Water contest! OVER

HelioSpark

rina' date=' you dont need to have reps to give reps. (correct me if i'm wrong people, i'll switch the prize to points if I am) I could give reps once I reached 25 posts, I and I had no reps.

Also, rina, it would appear that the image on your "Healing Aqua" card is unavailable and I can't see it. :(

[/quote']

@Rep Points: My bad. That's what happens when I take in all the rules at once. ^_^' [Got "Reputation Points" and "Points" mixed up]

Again, my mistake.

@"No Image Available:" Ah. That's because there never was one for it. I got that "No Image Available" pic from Netrep.net. They put it on cards that they don't know / don't have the card art for.

I just copied the card, cropped out the pic, and saved it for cards I don't have pictures for.

oh, ok! no problem.

and yankeefan=added^_^

34065is5.jpg

34065ue7.jpg

This card can only be Ritual Summoned by the effect of 'Judgement Ocean Ritual'. This card cannot be destroyed by battle with an WATER, FIRE or DARK monster. This cards attribute is also treated as LIGHT. This card gains 200 ATK for each Aqua, Fish and Sea Serpant monster on the field.

(does the ritual spell count as support?)

Archived