Kamen Rider Zi-O archetype

DeckBuilderHERO

I do have a forum in the Casual Card forum for all the Kamen Riders of the Heisei Era (Kuuga to Zi-O). This is now breaking them down into correct archetypes to make them more balanced and cohesive. This first forum focuses on the 20th and last Heisei Era Kamen Rider: Kamen Rider Zi-O. Zi-O's effect is based on his Armor Time ability. Geiz will share this ability as well when his card is created. 

Armor Time is Zi-O, Geiz, and, theoretically, Tsukuyomi accessing the powers of their Kamen Rider predecessors through the individual RideWatches that Sougo collects throughout his journey. This is the basis behind Zi-O and Geiz's effect. This is done in a vain similar to Union monsters, in which a level 4 or lower rider will equip to Zi-O giving him a slight boost in ATK and protection from one attack. I'm toying with the idea of Geiz instead of an attack boost, gaining one card effect to differentiate him from Zi-O.

Before anyone asks about Woz or Tsukuyomi, I'm still working on Woz. Tsukuyomi will not have the effect of Zi-O or Geiz as she is never seen using it in the series, but she will have her own effect.

"Iwae! The one who will inherit all rider powers! The King of Space and Time that shall rule the past and the future. And his name is Kamen Rider Zi-O! This is the advent of his first transformation!"

Henshin Example
"Rider Time: Kamen Rider~ Zi-O!"
"Armor Time! Best Match! Build~!"

Kamen Rider Zi-O.jpg

"Iwae! The one to inherit all Rider Powers! The king of space and time that will rule the past and future. And his name is Kamen Rider Zi-O Decade Armor! This is the moment in which he inherits another Rider Power!"

Iwae! = Rejoice!

Kamen Rider Zi-O Decade Armor is Sougo's first super form. It's accessed through the Decade Ridewatch, given to him by Geiz whom was given to him by Tsukasa Kadoya aka Kamen Rider Decade. This form gives Sougo access to the Ride Heisaber as his newest weapon. The Decade Ridewatch also gives Sougo the ability to slot in a second Ridewatch into the Decade Ridewatch for Final Form Time.

Despite the name, Final Form Time doesn't give Zi-O access to the selected Rider's Final Form, but more of a Super form, examples being OOO Tajador or Ghost Grateful Damashii. The basis for the effects being, one: able to access the Ride Heisaber and two: usage of Final Form Time without it being too overpowered

Henshin Example:

"Rider Time: Kamen Rider! Zi-O!"
"Armor Time: Kamen Ride. (Wow!) Deca-Deca-Decade~!"
"Final Form Time! Gho-Gho-Gho-Ghost!"

58419849_KamenRiderZi-ODecadeArmorremake.jpg.9255a9bfbeb5925af7f41345fddd278b.jpg

"IWAE! The one who will inherit all rider powers! The king of space and time that will rule the past and future. His name is Kamen Rider Zi-O II! This is the moment in which a new chapter in history is written!"

Kamen Rider Zi-O II is Sougo's second super form after he came to acknowledge that there was a strong possibility he will become the demonic Ohma Zi-O and that he has a dark side as well as his kind side.

Zi-O II's summoning requirement is a common theme for most riders and figured it'd be more balanced to make it have a specific summoning requirement as opposed to just tribute two monsters to summon it.

The Saikyo Girade is Zi-O II's primary weapon. I will keep any effects for that for when I make a card for the Saikyo Girade. However, given that Sougo summons this weapon upon becoming Zi-O II, that's why I added the effect to add it to your hand.

The second effect was tough. Zi-O II has the ability to turn back time and rewrite the timeline, hence the omni negate at the cost of two cards...but I feel this card could use some more work.

1321311230_KamenRiderZi-OIIRemake.jpg.5bf7966f1baaf408d63584cfd01d5cfd.jpg

"IWAE! The power of three men has come together! The king of time who will create the new future! And his name is Kamen Rider Zi-O Trinity! Prostrate yourselves! We are known as Zi-O Trinity! The Demon King Zi-O along with his two servants Geiz and Woz. By combining our power, we'll become the future king of time!"

Kamen Rider Zi-O Trinity is Sougo's third super form after Zi-O II. This form combines the power of Sougo Tokiwa (Kamen Rider Zi-O), Geiz Myoukouin (Kamen Rider Geiz), and Black Woz (Kamen Rider Woz) into one form...and one body. Zi-O Trinity can use all weapons of the three riders making up the form: Jikan Girade, Ride Heisaber, Saikyo Girade, Jikan Jaxx, Jikan Jaclaw, and Jikan Despear.

I honestly felt that would be too overpowered so I changed it to that this card can attack three times, following the theme of three riders merged into one.

His second effect allows the Fusion Materials to be Special Summoned from the Graveyard upon destruction only. This means all three have to be in the Graveyard but if the card is tributed or banished, the Fusion Materials aren't summoned. 

Henshin example:

"Rider Time: Kamen Rider~ Zi-O!"
"Trinity Time! Mittsu no Chikara! Kamen Rider Zi-O! Geiz! Woz! T~rin~i~ty~! Trinity!"

Mittsu no Chikara = Three Powers/The Power of Three

8692530_KamenRiderZi-OTrinity.jpg.cb9008285de601f75184d476cd6d81d2.jpg

"Iwae! No...there are no word...he is the one who has inherited all rider powers! The King of Space and Time that shall rule the past and the future! His name is Kamen Rider...Grand Zi-O! This is the moment in which he had inherited all Kamen Rider powers!"

Kamen Rider Grand Zi-O is Sougo's first and primary Final Form. This form became accessible upon gaining all 20 primary Heisei Kamen Rider Ridewatches. That was used as the basis for his Summoning Requirement. Like Zi-O II, this form can wield the Jikan Girade, Saikyo Girade, and Ride Heisaber.

However, Grand Zi-O's main ability is the power to summon Sougo's Kamen Rider predecessors. In the show, there is no limit as Sougo is seen summoning the riders in their base forms and up to their primary Final Forms. Honestly, Zi-O is pretty OP in his Super and Final forms but that's the ability I used as his effect but I'll take all advice to make it more balanced.

Henshin Example:
Zi-O Ridewatch: "Zi-O!"
Grand Zi-O Ridewatch: "Grand Zi-O!"
Placed in Jikuu Driver:
Kuuga Henshin tune
Agito Henshin tune
"Advent!"
"Complete!"
"Turn Up!"
Hibiki Henshin Tune
"Change Beetle!"
"Sword Form!"
"Wake Up!"
"Kamen Ride!"
"Cyclone! Joker!"
"Taka! Tora! Batta!"
"3! 2! 1!"
"Shabadoobie Touch to Henshin!"
"Soiya!"
"Drive!"
"Kaigan!"
"Level Up!"
"Best Match!"
"Rider Time!"

"Rider Time! Kamen Rider~ Zi-O!"
"Grand Time! Kuuga, Agito, Ryuki, Faiz, Blade~! Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-O, Kiva, Decade~! W, OOO, Fourze~! Wizard, Gaim, Drive~! Ghost, Ex-Aid, Build~! IWAE! Kamen Rider!~ Grand Zi-O~!

146155114_KamenRiderGrandZi-Oremake.jpg.4ca2f45a0c2ef565c282ed14d19dcedf.jpg

To add cards in same thread, dont post it as replies since it count as spamming while artificially upping your thread popularity alogaritm in a wrong way

So the correct way to add cards is by adding it to the original post via edit. Feature that you can access via 3 square dot menu on the upper right corner of your post (its about the same height as your name)

Archived