Monster Conception - Easy Pulls For Evil Eye (And Other Mono Type Decks)

Atypical-Abbie

I recently made an Evil Eye Deck, and I found that I wanted some more ways to get things out from the Deck and GY, so here's a card that can do that. It will cost you a Spell/Trap if you want to pull from the Deck, but that's not a huge deal for Evil Eye since they want their Spells/Traps in the GY. You are locked into the Type of the monster you play, again not a big deal for Evil Eye since they are Fiend focused, so it does have some limitations. It can be used in a lot of Decks, even multi-type Decks if you have something big you want out and don't care about the lock-down, though it's designed for same Type Decks mainly.

billede.png.76f8e6e5fdda3da26712e2176c2bd087.png

Send 1 card from your hand or field to the GY; Special Summon 1 monster with the same Type as a monster you control or in your GY, from your hand if you sent a monster, or from your Deck or GY if you sent a Spell/Trap. You cannot Special Summon monsters, except monsters with the same Type as the monster you Special Summoned the turn you activate this effect. You can only activate 1 "Monster Conception" per turn.

Archived