Mass Member Tribute

The Dark Master

[align=center]In my search to find myself...I was thinking...

There are many members out there who do alot for the forum...

And they aren't recognized [such as Bloodrun, whom we haven't seen in a while but just started showing up again...and many others]...

I feel that as sad...and somewhat mean...

So I decided that as of today, I'm going to start making tribute cards for those members...And I'll need help

Because there are so many of those members [and even those who recieve tributes should be added to this]...

I hope more people will understand this and help with my efforts in card creating for these members deserve a tribute.

If you see a member who needs a tribute, make a card for him / her and tell me about it. Even post it, I'd add it to my REALISTIC tribute...

I will start posting my tribute cards I've made shortly, It's taking a while to load...

The Mass Member Tribute has begun...

I just finished my first tribute card.

[spoiler=Member Tributes Made By Me]This one is for Legendary Moderator, whom I haven't seen in forever.

The card symbolizes many things. How you have to tribute a light monster shows how he gave up his own time to others. How it can't be destroyed by dark monsters shows that he is untouched by darkness.

here it is

k92cw.jpg

Another card dedicated to God Splice. A good guy whom I actually haven't met. How it is summoned by tributing 2 dark and 1 light shows that he rids the evil, and sacrafices himself for it. How he is unable to be destroyed by dark and light monsters show that he is put on a goal, and doesn't leave it, no matter who tries to guide him off course.

here it is

16k29ox.jpg

I have also made a tribute for Bloodrun, one of the coolest guys on this site. It shows that he is a destroyer of darkness by discarding dark cards from your opponents hand. Also how it destroys a card on the field also adds on to this.

well, here this one is

2en2kao.jpg

The next tribute card is dedicated to Haruno Sakura, who I have seen do many good things for this forum. I believe that after some of my previous examples, you can figure out what the effect symbolizes.

Here it is

2j4djjo.jpg

Tribute card to Simplicity Ninja [sorry if I misspell on card or on this]. I believe you understand the effect.

5wcz2q.jpg

God Hunter, I feel your more like a pyro type, so I made you a pyro card.

here it is

2dvph5h.jpg

San-Meti 13, thanks for all the help! You've contributed a bundle to this forum!!!

here is your card

20ihxdx.jpg

ChronosCrowler, sorry if I misspell your name, and that I haven't gotten to know you yet...

here is your card

eu39cp.jpg

for cyber commander...whom I miss dearly...

2yw7315.jpg

for anchor remix

1sb9mw.jpg

for ~Raven~

igz2ux.jpg

For dark shini...whom I haven't met, and hope to meet soon...

2r6iash.jpg

For YankeeFan, I'm sure you have forgotten me, but I will always remember you as my tutor and teacher...also as a friend...so I give one of my best cards to you...

2r6e52o.jpg

For the virus...I couldn't think of any monster, and therefore I create a most powerful trap for you...It shows how you protect others, and use any enemies evil against them to power up the target...

2hro3s2.jpg

For instinctmeister...whom I haven't seen in forever...You will always be my friend...

3586mix.jpg

For Kobekid, I see you around a lot...good luck to you!!

wcl7bn.jpg

For...chaos impact...

2czeel2.jpg

For Dark Kale...you truly deserve this ^^...

29w4zeb.jpg

For Cyber Dragon Fusion...

o9flw4.jpg

For Apocolypse

jku491.jpg

This card is for atomix [pls don't cry]

k2zegw.jpg

For God Moderater...Sorry I forgot about you, I hope you like your card with the best image I could find...

2hwcr4y.jpg

For Rain Kurosu...I predict a lot of potential in your future...

33yltu9.jpg

For Alvarosv...You've been a great help ^^

24vqzk5.jpg

For Wilson91

35338e8.jpg

For Elsandero...I know you are starting to turn away from the forums, but you deserve this...

1zqu79g.jpg

For Darth Browarod...took me forever to find a good image for you. Hope you like it...

20uade0.jpg

Yet a great person who I don't believe that anyone has recognized, and everyone defiantly should. Yes the ultimate...YCMaker!!!

20gl5wg.jpg

Some people have offered to help me in the Mass Member Tribute.

[spoiler=Card's Made By Others]...He made this card for Aelsthla-Mental

2u59942.jpg

He also made another card [and maybe some more later]

153s37o.jpg

yet another card by him

xn840z.jpg

icspcw.jpg

kbup84.jpg

2n1b0j5.jpg

More cards by more people...

1ot1j4.jpg

15r0hfm.jpg

19muz6.jpg

t02m9y.jpg

i5aav5.jpg

2ng8u41.jpg

amseub.jpg

2ziypms.jpg

33u4wsw.jpg

5twego.jpg

mlhxdl.jpg

2rrbhp5.jpg

yfasy.jpg

16jo3df.jpg

29egemu.jpg

A card by Apocolypse...

14ocgzp.jpg

[spoiler=Cards Made By Others For Me / Themselves]I was greatly touched when Rain Kurosu made a tribute for me [check his post]. Here are his [he's a new member, and look how awesome these cards are!]

20iszlx.jpg34odboj.jpg

And another card by Rain Kurosu

f9dys5.jpg

Card by Dark Edo Phoenix

122g7cy.jpg

[/align]

Disclaimer: I do not own these images, they are by [unknown]. I only use them to increase the quality of my work.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome' date=' I'll do that...Almost all members in my opinion need a tribute. Almost everyone contributes. I even think I'll make a tribute to people who haven't been around in a while, and people who are already creating tribute threads...

[/quote']

oh ok

well this sounds cool

just as long as you can keep it up ^_^

Archived