Live-Twin x Exorsister cards

tripledawn

Just a thought experiment. Worked out better then I thought. 

I wish I had a more thematic protection effect for Ki-Sikil though, as it doesn't feel quite on point. Saying that, I didn't want to break anything or raise the card's power levels too much.

Couldn't figure out the art for the ritual spell, so only a written form of that one.

Name: Exorsister-Twin Ki-Sikil

Type: Spellcaster / Ritual

Attribute: Earth

Stats: Level 4 / ATK 1950 / DEF 1950

Text: 

Can be Ritual Summoned with "Exorsister Initiation Ceremony". If your opponent activates a spell/trap card or effect; you can tribute 1 "Exorsister" monster (Quick Effect): that effect becomes "Return cards from either GY to the deck, equal to number of "Exorsister" monsters your opponent controls. While you control "Exorsister-Twin Lil-la", your opponent cannot target "Exorsister" cards you control.

Name: Exorsister-Twin Lil-La

Type: Spellcaster / Ritual

Attribute: Wind

Stats: Level 4 / ATK 2050 / DEF 1500 

Text:

Can be Ritual Summoned with "Exorsister Initiation Ceremony". If a monster effect activates in the hand; you can tribute 1 "Exorsister" monster (Quick Effect): You can Special Summon 1 "Exorsister" Xyz Monster from your Extra Deck, by using 1 "Exorsister" Monster you control as material. (This is treated as an Xyz Summon.) You can only use this effect of "Exorsister-Twin Lil-La" once per turn. While you control "Exorsister-Twin Ki-Sikil", "Exorsisor" monsters you control cannot be destroyed by card effects.

Name: Exorsister Initiation Ceremony

Type: Ritual Spell

Can be used to ritual summon any "Exorsister" Ritual Monster. You must also tribute monsters from your hand or field whose total Levels/Ranks equal the Level of the Ritual Monster you Ritual Summon. If you tribute an "Exorsister" Xyz Monster for this effect, you can Ritual Summon an "Exorsister" Ritual Monster from your deck, instead.

Exorsister-Twin Ki-Sikil (1).jpeg

Exorsister-Twin Lil-La (2).jpeg

Archived