Monster Hunter Cards but with a twist

CreepyKidInDaCorna

I have noticed that when it comes to a Monster Hunter yugioh deck of fanmade cards it focuses heavily on the monsters, don't get wrong but I love the monsters as well but I like the idea of the weapons as cards but as monster not equip spells, in this set I will be making cards based off of the weapons from rise because I just like the designs. I will do spells based off of items and silk binds later on but this is just going to be Great Sword, Charge Blade and my all time favourite the Swaxe. I will do the monsters at some time in the future but not now. The card art is not mine these are official renders from CapCom, I do not own monster hunter nor yugioh.

Almudron Axe.jpeg.jpg

387586573_DoomBringerAxe.jpeg-1.thumb.jpg.fa9a7aa1aa985c15bff7493a7cde50af.jpgProto Iron Axe.jpeg.jpg

Araknablade.jpeg.jpg

Biting Edge.jpeg.jpg

Hyperguard.jpeg.jpg

Abominable Great Sword.jpeg.jpg

Goss Blade.jpeg.jpg

Kamura Cleaver.jpeg.jpg

welcome to YCM, enjoy your stay

that being said you post this in wrong section usually mod will move the thread as soon as possible but do note that you should post this on casual or advance section 

i currently dont have much free time but i can leave you with one review for now: your card lack of "Effect" in its typings despite having effects

Archived