddle bear" in the cards name from play. special summon one level four monster in your hand. end you openents battle phase.

"well its my turn now" james said.

4th turn

james turn [ 3300 life points]

draw phase - i'll draw - 3 cards in hand

stand by phase -

main phase- ill play a spell call the cherful coffin which alows me to discard up to three cards from my hand but ill discard one called cyber dragon. then im going to remove mad dog and cyber dragon to special summon black lust soilder envoy of the begining in atack mode it's over for you

battle phase - "atack now" james said. sammy replyed " sorry your out of luck ill play my trap realpacement dole which firsts i have to remove a "cuddle bear" monster from play then i get ot special summon a "cuddle bear" monster from my hand, and ill play this one mr cuddle bear he get's 1000 atack points for every beast type monster that has been removed from play giving him 2000 atack points, and also thanks replacement dole your battle phase ends.

main phase 2- ok ill end

end phase- ill end it their your mine next turn- 0 cards in hand [ life points 3300]

mr cuddle bear

earth

beast/effect

the origional atack of this card is card is the number of beast type monsters removed from play x 1000.

atk:????/def:3000

"this dule is over james"

5th turn

sammy's lifepoints 200

draw phase - ill draw - 4 cards in hand

standy by phase -

main phase 1- first ill play fissure to destroy your black luster soilder. and then ill play my spell card cuddle from beyond, which alows me to discard a level five or higher monster with "cuddle bear" in the cards name to increase one of my monster atack points by half of the total atack of the discarded monster. its over james, because the monster im discarding haves 2600 atack points im discarding my cyber cuddle bear. so now my mr cuddle bear atack points become 3300.

battle phase - mr cuddle bear win this. jamse lifepoints 0000

james started run off and replyed " the other will come for you's lot you wait"

they all cheered and aron started to ask a question" how come your not in obilisk blue sammy your way good" and sammy anwsered" because i took on a slither red and i would of needed to beat an obilisk to get into obilisk blue. after sammy said that charly said " well done anyway you got the first years an area for our self yay". after charly said that mat said " you mean obilisk blue teritory now go away " charly objective "no" and mat replyed" well will dule if you win its slither if i win its obilisk's" charly agreed.

dule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to be continued

cuddle bears

cuddle box

spell/ field

increase the defence of all monster cards with "cuddle bear" in thier name by 400 points. when a monster card with cuddle bear in the cards name is sent to the graveyard (except as result of battle) special summon a monster with "cudle bear" in the cards name which is the same or a lower level than the destroyed monster.

cuddle bear jamie

earth

beast/ effect

if your openent atack this card with one of their monster, tribute this card to negate the atack and inflict the atack of the atacking monster off your openents life points.

atk:600/def:1400

suezy cuddle bear

earth

beast/effect

once per turn by removing one monster in your graveyard with "cuddle bear" in the cards name, destroy one spell or trap card on the field.]

atk:700def:1200

replacement dole

trap

remove one monster with "cuddle bear" in the cards name from play. special summon one level four monster in your hand. end you openents battle phase.

mr cuddle bear

earth

beast/effect

the origional atack of this card is card is the number of beast type monsters removed from play x 1000.

atk:????/def:3000

cuddle from beyond

discard one level 5 monster or higher with "cuddle bear" in the monster cards name. increase one monster on the fields atack points by half the atack points of the discarded monster.

cyber cuddle bear

earth

matchine/effect

if this card is special summoned you can special summon one monster in your graveyard and increase the atack points of this card by the atack points of the special summoned monster.

atk:2600/def:2000

episode 5- moving up in the game

last time on dule monsters fgx charly chalenged mat to a dule with the stakes at who ever wins gets the new teritory on the island.

"dule!" they both said as they got their dule disks ready.

mat told charly that "you can go first charly."

1st turn

charlies turn - life points 4000

draw phase - ill draw - 6 cards in hand

stand by phase -

main phase 1- i'll summon my g.i soilder #1 in atack mode then i'll play one card face down [G.I battle tank] and i'll end my turn their

battle phase -

main phase 2 -

end phase - i'll end it their your move mat - 4 cards in hand.

G.I soilder #1

earth

warior

once a cadet, now this soilder is fighting in the great G.I unit on the front line doing his part to make a better tomorow

atk:1500/def:1000

G.I battle tank

trap

continuous

after you have activated this card treat it as an equip card. this card can only be equiped to a monster card with "G.I" in their name. pay 2000 life points to activate this card. the monster equiped to this card has now atk:600/def:3000, this creature can atack while in defence mode, this creature can atack your openent lif points directly.

