Check this cards out.

faustodeno

lol Well, the first card should be 1900, not 2500. (its effect)

The second card needs to be rewritten. 'This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster in your graveyard from play.'

The third card* needs grammar and is overpowered.

See above for fourth card*

Overpowered.*

In these cards, you misspelled any, spelling it eny. These cards need a lot of work. Great pics on all of them though.

Plus, may I add to this? And this goes FOR ALL NOOBS! (Sorry if this is spam, but I have to say this)

If you can't make great, good, or even decent cards, don't try.

And for those who make funny cards just to get a laugh, don't post them here. Some people don't want to see your "funny" card/s, including me. Call me harsh and a bad critic, I don't care.

Plus, if you don't know what you are doing, don't do anything. Read the tutorials and FAQ's before you complain and spam up other fourms and threads.

And, finally, if you keep complaining/saying that you are a great card maker, look at the first pic in my sig.

I know, we can be harsh. But we/I are stating the truth.

Plus' date=' may I add to this? And this goes FOR ALL NOOBS! (Sorry if this is spam, but I have to say this)

If you can't make great, good, or even decent cards, don't try.

And for those who make funny cards just to get a laugh, don't post them here. Some people don't want to see your "funny" card/s, including me. Call me harsh and a bad critic, I don't care.

Plus, if you don't know what you are doing, don't do anything. Read the tutorials and FAQ's before you complain and spam up other fourms and threads.

And, finally, if you keep complaining/saying that you are a great card maker, look at the first pic in my sig.

I know, we can be harsh. But we/I are stating the truth.

[/quote']

Thank you Wicket02. For a while, I thought I was going to be the one that would have to post that. Also, faustodeno, grow up. Saying shut up is very immature and doesn't get you anywhere. Saying it just makes people look down on you.

Archived