Power Of Dragons (

Guest Star

Here is my newest set idea. Giving Original Dragons (Red Eyes B. Dragon) (Blue Eyes White Dragon) (Thunder Dragon) Some New Fusions + Assistance Cards.

Darkness Light Dragon

DARK

Dragon

[Fusion/Effect]

[blue Eyes White Dragon + Red Eyes Darkness Dragon]

This card can only be fusion summoned with the correct fusion material monsters. Increase the ATK of this card by 50 points for each Dragon Type Monster In Your Graveyard. If this card is destroyed by a card effect, you can special summon one of the monsters used to summon this card.

[3000/2400]

PROMO

Red Eyes Ultimate Dragon

DARK

Dragon

[Fusion/Effect]

[Red Eyes Black Dragon + Red Eyes Black Dragon + Red Eyes Black Dragon]

The ATK of this card is equal to the combined DEF of the monsters used to fusion summon this card. If this card is special summoned by the effect of a spell card other than "Polymerization", it's ATK is 0. Decrease The ATK of this card by 300 points for each monster on your side of the field.

[????/4000]

PROMO

Guardian Dragon

LIGHT

Dragon

[Fusion/Effect]

[blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon + Red Eyes Ultimate Dragon]

This card can only be Special Summoned by using the fusion material monsters listed above. If this card is sent to the graveyard, you lose LP equal to the ATK of this card. This card is destroyed at the end phase of your opponent's next turn.

[7000/2000]

PROMO

Storm Dragon

LIGHT

Thunder

[Fusion/Effect]

[Thunder Dragon + Any Dragon Type Monster]

This Card's ATK is equal to the combined ATK of the monsters used to summon it. If this card is sent to the graveyard, you can special summon one "Thunder Dragon" from your deck.

I need opinions! I might make them into actual cards.

Archived