Let us began...

ericktm

Im here to make friends and learn how to make yu-gi-oh cards, so far i have fail to accomplish a single thing so far.

this is my first and last card i've done so far:

i made this one for my homeboy kj

kmoney.jpg

i tried to make a realistic card but failed:

sothecard2-1.jpg

lil bit about mi'self:

I like boxing and soccer (we call it football), I've been practicing the sports ever since 10.

I enjoy playing fighting,racing,adventure video games, lately i was introduce to a new kind of games known as RPGs... so far i have played ffx, ffx-2, fire emblem, summon night and tales of phantasia.

I listen to different types of music from around the world: rock, techno, hip-hop, trance and rave.

I'm also a Anime freak, some of my favorite animes are: Death Note, Claymore, Devil may Cry (also one of my fav games), Kenichi, full metal alchemist, naruto, bleach, blood +, ippo: fighting spirit, GTO, fate/stay night,Berserker, and some others i cant remember rite now.

Some of my friends like games but dont like animes, and some dont like games but like anime and most dont like any of them.

Thats why i want to make friends that share the same passion for games and animes as i do here in this website.

Also to hone my picture editing skills and my ability to make yu-gi-oh card.

this are some ways you can contact me:

www.myspace.com/ericktm

[email protected]

[email protected] ( i dont use this one much)

Thank you for waisting your time reading all this crap and let our friendship began!!!.

Erick Tovar M.

HIYA!! Have fun, and if ya wunna be bud's like you asked, just pm me ok!!^_^

Tip: If you get a -rep, don't complain to the person that gave it to you, they will just get more angry. If you think you don't deserve it though, then just post on the rep complaint thread.

BYE!!

^_^

P.S. Is that a picture of you in your avatar??!!

BYE AGAIN!!

^_^^_^

Archived