SIMPLE CONTEST! Just post any one or more cards, any you want to. DA FIN! LOCK!

Shadows70s

How to do

Hello guys! I'm going to hold a competition today. The rules are simple. Just make a single card. Any card you want. NO SPAMMING. End date is 16th May. Doesn't mater how many people joins.

This how it works:

1.You say you join and post a card.

2. 15 May, I want no more posts. Then you post the card you did before.

3.16th May, I have figured how winner and will give prizes.

1st-3 reps

2nd-2 reps

3rd-1 rep

People in this contest-

1.Karubin

2.oogie_boogie_man92

3.kakashi4eva

4.Charlie016

5.mcdooge

6.Typhoon brightness

7.cyber dragon fusion

8.Yankeefan

9.JLethal

10.Rain Kurosu

11.Dan33258

12.Deswombat4ever

13.DarkDragonWorld

14.ultimateryan

15.cyber dragon fusion

16.Yankeefan

17.animetor07

Good luck,

P.S. First person gets 1 rep!

IST-Karubin

2ND-kakashi4eva

3RD- ultimateryan

RUNNER UP(Just added it+2 points)-DarkDragonWorld

Rating:

Karubin-8

Des-4

Kaka-7

Brightness-6.7

Cyber-7.8

Yankee-6

J-6

Kurosu-8

Dan-7

Des-6

DDW-8

Ulti-8

ANI-7

Hey I'm In. Here's Mine monster- It's got no pic sry so i'll just text for you. Cyber Sync End Dragon-LV8 LIGHT/Monster-Synchro-effect-"Cyber Sync Dragon"+"Cyber Sync Dragon"+"Cyber Snync Dragon." This monster does not require any Tuner monsters besides the ones listed in the Summoning Conditions. As long as this card remains on the field, none of your monsters can be targeted by the effects of Spell, Traps and Monster cards. When this card battle a Monster, the difference between this Card's ATK and the Defense Poisiton Monster's DEF is dealt as Direct Damage. There i entered. Hope it's good.

Meh, i'll give this a shot

25511vw7.jpg

When this card is Normal Summoned, select 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field. Treat this card as an Equip Card, and equip it to the selected monster. When the equipped card attacks with an ATK that is higher than the DEF of a Defense Position monster, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to the controller of the card's opponent's Life Points. As long as the equipped monster remains face-up on the field, decrease its ATK by 200 during each of your Standby Phases. When the equipped monster is destroyed, treat this card's ATK as half the original ATK of the equipped monster and Special Summon this card to your side of the field in face-up Attack Position.

I had a hard time choosing between like 10 of my fave cards, but this was the best of the simple, easy to understand effects, lol

Archived