ultimate rare!!!!!!!!!!

No, in fact, I've been collecting cards for so long, I don't even remember when I didn't have a Blue-Eyes.

(Wait, if I remember that, then that means I DO remember. Dang)

I've made so many trades and lost so many cards, it's not even funny. I remember when I was so stupid, in camp, I traded a Gate Guardian (In which I don't remember how I got it) for a fake Slifer. FAKE!!!!!! I CAN"T BELIEVE I DID THAT!! And it looked so real, too. But, I dumped it.

Later in the future, I got payback, when a kid gave me a fake Obelisk, and when I saw a kid with an Ultra Rare Cyber End Dragon, I sugested we trade, the kid flipped for it, I still have it, and I don't even care I don't have a Gate Guardian. (Or do I?) (And remember, this was a long time ago, before I found this site and before Elemental Energy came out.)

My only ultimate rares are Crystal Beast - Sapphire Pegasus and Rare Value.

I got Pegasus through a trade. He took all 6 of the Elemental Hero cards I had (Avian, Burstinatrix, Sparkman, Skyscraper 2, Hero Barrier and O-Oversoul) and I felt I'd been scammed, but I took that back immediately when the trader gave me an ultimate rare.

Rare Value was just a lucky pull. I'm glad I got it, it helps my Crystal Beast deck alot.

Archived