[Written] Ultimate Manifestation of En, Kachō Fūgetsu | the next realistic limit! Rank 13 Xyz Pendulum with Scale 14!

Dokutah

Ultimate Manifestation of En, Kachō Fūgetsu

LIGHT / Rank 13 / Fairy / Xyz / Pendulum / Effect

Pendulum <14> / Either player can only control 1 each monster that has "negate" "cannot activate" or "unaffected" in its text.

Monster Effect: 2+ Level 13 Monster / If you can Pendulum Summon Level 13, You can Pendulum Summon this face-up card in your Extra Deck. You can also Xyz Summon this card by attaching 4 or more monsters with different monster card types that summoned with summon procedures with the same name as its card type(s). Your opponent cannot activate card or effect in responds to this card Xyz Summon. effect activation, and attack. If this card is Xyz Summoned: Make both player shuffle all other cards in his/her possession to his/her Deck (pendulum face-up in player Extra Deck is also shuffled this way). If this card in the Monster Zone is removed from the field by opponent's card, Draw 1 card and place this card in your Pendulum Zone

4600 / 4400

well its technically a Xyz Pendulum version of Sophia that gain some and lose some...obviously for balance if not pretty much the same big-brain-weight-loss program of a summoning condition level difficulty. but the main showcase here (its superficial showcase ill admit but whateves) is this card taking the logical extreme that its a Rank 13 Xyz Pendulum with Scale 14 to match.

BONUS ROUND: this is actually bit based on anime archetype/series, can you guess which?

• Dokutah changed the title to [Written] Ultimate Manifestation of En, Kacho Fugetsu | the next logical limit...until konami outdone me

Compulsory Evacuation Device = Kacho Fugetsu ded xD... well, at least for 1 turn.

I won't lie. The card sounds like fun, but I can't quite get the grasp of it. Reasons would be obvious. Level 13 monsters... how? Let me say in advance I don't watch YGO anime, in which they like to do all manner of exaggerated stuff and end up summoning ridiculous monsters. I'm also aware of the existence of Rank 13 New Order and Numeronius Numerronia. But in the actual IRL is it mechanically even possible? Monsters are allowed to surpass Level 12? Actually... I should investigate!

***Investigates***

Ah, it is actually possible, cool. So what you can't do is having Level 0 monsters, ok. Well, this card made me learn something xD.

At any rate, it sounds hard still, which makes me feel more inclined to go for the Xyz Summoning method. Different monster card type, huh? F*** so 1 Link, 1 Synchro, 1 Xyz and 1 Fusion... ok, no, let's get back to Level 13 monsters, lol.

But seriously, this card is so damn difficult to Summon I'd give it complete immunity, not just when it is Summoned, when it activates its effect or attacks. And talking about that, your opponent cannot respond to activation, yeah, but they can just use a Fiendish Chain and immobilize this guy for good. So again, full immunity so it can only be destroyed by battle sounds fair to me.

2 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Compulsory Evacuation Device = Kacho Fugetsu ded xD... well, at least for 1 turn.

I won't lie. The card sounds like fun, but I can't quite get the grasp of it. Reasons would be obvious. Level 13 monsters... how? Let me say in advance I don't watch YGO anime, in which they like to do all manner of exaggerated stuff and end up summoning ridiculous monsters. I'm also aware of the existence of Rank 13 New Order and Numeronius Numerronia. But in the actual IRL is it mechanically even possible? Monsters are allowed to surpass Level 12? Actually... I should investigate!

***Investigates***

Ah, it is actually possible, cool. So what you can't do is having Level 0 monsters, ok. Well, this card made me learn something xD.

At any rate, it sounds hard still, which makes me feel more inclined to go for the Xyz Summoning method. Different monster card type, huh? F*** so 1 Link, 1 Synchro, 1 Xyz and 1 Fusion... ok, no, let's get back to Level 13 monsters, lol.

But seriously, this card is so damn difficult to Summon I'd give it complete immunity, not just when it is Summoned, when it activates its effect or attacks. And talking about that, your opponent cannot respond to activation, yeah, but they can just use a Fiendish Chain and immobilize this guy for good. So again, full immunity so it can only be destroyed by battle sounds fair to me.

Im actualy not gonna give it immunity as an improvement. Rather im going the other way around making 1) the shuffle effect relatively as strong as original Sophia instead. The unresponded field reset should enough to fullfil the goal of this card as finisher (a recurring finisher if your opponent THAT lucky, but ironically this is exacly how punish that luck lol)

2) lower a bit of summon stipulation, now it can used pendulum and ritual as long the entire material is properly summoned before hand.

• Dokutah changed the title to [Written] Ultimate Manifestation of En, Kachō Fūgetsu | the next realistic limit! Rank 13 Xyz Pendulum with Scale 14!

Archived