Prophet of Creation

SD13-JP003 Prophet of Creation

Light/Spellcaster/4/1800/600

Discard a card from your hand. Add a monster card with level 7 or more in your Graveyard into your hand. This effect can only be

activate once per turn.

TAEV-025 Devil's Summoner

Dark/Spellcaster - Dual/6/2400/2000 When this card is face-up on the field or in Graveyard, treat this card as a Normal monster. When this card is face-up on the field and as treated as a Normal Summon you re-summon this card, this card becomes an effect monster and gains the following effect. - Special Summon a Demon type monster from your hand or Graveyard. This effect can only be activated once per turn. When this card leaves the field, destroy all Demon type monsters special summoned by this effect.

TAEV-038 Dark Frame

Dark/Demon/4/1500/0 When sacrifice for sacrifice summon for a Dark attribute Normal monster, this monster can be treated as two sacrifices.

TAEV-027 Shadow Diver

Dark/Demon - Dual/3/1500/500 When this card is face-up on the field or in Graveyard, treat this card as a Normal monster. When this card is face-up on the field and as treated as a Normal Summon you re-summon this card, this card becomes an effect monster and gains the following effect. - Choose a face-up Dark Attribute monster with level 4 or less on your field to activate. The chosen monster can direct attack opponent. This effect can only be activated once per turn.

Who thinks Dark Magician Decks will get more play after this?

There aren't really too many good Spellcaster Lv 4 or under monsters out there, and this would be perfect for a DM deck.

What are your opinions?

(This is from the Revival of the Great Dragon structure Deck)

----------Rough Draft----------

Tribute Monsters********** x5

Dark Magician of Chaos

Dark Magician x2

Devil's Summoner x2

Non-Tribute Monsters*********** x15

Skilled Dark Magician x3

Prophet of Creation x2

Gravekeeper's Spy x3

Shadow Diver

Snipe Hunter

Injection Fairy Lily x1

Dark Frame x3

Sangan

Spells********** x16

Magical Dimension x2

Smashing Ground x2

MST

Heavy Storm

Pot of Avarice

Soul Exchange

Book of Moon

Foolish Burial

Premature Burial

NoC

Snatch Steal

Lightning Vortex

SoRL

Traps********** x4

CotH

Birthright

Magician's Circle

Threatening Roar x2

(Emphesis on the "Rough Draft", I just made this up in a few minutes, so don't be too harsh)

Not a good card. Monster reincarnation is universally much better. Even in a spellcaster deck as it is a spell card.

Yeah, but there are some benefits for it being a monster, and a Spellcaster.

Like with Monster Reincarnation, you only get 1 use out of it, and it doesn't have any use beyond bringing a card to your hand.

But with Prophet, not only do you get the DM to your hand, but it would also set you up to activate Magical Dimension and offer the Prophet for DM.

And it can be searched out with Magician's Circle (it's ATK isn't that bad either)

But I'd probably add a Monster Reincarnation to this deck anyways.

Sry for double posting

Just wanted to dig up this topic a bit

I've just been introduced to "Devil's Summoner" and "Dark Frame" From TAEV

So I'll be editing this deck to use those cards along with prophet to hopefully have a pretty good engine to continuously summon Dark Magician.

Another Rough Draft

I had to make it quick because I have to leave in 2 minutes, but I edited some things out, added the frames, devil's, foolish burial, Snipe Hunter, and a couple threatening roars

tell me what you think

Though Prophet of Creation has a limited range (lv7 or higher), you don't lose as many cards as Monster Reincarnation. For Reincarnation, you discard 1 card and lose Reincarnation itself just for 1 monster(-1). While with Prophet, you discard 1 card to get 1 card(0).

Archived