Ryu Senshi (woah this card is good)

i just recently put this card:

RyuSenshiLOD-EN-SR.jpg

in my deck just to try out his effect, and i was stoked to see how good it really is.

i summoned him, and my bro tries to Sak him when i attack. NOPE!

He uses Shrink to try and get him down so he can attack him. NOPE!

Riryoku? No way.

Mirror Force? Not happening.

congratulations, you just wasted 4 cards, and Ryu Senshi is still here.

this card is really good. i highly recommend it in any deck.

i just use Metamorphosis on my Archfiend of Gilfer ( so he gets equipped to another monster )

Try him out. you wont be sorry.

Metamorphosis does NOT work. You need to conduct the fusion using fusion material monsters. Because of this it's a pretty useless card' date=' and theres still a handful of ways to kill it. Which is a shame, as I have 3. =/

[/quote']

It doesn't say he can't be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon, it says a Fusion Summon of him can only be conducted with the above fusion material monsters. So, IF you Fusion Summon him, you have to use the right monsters. But, you can still Special Summon him with Metamorphosis.

Cant use metamorph to bring him out. He's ok' date=' I suppose. A shame a cyber dragon, smashing ground, fissure could kill him.

[/quote']

Smashing and Fissure? Is it because they don't specifically target him?

Right, of course shrink, and a few others do specifically designate him, and thus those could be negated.

He's close to a good card. If he was unaffected by magics and maybe just maybe had higher stats he'd be grand. I'd say Dark Balters a bit of a better choice though.

Edit: Your right Kaze, I misread/interpetted it as 'you can only fusion summon this, and you must use the correct materials'.

If I remember it's effect correctly, that card could be pumped-up by Fusion Weapon, as it's a bit too easy to destory, ecspecially since it's a fusion, which isn't that easy to summon in the first place. Anyway, it's not bad, 1000 is a little steep for one Trap and the Spells must be targeted at him, so...

Archived