Normal Ritual Support

MickeyDee

Cards also fit thematically with my Wolfmoon Archetype.

Taboo Ritual Art - Ritual Spell

This card is used to Ritual Summon any 1 Ritual Monster. You must also banish Normal Monsters from your GY whose total Levels equal the Level of that Ritual Monster.

Sacred Ritual Art - Ritual Spell

This card is used to Ritual Summon any 1 Ritual Monster. You must also return banished Normal Monsters to your Deck whose total Levels equal the Level of that Ritual Monster.

Lycanthropic Geass - Ritual Spell

This card is used to Ritual Summon any 1 Beast-Warrior or "Cu Chulainn " Ritual Monster, ignoring its summoning conditions. You must also tribute monsters from your field or hand whose total levels equal or exceed the Level of that Ritual monster; and if all tributed monsters were Normal monsters, that Ritual monster is unaffected by your opponent's card effects.

Cu Chulainn the Warped - Dark Warrior **** 2000/ 500

This card can be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card, "Lycanthropic Geass". Once per turn, you can Banish 1 Normal Monster in your Graveyard. Destroy all monsters on the field whose DEF is less than that monster's ATK, except for "Cu Chulainn the Warped ".

Cu Chulainn the Oathbound - EARTH Warrior Pendulum **** 500/1000

7 < You can only Pendulum summon Normal Monsters. This effect cannot be negated. Once per turn during your Main Phase 1, while you only control Normal Monsters (min: 1): You can add 1 Ritual Spell or 1 Ritual Monster from your Deck or GY to your hand.>7

A young warrior who is destined for great glory, but also great tragedy.

Idk if its accidental or not but we already have this: https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Cú_Chulainn_the_Awakened and Geass able to summon it 

The first 2 cards pretty much complement Advance ritual art, its quite powerful, but safe to say just like advance you need quite dedicated deck that able to tech in normal monster without bricking so an uber tier deck containing trio ritual art might need couple more card pool and format. Until then its a fun and decent stuff

Geass however, have insane potential we should be wary. Advance ritual art is a powerful card that has its meta moments but nowdays it kept in check with diminishing usage of normal monster in non-dedicated deck. This however able to sent effect monster straight from deck, we talking open a can of worms in which the can in universe-sized. Sure the bonus indestructible of full normal usage like advance seems alluring. But yugioh has huge number of cards that interact with GY and with this able to sent more than 1 just obsencely powerful. 

Warped: pretty safe ritual design, good but not overbearing. Ironic that it summoned via Geass

Oathbound: thats a funny way to write pendulum scale but ill afmit its hard to see. Just seperate it like this

[Scale: 7]

[Pendulum Effect:

Blablabla......]

ah you forget hopt/opt on the search effect, even if its require to control normal monster its still way to powerful to search multiple card in the same turn

8 hours ago, ITSUKOSOADO said:

Are you going to make the beast all level 2? because half can't get to 4.

I added the two Pendulum monsters and made them all beasts so now 2/3's of revealed Wolfmoon cards are Level 2. Geass also works on Beast-Warrior monsters which all Wolfmoon rituals will be and Lycanthrope.  That said, I get your point. This card probably isn't so powerful it needs exact level like Advanced Ritual Art. Changes made.

Jolly and Itsu keep beating me to comment everywhere T_T.

In that case, minor grammar considerations:

Ignoring the Summoning Conditions --> Ignoring its Summoning Conditions.

You can Ritual Summon this card with "Lycanthropic Geass". Once per turn: You can target 1 Normal Monster in your GY; banish it, and if you do, destroy all monsters on the field with a DEF lower than that banished monster's ATK, except for "Cu Chulainn the Warped ".

Oathbound is almost ok, except that you gotta use caps after a colon. Also, 1 Ritual Spell or 1 Ritual Monster. Yep, the  "1" is needed for both. I'm annoying, right? xD. As a side note, I recommend making the effect non-mandatory, 'cause right now it says "add", not "You can add". You never know.

I like the set, simple and effective stuff that support the ever in need Normal Mons

Archived