2nd turn

mat's turn - life points 4000

stand by phase -

main phase 1 - well i'll start things off by summoning cyber lyger in atack mode and since you have more monsters than me i dont have to make a tribute to summon my monster then ill play cyber ritural which alows me to tribute my cyber lyger on the field i can special summon my cyber god lyger in atack mode then.

battle phase -

main phase 2 -

end phase -ill end my turn which means my cyber god lyger destorys all face down cards on the field. charly replys" well i activate my face down and it is G.I battle tank." then mat just replys "well ok it's your turn." - 3 cards in mats hand.

cyber ritural

spell/ ritural

tribute a monster with "cyber lyger" in the cards name to activate one of these effects;

.inflict 500 life points to your openent for every card removed from play.

.special summon "cyber god lyger" from your hand or deck to the field.

cyber god lyger

earth

matchine/ritural/effect

this card can only be special summoned by the effect of cyber ritural. during the end phase, if this card is on the field in atack mode you can destroy all face down cards on the field.

atk:2300/ def:400

3rd turn

charlie's turn - life points 4000

draw phase- i'll draw - 5 cards in hand.

stand by phase -

main phase 1 - ill play my field spell battle field wich increases my g.i's atack points by 500. then ill switch my g.i soilder into defence mode.

battel phase - ill atack with my tank for 1100 , ol yer he can atack while in defence mode. [mats life points 2900]

main phase 2 - ill end it here.

end phase - ill end - 4 cards in hand

battle field

spell/ field

increase the atack points of all monster cards with "G.I" in their name by 500 points.

4th turn

mats turn- life points 2900

draw phase - ill draw - 4 cards in hand

stand by phase -

main phase 1- now im going to play the spell card lyger union, and now im going to play another spell card known as Polymerization and ill fuse the two cyber and my cyber god lyger to summon my cyber perfection lyger ol yer lyger union turns all my fusion tribute to cyber lyger so i dont need three cyber lygers to summon cyber perfection lyger. so say hello to cyber perfection lyger.

battle phase - now atack his tank and soilder and thank to my monsters special ability you now lose 2000 life points. [charlies life points 2000]

main phase 2 -

end phase - ill end it their - 1 card in hand - cyber perfection lyger is sent back to the fusion deck and cyber lyger is special summoned from the graveyard.

5th turn

charlies turn - life points 2000

draw phase - ill draw - 5 cards in hand

stand by phase -

main phase 1 - im not gonna play G.I soilder #2 and i dont have to tribute since you have more monsters on the field than me then im gonna equip him to G.I matchine gun and ill equip another wepon G.I sniper riffle which decreases the atack of my monster by 800 but now he can atack directly.

battle phase - now G.I soilder #2 atack directly and G.I matchine gun gives my monster makes my give up 800 life points [ charlies life points 1200] and while atacking my monster get an extra 700 atack points now G.I soilder #2 atack directly for 1900 [mats life points 1000].

main phase 2 - ill play a face down [front line].

end phase- ill end - 1 card in hand - charlies life points 1200

G.I matchine gun

equip

this card can only be equiped to a monster card with "G.I" in their name. pay 800 life points to activate this card, while this creature atacking another monster card increase the atacked of the equiped monster by 700 atack points.

G.I sniper riffle

equip

this card can only be equiped to a monster card with "G.I" in their name. decrease the atack of the equiped monster card by 800 atack points, this creature can atack your openents life points directly.

front line

trap

counter

when a monster with "G.I" in the cards name is sent to the graveyard by result of battle you can special summon 1 level 4 monster with "G.I" in the cards from your hand to the field in atack mode.

6th turn

mats turn - life points 1000

draw phase - ill draw now - 2 cards in hand

stand by phase -

main phase 1 -

battle phase - cbyer lyger will atack your monster and inflict 100 points of damage.[charlies life points 1100] charlie replys" ill ativate my face down front line which alows me to special summon another g.i monster, ill choose G.I snipper.

main phase 2 - ill play a face down [ magical cylinders]

end phase - ill end it their - 1 card in hand.

7th turn

charlies turn - life points 1100

draw phase - ill draw now - 2 cards in hand

stand by phase -

main phase 1 - ill play mystical space tythoon to destroy your face down. mat replys "no my face down im finished"

battle phase - now g.i snipper atck direct for 1150 [amts life points 0000] i win yay.

