I'm Vanessa, coming to you from a Different Dimension and this is why I'm here.

As we move into so many different generations of Yugioh, through Arcs that polarize the community, it's good to have a community that has awareness of various generations and that shows what parts of them they like, and what their vision of Yu-Gi-Oh is in their creations. I'm not much of a card creator but I think it's good to have a place where I can find some people like me.

It also doesn't help that amidst the pandemic all my YGO friends have had to quit or have moved to different parts of the U.S., so this affected me too.

17 minutes ago, DifferentDimensionVanessa said:

As we move into so many different generations of Yugioh, through Arcs that polarize the community, it's good to have a community that has awareness of various generations and that shows what parts of them they like, and what their vision of Yu-Gi-Oh is in their creations. I'm not much of a card creator but I think it's good to have a place where I can find some people like me.

It also doesn't help that amidst the pandemic all my YGO friends have had to quit or have moved to different parts of the U.S., so this affected me too.

Hello, D/D Vanessa! Yes, YGO has a long story indeed, and while many fans have been lost due to the addition of certain gimmicks that transformed the entire thing into something that hardly resembles the old days (damn Pendulums), there are some of us that are still here, making cards of all sorts.

Make yourself at home and take it easy. It's ok if you're not a compulsive card creator, you can share your creations at your own pace and surely you will receive the constructive feedback you might need. And well, I can imagine your situation, the pandemic definitely has hit all of us, hopefully you can find some friends here , just as I have  n.n

• 1 month later...

I guess  in this case  Different Dimension. D.D. XD

Heard in the Arc V anime about D/D and D/D/D that they call it double D and Triple D.  Also  i think the Different dimension  "Archtype" was always interesting for me :3

However,  also from me a Welcome  to YCM, have a great time here. :)

omg....just saw that this  topic is from last year...let me be more active again

Archived