Im working on a new deck, and i ofc, it is custom. The Solar Beatdown deck.

Phantom Geist

hello and congrast on the new post

first of all there a bit of understandable mistake for newcomer that this sub-section (card game workshop) is not exactly the place to post personal project, its intended more for collaboration work and chain card making game. you may make future post like this on the larger part of the section on casual (usually the mod will help you to moved this as well to there when they active)

regarding the card, they worded really weird so its kinda dificult to get the grasp how they supposed to function thus i dont know the power level it at. so maybe you can explain a bit how they supposed to work?

1 hour ago, Dokutah Jolly said:

hello and congrast on the new post

first of all there a bit of understandable mistake for newcomer that this sub-section (card game workshop) is not exactly the place to post personal project, its intended more for collaboration work and chain card making game. you may make future post like this on the larger part of the section on casual (usually the mod will help you to moved this as well to there when they active)

regarding the card, they worded really weird so its kinda dificult to get the grasp how they supposed to function thus i dont know the power level it at. so maybe you can explain a bit how they supposed to work?

I hope it is ok to comment on these despite the wrong location.

Solar field not being able to be removed from the field is extremely problematic the only way around it is to non target negate the effect first.

I'm assuming you can get one "Supernova" or "Solar" monster special summon once per turn. and it also destroys monsters your opponent controls until the end of the turn after each summon.

I would remove the second clause of the pendulum effect on the pendulum card or make it "once per duel" The monster effect should be changed to "This card cannot be normal summoned/set this card can only be special summoned by the effect of (solar field solar cards or supernova cards) because right now it is literally not playable. Also it is not a synchro XYZ fusion you can make it treated as that though by putting that in the effect. the secondary effect works if it destroyed from the pendulum zone and with more solar cards is an incredibly easy FTK.

Archived