Riolu [written]

Loleo

I'll make one to

Riolu

EARTH

level 4

1600/1800

Warrior/Effect

Cannot be normal summoned/set. Must first be special summoned from the hand by banishing three monsters with different attributes from your GY. If summoned by its own effect: you can send a "Lucario" from your Hand to the GY, if you do, draw one card. Once per turn, if a monster on the field activates it's effect (quick effect): you can have that monster battle this monster (remain in current phase). If this monster is destroyed by battle and sent to the GY: you an special summon one "Lucario" from your Hand, Deck, or GY. You can only activate each effect of "Riolu" once per turn.

Lucario

LIGHT

level 8

Beast Warrior/Effect

2200/1200

Cannot be normal summoned/set. Must first be special summoned by the effect of "Riolu". You can discard this card; add one "Riolu" from your deck to your hand. When this card is summoned: place three aura counters on this card (each aura counter gives 300 ATK). if a monster on the field activates it's effect (quick effect): you can remove one aura counter from this card; have that monster battle this monster (remain in current phase). During the end of the turn: this card gains a aura counter for each monster it destroyed by battle.  

Text change

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned from the hand by banishing 3 monsters with different Attributes from your GY. If Special Summoned this way: You can send 1 "Lucario" from your hand to the GY, if you do, draw 1 card. Once per turn, if an opponent's monster on the field activates it's effect (Quick Effect): You can have that monster battle this monster (it becomes the Battle Phase of the turn players turn, also after that battle it goes back to the phase that player was in). If this monster is destroyed by Battle and sent to the GY: You an Special Summon 1 "Lucario" from your hand, Deck, or GY. You can only use each effect of "Riolu" once per turn.

1 Quick note or thing I wanted to point out is what if it's Main Phase 1 or 2 you can't just battle during any of theses phases so what does that mean to reaming in the current phase if your in your Draw Phase M1 M2 OR End Phase also what about monsters like Ash bollosom activated in the hand you can't just make that monster battle because it's in the GY unless it Special Summons it to your opponent's field then it and riolu battle each other in just saying that might cause problems and card ruling nightmares for the judges so I would be careful on how the effect works and stuff like that.

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned by the effect of "Riolu". You can discard this card; add 1 "Riolu" from your Deck to your hand. This monster gains 300 ATK for each Aura Counter on it.  When this card is Special Summoned: Place 3 Aura Counters on this card. If a monster on the field activates it's effect (Quick Effect): You can remove 1 Aura Counter from this card; negate the activation, and if you do, have that monster battle this monster (it becomes the Battle Phase of the turn players turn, also after that battle it goes back to the phase that player was in). During the End Phase of this turn: This card gains 1 Aura Counter for each monster it destroyed by battle.

Read Borreload Savage Dragon https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Borreload_Savage_Dragon

8 hours ago, Zefra Zamazenta said:

Text change

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned from the hand by banishing 3 monsters with different Attributes from your GY. If summoned by its own effect: You can send 1 "Lucario" from your hand to the GY, if you do, draw 1 card. Once per turn, if an opponent's monster on the field activates it's effect (Quick Effect): You can have that monster battle this monster (it becomes the Battle Phase of the turn players turn, also after that battle it goes back to the phase that player was in). If this monster is destroyed by Battle and sent to the GY: You an special summon 1 "Lucario" from your hand, Deck, or GY. You can only use each effect of "Riolu" once per turn.

1 Quick note or thing I wanted to point out is what if it's Main Phase 1 or 2 you can't just battle during any of theses phases so what does that mean to reaming in the current phase if your in your Draw Phase M1 M2 OR End Phase also what about monsters like Ash bollosom activated in the hand you can't just make that monster battle because it's in the GY unless it Special Summons it to your opponent's field then it and riolu battle each other in just saying that might cause problems and card ruling nightmares for the judges so I would be careful on how the effect works and stuff like that. It doesn't work on monsters in the GY even in the original effect it says "If a monster on the field activates its effect". The only special case I can think of is if a monster sends itself away for cost in which case... replay would happen? Or maybe you just lose the attack. Do I need a clause like you need to target it and it must remain on the the field to activate and resolve the effect? For the battle phase stuff card text overrules game mechanics... I think. I'm not against going to a phase and back but would that activate Dragon Maids? Would that prevent battle phase effects if I had a card that prevented that?

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned by the effect of "Riolu". You can discard this card; add 1 "Riolu" from your Deck to your hand. This monster gains 300 ATK for each Aura Counter on it.  When this card is summoned: Place 3 Aura Counters on this card. If a monster on the field activates it's effect (Quick Effect): You can remove one aura counter from this card; negate the activation, and if you do, have that monster battle this monster (it becomes the Battle Phase of the turn players turn, also after that battle it goes back to the phase that player was in). During the End Phase of this turn: This card gains 1 Aura Counter for each monster it destroyed by battle.

Read Borreload Savage Dragon https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Borreload_Savage_Dragon

? What about it?

1 hour ago, ITSUKOSOADO said:

@Zefra ZamazentaI get the similarities, but what do you want me to do? is there some wording in there that helps? Does it change how I should balance? Are you just making a comparison? I'm looking for context. 

No it's the Text.

PS: Also I think lucario needs to negate then enter battle phase rather then destroying the monster it negates.

Archived