YGO Relations

Relations between YGO anime:

1- All of the protagonists have freakish hairs. Stop saying Jaden's is normal. It looks like a wild caveman hair.

2- All the animes have a cocky, over-confident and elite man who is a rival of the protagonist. E.g. Jack Atlas, Seto Kaiba, Zane Truesdale.

3- All of them have a girl (or a shemale >.>) who loves the protagonist and hangs out with boys. E.g. Alexis Rhodes, Rally Dawson, Tea Gardner.

4- All of them talk about friends, trust and bonds, and all the heroes start out at low places then they get higher. Jaden is a Slifer slacker but in Season 4 he's treated like Sheppard. Yugi's a young, orphan, dreamy, bullied and shy boy until he defeats Pegasus with Yami's help and acquires some respect. Yusei is a "scum" from the Satellite Area but he will eventually be better in the next episodes, bet on that.

5- YET, in the two finished animes, there is always a male character that is friends with the protagonist who is unskilled but is helped. Syrus and Jaden, Joey and Yugi. I wonder if it'd be Rua or Ruka with Yusei.

6- In the second season, a new friend joins the party. Duke joined Yugi's gang. Hassleberry joined Jaden's.

7- Ushio appeared in three animes of the Yugioh 4. He appeared in flashbacks in the main one, in the first episode of the original old one, and plays a big enough role in 5D's.

If you find more relations, tell me. :P Note: Relations between the original and the main are sort-of ignored, because I've seen already a dozen much.

yes his is.

he lives with is grandfather' date=' that means that he has no mother or father

[/quote']

His mother appears on screen early in Battle City.

He's not an orphan.

Relations between YGO anime:

1- All of the protagonists have freakish hairs. Stop saying Jaden's is normal. It looks like a wild caveman hair.

2- All the animes have a cocky' date=' over-confident and elite man who is a rival of the protagonist. E.g. Jack Atlas, Seto Kaiba, Zane Truesdale.

3- All of them have a girl (or a shemale >.>) who loves the protagonist and hangs out with boys. E.g. Alexis Rhodes, Rally Dawson, Tea Gardner.

4- All of them talk about friends, trust and bonds, and all the heroes start out at low places then they get higher. Jaden is a Slifer slacker but in Season 4 he's treated like Sheppard. Yugi's a young, orphan, dreamy, bullied and shy boy until he defeats Pegasus with Yami's help and acquires some respect. Yusei is a "scum" from the Satellite Area but he will eventually be better in the next episodes, bet on that.

5- YET, in the two finished animes, there is always a male character that is friends with the protagonist who is unskilled but is helped. Syrus and Jaden, Joey and Yugi. I wonder if it'd be Rua or Ruka with Yusei.

6- In the second season, a new friend joins the party. Duke joined Yugi's gang. Hassleberry joined Jaden's.

7- Ushio appeared in three animes of the Yugioh 4. He appeared in flashbacks in the main one, in the first episode of the original old one, and plays a big enough role in 5D's.

If you find more relations, tell me. :P Note: Relations between the original and the main are sort-of ignored, because I've seen already a dozen much.

[/quote']

Errors

-Zane isn't the cocky, over-confident and elite man,it's Chazz.

-Rally's a guy (he's only too poor to buy real guy clothes)

-Yugi ain't an orphan,in 1 ep,he's shown to be talking to his mom.

All there star monsters and rivals star monster have the same amount

Dark Magician - Elemental Hero Neos - Stardust Dragon = 2500

Blue Eyes White Dragon - Armed Dragon Level 10 - Red Archfiend Dragon = 3000

i think you should add that

Dark Magician has the same DEF as Elemental Hero Shining Flare Wingman, Judai's original ace card, and Stardust Dragon has the same DEF as Elemental Hero Neos, Judai's later ace card.

Coincidence?

Yes.

all protagonists happen to win there duels (most the time) when they are losing or on the brink of defeat

Roughly translated to MIDAS Touch. (MIracle DrAwing Skillz).

'Kay, a bit forced, but we can call it that if an Egyptian God can be named after the producer. :P

Archived