Pokedex Pages

[size=x-small][align=center][img=http://i26.tinypic.com/sq5h6h.jpg]

1. Chose a name.

2. Copy paste the letters below the image & put them together neatly. In the words, you should 1 space between each letter of a word & 3 spaces between words & puncuation marks ([b].[/b]) & words.
Or just use the Text tool.

Example (Not with actual text, just YCM Text)
Between Words

E x a m p l e

[img=http://i29.tinypic.com/21ugi0.jpg]

3. Once you have a name spelled out, put it near the top of the black spot next to the white space.

4. Chose from one of the many types for your PKMN, all of the real ones & new, fake ones, such as Blood, All, & ------.

5. Put the type you've chosen between the Name & Height.

6. Now chose a Height to put next to HT, a weight to put next to WT, a Number to put next to No. , & a Entery for the black space below everything else.

7. Move the black box over the PKMN, if the whole body fits in the box, then try to center the PKMN in the box as much as you can.

8. If the PKMN is larger then the box, center the PKMN's face as much as you can. Then cut or erase (Cut will be better because you only use 1 tool) the parts of the PKMN out side the box.

9. Align the edge of the box with the edge of the white space.

10. Re-crop the image so there is no white outside the box.

Tip: Copy the image above, paste it, save it as Pokédex Page Material, then when you make a Pokédex Page, Use Paste from & Paste the image.

Note: Please do not coment ths Tut, as it is for my Advance Pokédex Club[/align][/size]

You made it wrong now with color.

1. Chose a name.

2. Copy paste the letters below the image & put them together neatly. In the words, you should 1 space between each letter of a word & 3 spaces between words & puncuation marks ([b].[/b]) & words.

Between Words

E x a m p l e

3. Once you have a name spelled out, put it near the top of the black spot next to the white space.

4. Chose from one of the many types for your PKMN, all of the real ones & new, fake ones, such as Blood, All, & ------.

6. Now chose a Height to put next to HT, a weight to put next to WT, a Number to put next to No. , & a Entery for the black space below everything else.

7. Move the black box over the PKMN, if the whole body fits in the box, then try to center the PKMN in the box as much as you can.

8. If the PKMN is larger then the box, center the PKMN's face as much as you can. Then cut or erase (Cut will be better because you only use 1 tool) the parts of the PKMN out side the box.

Tip: Copy the image above, paste it, save it as Pokédex Page Material, then when you make a Pokédex Page, Use Paste from & Paste the image.

Note: Please do not coment ths Tut, as it is for my Advance Pokédex Club[/align][/size]

You made it wrong now with color.

What the frunk? Why did you quote this then wrap PHP Tags around it?

If you mean what I posted then this:

[align=center]sq5h6h.jpg

1. Chose a name.

2. Copy paste the letters below the image & put them together neatly. In the words' date=' you should 1 space between each letter of a word & 3 spaces between words & puncuation marks ([b'].[/b]) & words.

Between Words

E x a m p l e

21ugi0.jpg

Note: Please do not coment ths Tut, as it is for my Advance Pokédex Club[/align]

But you quoted the 1st post & used PHP Tags., which could be considered SPAM.

1. Chose a name.

Between Words

E x a m p l e

• 4 weeks later...

Archived