"wow" aron replyed. mat stod their in silence and walked away . charlie said to mat " hay the deal didn't mean you had to go." but he kept walking. sammy final said to charlie" well done very lucky though" aron then came out with " you not only got us this field your now also the best duelest in the school." sammy agreed. they just walked back to their dorm still gobsmacked.

thats all for now gonna write the new episode soon soz for the wait for this episode its just i just only got around to finishing this.

• 2 weeks later...

the bell rang indicating the end of the school day. it was friday, and it had been a long week. all everyone wanted to do was to chill out for the weekend. "now remember students, your first gx duel pratical is on monday and it can affect your dorm status." the teacher said. charly, aron and sammy were walking back to their dorm all worried about this dueling pratical thay'v got comming up. " why don't we do something this weekend?" sammy said to try lighten the mood. "one dont we need to revise and pratice for this test and two were can we go?" aron replyed. sammy thought for a couple of seconds and replyed "well we could allways take the boat that stops here of a weekend to a near by island maybe, what do you think charly?" sammy said. charly raplyed "we might aswell, but how are we gonna get back?" sammy replyed again saying" the ship returns here on monday morning so we will not miss out pratical." with that they had made their plans for the weekend.

later on about 8pm charrly and aron were in the dorm room and reading up and revising for their test. "this is way boring i already know this stuff wanna duel aron?" aron looks down and then reply's "well my deck needs all sorting out beacuse i disasembled it after the first day here and i havn't got around to re-asembling my deck yet." charly then asked "why did you disasemble your deck?" aron looking a bit frustrated replyed" well just incase you forgot i lost in one turn on my first day here so does that answer your question, plus urrrrrrr acturly don't worry about it." charrly looking a bit conserned ask aron " are you worried about lossing like that again?" aron looked down and didn't answer. charly said "well mate you shouldn't worry beacuse its only a card game." charlie's atempt to cherr up aron didn't work. charly then said "well why don't we re- build your deck now, come'on it will be fun." aron looked up and said " realy, are you sure beacuse we'v got a load of revision to go through." charly looked back and grined" let me see i'v got two choises do revison or help re-build my mates deck. urm thats a hard decision to make. they both laughed.

"so what sort of cards do you have then?" charly asked aron. aron went under his bed and picked his card colection "you see charly i have alot of cards but not alot of rare cards." aron explained. charly looked at the cards, he started to order them and putting them into piles. "urm you don't have alot very powerful cards but thier still ok to use. also you have alot of crystal monsters i think you should stick with them." charly said to aron. thet started to build the deck very carefuly. " add my cyrstal knight he's powerful." aron said to charly. charly nodded and added the card to arons deck. they spent ages on the deck, constently changing and ajusting the deck, untill it was perfect. "finaly it's complete?" aron said with gladness. charly looked through the deck checking the deck again. "urm theirs something missing, but i can't put my finger on it." aron looked over at charly and said "are you sure theirs something missing?" charly gave it some thought and then replyed" yer, i know what i forgot i had this cool card but i don't need it maybe you might." charly placed the card into arons deck, and gave the now compleated deck back to aron. aron looked through his new deck, it looked so organised now compared to how it used to look. "thank you charly" aron said. aron then turned round to charly and asked" hey lets test this new deck yer charly, wanna duel?" charly yaned and then replied" no thanks i think im gonna doze off for the night, night night," and with charly was out cold asleep. aron went to his bed placed his new deck on his desk and drifted off to sleep.

it was a warm saturday morning, it was one were you didn't want to leave your bed all day. "hey get up the both of you or we will miss our boat." sammy said trying to get them up. they started to slowly get up. they were yarning, and streching alot but they got up." you both had a late night last night didn't you!"sammy said with a slight anger in her voice. charly looked over at aron and sammy and replied "well we were but we were fixing arons deck and let me say it's much better now." aron said " well it doesn't matter now does it lets get the boat and go to one of the islands then.with that they left the dorm and set off for the port.

it didn't take them much time to get to the port. "come'on lets get on before it goes." sammy said. so the three of them got on the boat. they looked around and found a good spot to hang around, untill they get to another island. its was sunny and warm just right to go on a boat ride.

the sound of the horn blared from the boat indicating the boat was leaving the port. "so sammy how long untill we get to the island then" charly asked. sammy just replied "about a hour and a half." they started to explore the ship. it wasn't long untill they were face to face with a problem. john and his mate were right in front of us. "hey look guys its the worst three duelist in our school." john friends laughed at them. " hey you want that re - match now" charly asked. john laughed and said " i was about to beat you last time untill the teacher came, but if you realy want a duel i'll you during our pratical on monday that way i can embaris you infront of the hole school." john and his friends started to walk away when aron step up and said "well why don't you face me, anyway i need someone to use my new deck on." john looked back and said " well even though i'll beat you and your friend i might aswell prove it to you now.

DUEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aron and john both got out their duel disks ready for battle. "aron are you sure you want to duel him he's a very good duelist" sammy said. aron looking a bit anoyed with what what sammy said replyed " what don't you think im a good duelist or something". then john rudely interupted and said " i don't think any of you's are any good at dueling so get on with the duel."

duel

john said " well since im going to win anyways i'll go first.

first turn - john's turn - 4000 life points

stand by phase -

main phase 1- ill summon queen knight in atack mode then i'll play my spell card royal heritage, now this is how my spell works i'll pay 1000 life points and i can special summon one level 4 or lower warrior type monster from my deck to the field in atack mode, and i'll special summon my kings knight. and now that kings and queens knight are on the field i can special summon jacks knight, and to end ill play one face down[negate atack]. i'll end it their.

battle phase -

main phase 2 -

end phase - end of turn - 3000 life points - 3 cards in hand.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

royal heritage

quick play/ spell

pay 1000 life points to activate this card. special summon one level 4 or lower warrior type monster from your deck to the field in atack mode. you can't activate any more spell cards on the turn this card was activated.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd turn - arons turn - 4000 life points

draw phase - i'll gonna draw - 6 cards in hand

stand by phase -

main phase 1- i'll summon crystal gaurdna atk:200/def:1900 in defence mode,and then ill play the field spell crystalised kindom (crystal guardna - atk:600/def:2300) and i'll end my turn thier.

battle phase -

main phase 2 -

end phase - i'll end it their. - 4 cards in hand.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

crystal guardna

water

warior/ effect

during your openents battle phase all your openents face up atack position monsters must atack this card first. when an openents monster declears battle with this card inflict 100 x the level of the atacking monster.

atk:200/def:1900

crystalised kindom

field / spell

increase the atack and defence of all monsters with crystal in the cards name by 100 x the level of the monster.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd turn - johns turn - 3000 life points

draw phase - i'll draw now - 4 cards in hand

stand by phase -

main phase 1- ill normal summon royal horse to the field (atk: 500/def:200) and then i'll play the spell royal sword. it works by tributing one monster under 1000 atack points then my monster gains a boost by the tributed monsters atack points. also the equiped monster is the only monster alowed on my side of the field while this card is on the field and im equiping this card to my jacks knight.

battle phase - now destroy his crystal gaurdna. aron says" you activate my monsters speical ability you now lose 100 life points for every star your monster has. so you lose 500 life points" [ johns life points 2500]

battles

jacks knight v crystal guadna = jacks knight wins

atack mode - 1900 defence mode - 1900 ?=0 lifepoints reduced - arons life points 4000

+ royal sword -2400 + crystalised kindom - 2300

main phase 2 - iv done enough damage this turn.

end phase - your move - 2 cards in hand.

4th turn- arons turn - 4000 life points

draw phase - ill draw - 5 cards in hand.

stand by phase -

main phase 1 - i'll play the spell card cyrstal orb, and i'll choose to bring a crystal orb from my deck, and i'll play this crystal orb to bring another crystal orb from my deck and im gonna play this one aswell but this time im gonna bring crystal palidan from my deck to my hand and i'll remove two cards from my graveyard with crystal in the cards name to special summon my crystal palidan in atack mode(atk:2600/DEF:2200) and then i'll equip the spell to my monster called crystal sword which increases my monsters atack points by 400. (crystal palidan - atk:3000/def:2200)

battle phase - now destory his jacks knight crystal palidan. john step's in and says " this atack can't go through beacuse i'm activating negate atack."

battles

crystal palidan v jacks knight - negate atack (battle stopped)

atack mode - atk:2600/DEF:2200 atack mode - 1900 - negate atack (battle stopped)

+ crystal sword - atk:3000/def:2200 + royal sword - 2300 - negate atack (battle stopped)

+ crystalised kindom -atk:3700/def:2900

main phase 2 - urm i'v done all i can for this turn so i'll end it here.

end phase - end - 2 cards in hand

crystal palidan

water

warrior/ effect

this card can only be normal summoned by two cards out of your graveyard with "crystal in the cards name. once per turn by tributing one monster with crystal in the monster cards name destroy all face down cards on the field.

atk:2600/def:2200

crystal orb

spell

add 1 card with "crystal" in the cards name from your deck to your hand. shuffle your deck afterwards.

