Anime Sets

DH2K7

I decided to start making a set ot two of all the anime only cards around, but I haven't finished them yet, but I've made plenty so far, I also have tweaked a couple to make them more balanced, but most of them keep their anime effects for fun.

Here's my first set - DOMA:

TheSealofOrichalcos.jpg

OrichalcosKyutora-1.jpg

OrichalcosGigas.jpg

SealingSwordoftheOrichalcos.jpg

OrichalcosMalevolence.jpg

Twin-BowCentaur.jpg

ImpactRevive.jpg

MartyrsCurse.jpg

CrystalSeal.jpg

OrichalcosShinoras.jpg

OrichalcosAristeros.jpg

OrichalcosDexia.jpg

BackupGardna.jpg

Thats it for that set for now, and now for my second set - KCGP (Kaiba Corp Grand Prix - Meant to show off all anime cards from the KC Grand Prix/Grand Championship season as well as older anime cards before the Orichalcos season):

NibelungsRing.jpg

NibelungsTreasure.jpg

RevengeSacrifice.jpg

SpellSanctuary.jpg

RollofFaith.jpg

ElectomagneticTurtle.jpg

CardGuard.jpg

PowerBalance.jpg

SoulRope.jpg

CloneDragon.jpg

SwordofSoul.jpg

PlasmaEel.jpg

VampiricLeech.jpg

Dark-SpellRegeneration.jpg

BondofBrothers.jpg

And this sets not finished either, got a lot of Anime cards still to make, but I'm lacking a lot of good pictures for them, anyhoo, I'll find them and make them eventually ^-^

I found them from various sites, as well as other people's proxies, which weren't made by the Card Maker, so I wanted to make them as good looking as they can be.

I did make loads of my own versions of these only using Microsoft Word and Paint, but the computer with all of them on has since been wiped, and I've managed to lose some the websites I found most of the proxies on, so I'm trying to recreate them all again here.

If anyone does happen to find any great pics of anime cards, I can try and make it.

Archived