[Repost] Dis-Astray archetype

Dokutah

772Ipsq.jpg

Dis-Astray's Citizens

DARK / Level 1 / Psychic / Effect

Cannot be Normal Summoned. Cannot be Special Summoned other than being Special Summoned in face-down position. During your Main Phase: You can Reveal this card from your hand; Add 1 "Dis-Astray" card from your Deck to your hand. and then immediately after this effect resolve, you can Set this card. You can only use this effect of "Dis-Astray's Citizen" once per turn

ATK 0 / DEF 0

aKGoKas.jpg

Dis-Astray's Delegates

Cannot be Normal Summoned. Cannot be Special Summoned other than being Special Summoned in face-down position. During your Main Phase: You can Reveal this card from your hand; You can Set 1 "Dis-Astray" monster in addition to your Normal Summon/Set this turn, and then immediately after this effect resolve, you can Set this card. You can only use this effect of "Dis-Astray's Delegates" once per turn.

ATK 0 / DEF 1500

gT3fPE4.jpg

Dis-Astray's Taskforces

Cannot be Normal Summoned. Cannot be Special Summoned other than being Special Summoned in face-down position. During your Main Phase: You can Reveal this card from your hand; Special Summon 1 "Dis-Astray" Monster from you GY in facedown Defense Position. and then immediately after this effect resolve, you can Set this card. You can only use this effect of "Dis-Astray's Taskforces" once per turn.

ATK 0 / DEF 2000

CbJmPJL.jpg

Anjiquni, Dis-Astray's Horror

DARK / Level 6 / Psychic / Fusion / Effect

"Dis-Astray" Monster + 1+ facedown monster(s) / You can also Fusion Summon this card from your Extra Deck by sending its listed Fusion Material you control and/or in your hand to GY. If this card is Fusion Summoned: You can Target a number of  "Dis-Astray" Monster and/or facedown monster in your control or in GY up to number of times your opponent activate card or effect this turn +1; Special Summon the targets in your GY in facedown Defense Postion. then all those targets cannot be targeted by opponent's card effect until the end of your next turn. You can only use this effect of "Anjikuni, Dis-Astray's Horror" once per turn

ATK 2400 / DEF 2600

EP8YQ6B.jpg

Marixelet, Dis-Astray's Beauty

"Dis-Astray" Monster + 1+ facedown monster(s) / You can also Fusion Summon this card from your Extra Deck by sending its listed Fusion Material you control and/or in your hand to GY. If this card is Fusion Summoned during your turn: You can Target a number "Dis-Astray" Monster in your GY up to number of times your opponent activate card or effect this turn +2; Special Summon them in facedown Defense Postion. You can only use this effect of "Marixelet, Dis-Astray's Beauty" once per turn

ATK 2300 / DEF 2300

wyhQBdV.jpg

Qul-Tara, Dis-Astray's destroyer

"Dis-Astray" Monster + 1+ facedown monster(s) / You can also Fusion Summon this card from your Extra Deck by sending its listed Fusion Material you control and/or in your hand to GY.If this card is Fusion Summoned: You can send a number "Dis-Astray" card from your deck to GY up to number of times your opponent activate card or effect this turn then target a number of card on the field equal the card sent +1; Destroy them. You can only use this effect of "Qul-Tara, Dis-Astray's destroyer" once per turn.

ATK 2500 / DEF 2700

BbGp4WX.jpg

Shuffle any number of "Dis-Astray" Monster in multiple of 2 with equal number card shuffled from your field and GY, Either Special summon Level 4 or lower "Dis-Astray" or Flip monster up to number the card shuffled from your Deck face-down OR Special Summon Level 5 or higher "Dis-Astray" Fusion or Flip Monster for each multiple of 2 card shuffled from you Deck or Extra Deck in either face-up or facedown defence position (Fusion Monster summoned this way is treated as being Fusion Summon). You can only activate 1 "Dis-Astray's Initiative" per turn

RwPeMal.jpg

When your opponent activate card or effects while all face-up non-Flip monster in your possession is either "Dis-Astray" and/or monster that has "change this card to face-down defense position" in its text: Pay 2000 LP; Negate the activation. and if you do, destroy it. You can also activate this card from your hand. and if you do, Set it when it resolved instead sending it to GY.