crystal sword

spell / equip

this card can only be euqiped to a monster with crystal in their name. increase the atack of the equiped monster by 400. when this is sent to the graveyard by card effect the play whos turn it is goes striaght to their end phase.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5th turn - johns turn - 2500 life points.

stand by phase -

main phase 1 - i'll play hammer shot which destroys your monster since it's the stongest on the field. you know whats comming next.

battle phase - jacks knight will now atack atack directly. (arons life points 1600)

battles

jacks knight v aron's life points = aron's still in the game

atack mode - 1900 life points 4000 = life points 2100

royal sword - 2400 life points 4000 = life points 1600

main phase 2 -

end phase - i'll end it their - 1 card in hand - 1 card in hand.

6th turn - aron's turn - 1600 life points

stand by phase -

main phase 1 - this duel is over gues what card i'v got. john looks at him and replie's "well obvisiosly i don't know do i ". aron started talk again " well its a card that charly gave me last night, but first im going to play brian control , this is how it works i pay 800 life points [arons life points 800], and now i can take control of one of yours monsters, jacks knight im gonna pick. now im gonna tribute it to summon crystal iceman. crystal iceman is a five star monster and atacks 2400 and a defence of 1200. then add the atack bonus from my field spell (atk:2900/def:1700). john said obnockshosly " that still hasn't got enough power to finish me." aron just smiled and said " i didn't say this was the card charrly gave me did i beacuse the one that charlie's gave me will alow me to win this game, and i'll play it now crystalised army its a spell card and in order to activate this card i need to tribute a 5 star monster with crstal in the cards name. now i can special summon my 5 crystal soilders. i summon

crystal soilder #1 (atk:200/def:300/ 3 stars/ water warrior), crystal soilder #2 (atk:200/def:300/ 3 stars/ water warrior),

crystal soilder #3 (atk:200/def:300/ 3 stars/ water warrior), crystal soilder #4 (atk:200/def:300/ 3 stars/ water warrior),

crystal soilder #5 (atk:200/def:300/ 3 stars/ water warrior).

now don't forget about my field spell card now all their atacks 600, just incase you havn't done the math yet you lose

battle phase - finishes him off guys

battles

crystal soilder #1 v johns life points = 2500

atack mode -200 johns life points = 2300

crystalised kindom - 500 johns life points = 2000

crystal soilder #2 v johns life points = 2000

atack mode -200 johns life points = 1800

crystalised kindom - 500 johns life points = 1500

crystal soilder #3 v johns life points = 1500

atack mode -200 johns life points = 1300

crystalised kindom - 500 johns life points = 1000

crystal soilder #4 v johns life points = 1000

atack mode -200 johns life points = 800

crystalised kindom - 500 johns life points = 500

john says " i discard kuriboh meaning i take no damage from this atack."

crystal soilder #5 v johns life points = 500

atack mode -200 johns life points = 500

crystalised kindom - 500 johns life points = 500

main phase two - well this duel is still over becuase crystal soilder #4 has an abilty by destroying one face up spell card on my side of the field to the graveyard i can inflict 500 points of damage. [johns life points 0000].

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

crystal iceman

water

warrior/ effect

trbute this card, then discard your entier hand ,then draw untill you hold 5 cards in your hand.

crystalised army

spell

you must tribute one level 5 monster on your side of the field with "crystal" in the cards name to activate this card. special summon crystal soilder #1, crystal soilder #2, crystal soilder #3, crystal soilder #4, crystal soilder #5, in atack mode.

crystal soilder #1

water

warrior

a warrior compleatly carved from crystal, and ready to fight at any time.

atk:200/def:300

crystal soilder #2

water

warrior /effect

this card can atack directly.

crystal soilder #3

water

warrior / effect

trbute crystal soilder #1, crystal soilder #2, crystal soilder #3, crystal soilder #4, crystal soilder #5, special summon crystal soilder 6 from your deck to the field in atack mode.

crystal soilder #4

water

warrior/ effect

tribute one face up spell card on your side of the field to inflict 500 points of damage to your openents life points.

crystal soilder #5

water

warrior/ effect

tribute one face up spell card on your side of the field to increase your life points by 1000.

what do you think of my new battle style? if know one likes it i'll change it back to how it used to be.

• 2 weeks later...
I think so :)

Y'know I think I may start a FanFic soon.... :twisted:

I'm in the process of writing one. I just have to keep re-writing the opening duel because 1) I forget which cards they put face-down last time I wrote and 2) I change their decks alot. Well, once so far, but we'll see later.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived