Simplicity Break Dancing Celebration !!!!!!!!!!! Hand Spring added

Guest KAJN

I made this thread to tell you guys that I achieved rank 1 in the ninja break dancing.

Anyway I was having an idea to make a break dancing ninja monster set. So what do you think.

I want to talk to you about what happened. We traveled to America so we can have the grand tournament, I must tell you that being the champion cheered me up. I'm now concentrating on my break dancing and ninja training.

Should I make a video too?

Handspring_by_ellysdoghouse.jpg

Breakdance__by_flamori9.jpg

Guest KAJN

You put one arm on your waist and the hand on the floor. Your face must be on the direction of your hand then you hold up your body with one hand. Legs must be strait and diagonal. For beginners two hand is very necessary.

Guest KAJN

Sure can do. I must make it after jonin exams. But I'll try to finish it before. Anyway Hoooooooooooooorayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :)

Guest KAJN

Sorry if this is a double post but I've to confess. I failed to do 1 move which every one in tournament failed to do too. The one hand Turtle freeze.

Guest KAJN

You but your arms on your stomach hole, stick the arms together and do a push up but your hand must hold all your body. Make your legs like a horse that will kick you. Then you must stay balanced. This is for beginners. The experts use 1 hand.

Guest KAJN

Guys I'm trying to do the Worm without any hands. Do you have any advice like what should I do.

I was thinking to do the worm without any hands then flip on my head the repeat the same thing again and again. So do you think I should try? Or it's not worth breaking a neck?

Archived