Atlantisnake and WATER Support

bcb4cdaa19ed.jpg

Atlantisnake
Level 7 WATER Sea Serpent Synchro Effect Monster
ATK 2800
DEF 2400
Materials: 1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner WATER monsters
You can only use this card name’s 1st, 2nd, and 3rd effects each once per turn.
(1) During your Main Phase: You can send 1 monster from your hand to the GY; add 1 Level 5 or higher WATER monster from your Deck to your hand. 
(2) During your opponent's turn (Quick Effect): You can Special Summon 1 Level 5 or higher WATER monster from your hand. 
(3) When your opponent activates a card or effect (Quick Effect): You can banish 1 WATER monster you control until the End Phase; Level 5 or higher WATER monsters you currently control are unaffected by card effects, except their own, until the end of this turn.

11be62ad8537.jpg

Leviathan Torrential Sea Dragon
ATK 2600
DEF 2300
Materials: 1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner WATER monsters
You can only use this card name’s 1st, 2nd, and 3rd effects each once per turn.
(1) If a monster(s) is Summoned (except during the Damage Step): You can destroy all monsters on the field, except WATER monsters. 
(2) If this Synchro Summoned card in its owner's control leaves the field by your opponent: You can activate this effect; Set 1 "Torrential Tribute" directly from your Deck or GY, it can be activated this turn, then, you can banish 1 Spell/Trap on the field. 
(3) If a WATER monster(s) you control would be destroyed by card effect, you can banish this card from your GY instead.

f8799ee62ff1.jpg

Leviathan Sea Stealth Dragoon
ATK 2500
DEF 2500
Materials: 1 WATER Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner WATER monsters
You can only use this card name’s 2nd effect once per turn.
(1) This card's name becomes "Umi" while on the field or in the GY. 
(2) During your opponent's turn (Quick Effect): You can send 1 card that specifically lists the card "Umi" in its text from your Main Deck to the GY; Special Summon as many "Leviathan Tokens" as possible (Sea Serpent/WATER/Level 5/ATK 1800/DEF 1500) in Defense Position. While that Token is in the Monster Zone, the player who Summoned it cannot Normal or Special Summon monsters, except WATER Monsters.

71966ea30a8e.jpg

Atlantean Sea Knight Arknight
Level 4 WATER Sea Serpent Effect Monster
ATK 1800
DEF 0
You can only use the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd effects of this card’s name each once per turn, also you cannot Special Summon the turn you activate either of those effects, except WATER monsters.
(1) If all monsters you control are WATER monsters: You can Special Summon this card from your hand. 
(2) You can Tribute 1 monster you control; Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower WATER monster from your Deck, except "Sea Lance Arknight", but its effects are negated.
(3) If this card is sent to the GY to activate a WATER monster's effect: You can send 1 WATER monster from your Deck to the GY, except "Atlantean Sea Knight Arknight".

1 hour ago, Loleo said:

I think this is pretty fair! You have summoned Rayfield with water!

You guys know where's my weak point: waifus and WATER. Unfair, but that's how it is xD

~~~~~~~~~~

Atlantisnake - "During your Main" it says. main what lol. Yeah, Phase, but you missed that. I like the card a lot. Combo well with Merlanteans particularly, though I wish it didn't have that awkward Level 8 that WATERs do not particularly love, they're more Level 7 bois that can also be summoned easily via Diva + Neptabyss -> Tatsunoko + Level 4 added to hand by Neptabyss -> Level 7 Synchro, to name an example. Anywho, Effect 2's special Summoning is generic, you should make it WATER locked imo.

Leviathan Torrential - Now we're talking, level 7 xD. Effect 1 is too strong, though, auto nike the field of non-WATER mons once per turn is crazy lol. Probably I'd make it so it only destroys 1 monster. The rest is great, though IDK about the Torrential Tribute support. It makes sense and all, and some cards are supporting it nowadays, but it's still a card I'm not sure of anymore.

Leviathan Sea Stealth - Oooof... dat effect 2. Even if you're locked into WATER SSing, they can be used as material the same turn they're summoned. Links and stuff, Fusions, a Lv 7 Synchro with Diva... if only they weren't able to be SUmmoned/Tributed the turn they're summoned, it'd be more balanced, I think. Effect 1 is good and how it sends Umi stuff to GY is too.

Arknight - If only this guy existed IRL, omg. With two little but extremely important changes, I'd say:

Name: Atlantean Sea Knight Arknight lol  <--- (lol not included in the name, lol)

You can destroy 1 card you control  ->  You can Tribute 1 card you control

Why? Atlantean effects go off by being used as cost, and destroying won't work, I think, soooo...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With some little adjustments, this can be a great set, imo   🌊  🌊  🌊

6 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

You guys know where's my weak point: waifus and WATER. Unfair, but that's how it is xD

~~~~~~~~~~

Atlantisnake - "During your Main" it says. main what lol. Yeah, Phase, but you missed that. I like the card a lot. Combo well with Merlanteans particularly, though I wish it didn't have that awkward Level 8 that WATERs do not particularly love, they're more Level 7 bois that can also be summoned easily via Diva + Neptabyss -> Tatsunoko + Level 4 added to hand by Neptabyss -> Level 7 Synchro, to name an example. Anywho, Effect 2's special Summoning is generic, you should make it WATER locked imo.

Leviathan Torrential - Now we're talking, level 7 xD. Effect 1 is too strong, though, auto nike the field of non-WATER mons once per turn is crazy lol. Probably I'd make it so it only destroys 1 monster. The rest is great, though IDK about the Torrential Tribute support. It makes sense and all, and some cards are supporting it nowadays, but it's still a card I'm not sure of anymore.

Leviathan Sea Stealth - Oooof... dat effect 2. Even if you're locked into WATER SSing, they can be used as material the same turn they're summoned. