More Buster Blader Designs

BusterJake

I feel the deck needed to have additional summoning effects to get more out in your turn, if you end up going second mostly.

The Draco Buster monster is a great help with that. Also, the additional effect similar to Magicians Soul ability I think helps too.

The XZ monster helps with many Trap effects that try and stop you from getting your plays off. And the ability to get Destruction Sword monsters back in your hand or on field help with recycling your cards.

The Fusion monster is a searcher x2. First on summoning gets you a Spell/Trap and when one of your DS monsters go to GY it searches for a DS monster. It also protects you from any effect your opponent activates. FYI this picture is that new Synchro monster Konami revealed recently. I think I'm the only one who feels this but I think it's a Buster Blader monster. I turned it into a Fusion but I'm partial to Fusions...

Please leave your thoughts on these new designs.

Thanks!

buster blader ultimate.jpg

Draco Buster.jpg

Buster Blader Universe Destroyer 4.jpg

"Buster Blader, the Universe Destroyer Swordsman"

DARK/Machine/Fusion/Effect

ATK/3000 DEF/2500

1 "Buster Blader" + 2 Dragon monsters

Must be Fusion Summoned. This card's name is treated as "Buster Blader, the Dragon Destroyer Swordsman" while in the Extra Deck. Cannot be Tributed or used as Extra Deck Summoning Material. Gains 500 ATK for each Dragon monster on the field and/or Banished face-up. When this card is Summoned: You can add 1 Spell/Trap card from your Deck or Banished face-up to your hand that specifically lists the card "Buster Blader" in its text. If 1 "Destruction Sword" monster equipped to this card is sent to the GY; you can add 1 "Destruction Sword" monster from your Deck or Banished face-up to your hand that has an equal to or lower level than the sent monster but a different name. You can only use this effect of "Buster Blader, the Universe Destroyer Swordsman" once per turn. During either players turn, when a card effect is activated: You can discard 1 card; negate the activation, and if you do, Banish it face-up. You must control this face-up card to activate and to resolve this effect. You can only Summon "Buster Blader, the Universe Destroyer Swordsman" once per turn.

Archived