7asjPso.jpg

Reveal "Dis-Astray" card from your hand: You can send the revealed card and then draw 2 cards. otherwise, draw 1 card and send 2 "Dis-Atray" card from your Deck to GY. You can only use this effect of "Everpresence, Ronok's Commerce" once per turn. Face-down monsters and "Dis-Astray" Fusion Monsters that placed inbetween 2 adjacent face-down monsters you control cannot be destroyed by card effect.

This is really nice except it seems to just swarm a lot of these cards we be extremely powerful if there were any decent target's, is what I would say if this wasn't allowed to be played along flip/flip summon monsters.

Where can you summon from with initiative? It is only any good if it specials from the deck. Also it becomes a little wordy separating the level 5+ from the 4-, but I understand why.

A mill mechanic might be nice so the archetype packs its own punch.

I would like a continuous or field spell that had effects when Dis-Astray monsters are flipped/flipped summoned (like mill a monster with flip in its text when a Dis-Astray flipped, and add to hand a monster with flip in its text if a Dis-Astray flipped summoned.

One more card idea is a card that allows you to return Dis-Astray spell/traps to the deck to draw (shuffle 2 to draw 1 like prime monarch) with a GY effect to shuffle itself into the deck and allow you to send fusion materials from your hand and field to the GY to summon Dis-Astray fusions from your GY until the end of the turn.

Maybe even add some powerful ritual monsters that support flip/flip summoning/setting like level 12

This card is unaffected by card effects while you control a set monster. Once during either player's turn: flip summon a monster.

3200/4000

This is just me rambling. I hope I said something useful?

1 hour ago, ITSUKOSOADO said:

This is just me rambling. I hope I said something useful?

you did actually:

1 hour ago, ITSUKOSOADO said:

Where can you summon from with initiative? It is only any good if it specials from the deck. Also it becomes a little wordy separating the level 5+ from the 4-, but I understand why.

A mill mechanic might be nice so the archetype packs its own punch.

I would like a continuous or field spell that had effects when Dis-Astray monsters are flipped/flipped summoned (like mill a monster with flip in its text when a Dis-Astray flipped, and add to hand a monster with flip in its text if a Dis-Astray flipped summoned.

One more card idea is a card that allows you to return Dis-Astray spell/traps to the deck to draw (shuffle 2 to draw 1 like prime monarch) with a GY effect to shuffle itself into the deck and allow you to send fusion materials from your hand and field to the GY to summon Dis-Astray fusions from your GY until the end of the turn.

all of these are really nice suggestion that happen to align with some of my prototypes already. stay tune for more

i did forget to clarify Initiative level 5+ summon, good catch. it meant from Deck and/or Extra deck (since this card fusion summon to)

Reveal "Dis-Astray" card from your hand: You can send the revealed card and then draw 2 cards. otherwise, draw 1 card and send 2 "Dis-Atray" card from your Deck to GY. You can only use this effect of "Everpresence, Ronok's Commerce" once per turn. Face-down monsters and "Dis-Astray" Fusion Monsters that placed inbetween 2 adjacent face-down monsters you control cannot be destroyed by card effect.

(reveal 1 in your hand is the important fix I think your punctuation is off but I don't know how to fix it so this is an alternate format)

I get what you were going for and I like it

1. Once per turn, Reveal 1 "Dis-Astray" card in your hand to activate one of the following effects:

* Send the revealed card to the GY; draw 2 cards.

* Draw 1 card and send 2 "Dis-Atray" card from your Deck to GY.

Face-down monsters and "Dis-Astray" Fusion Monsters that placed adjacently between 2 face-down monsters you control cannot be destroyed by card effect.

what you meant but alternatively

Face-down monsters and "Dis-Astray" Fusion Monsters that placed adjacent 2 face-down monsters you control cannot be destroyed by card effect.

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Dokutah Jolly said:

Bumpu

Any thoughts on what I previously said? 

As I said before you can't be between 2 adjacent facedown monsters because nothing would be in the middle.

"Face-down monsters and "Dis-Astray" Fusion Monsters that placed in-between 2 adjacent face-down monsters you control cannot be destroyed by card effect."

What you want is "Face-down monsters and "Dis-Astray" Fusion Monsters that placed adjacent 2 face-down monsters you control in your main monster zone cannot be destroyed by card effect."

If you change the first effect to only draw one you can change the protection effect to "Face-down monsters and "Dis-Astray" Fusion Monsters that placed adjacent to a face-down monsters you control cannot be destroyed by card effect." Which is just easier to understand.

Archived