Genshin Impact cards

dedavii

Hello, everyone! I have returned.

I made some cards based off a few characters in Genshin Impact.

I think I did a decent job, so here they are.

The first one I made was based on Zhongli, who is also Rex Lapis, the Geo Archon and God of Contracts. The idea for this card was based on the hero's ability to "petrify" enemies into solid stone.

Rex Lapis, God of Contracts

EARTH, Level 9, Rock/Effect

ATK/ 2850 DEF/ 2600

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set unless you use at least 1 EARTH monster as a tribute. When this card is Normal Summoned successfully, you can discard up to 5 cards from your Hand. Target monsters on the field equal to the exact number of cards discarded: Place 1 Petrification Counter on those monsters. While this card is face-up, monsters with Petrification Counters cannot change battle positions, declare attacks, activate their effects, or be used as materials to summon monsters from the Extra Deck. When a monster with a Petrification Counter is destroyed (by battle or card effect), the owner of that monster takes 2000 damage. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card from your Hand and target 1 monster on the field: Target monster is destroyed.

1983021344_RexLapis.jpg.ca1a30f40d6abd4268fa616178d37390.jpg

The second card I based off the game's little ball of fiery mayhem, Klee. I wanted to make it where she could destroy other cards on the field as well, but felt that giving that to a level 2 monster might be OPAF. So, I left her at just inflicting damage.

Spark Knight Klee

FIRE, Level 2, Spellcaster/Effect

ATK/ 800 DEF/ 600

Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1, you can discard 3 cards from your Hand. Inflict 1500 damage to your opponent. If this card is sent to the Graveyard, take 1000 damage.

Klee.jpg.0adb94f74c1dd18867a91353c07481a1.jpg

And finally, my favorite character (plus some support cards), Noelle. For her, I wanted to be able to do what she does in-game, which is double dipping in her defense stat values to deal more damage and healing based on how much she does.

Maiden Knight Noelle

EARTH, Level 5, Warrior/Effect

ATK/ 1600 DEF/ 2700

When this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent, gain life points equal to half the damage dealt. When this card battles, increase the ATK of this card during damage calculation by the DEF of this monster. When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, increase this card's DEF by 300.

Noelle's Last Stand

Quick-Play Spell

Target 1 face-up "Maiden Knight Noelle" you control. Until the next End Phase after this card was activated: Target monster gains 2000 DEF, cannot be destroyed by battle, and cannot be targeted by card effects controlled by your opponent. During the next End Phase after this card's activation, destroy the target monster.

"Time to Clean Up!"

Normal Spell

Activate only when you control a face-up "Maiden Knight Noelle" and target it. During the Battle Phase the turn this card was activated: Target monster can attack 3 more additional times and inflicts piercing damage when battling monsters in defense position.

Noelle.jpg.7ae8ee31050d60ecd472929b51397bdb.jpg1893314433_NoellesLastStand.jpg.6ee901283c1f5cf2c3e44531941c7222.jpg368827388_TimetoCleanUp!.jpg.90c448043597ab8d2c149b4b4f5dfd32.jpg

Hopefully they're balanced enough. I did miss doing this, making ideas for cards.

I look forward to everyone's feedback.

Archived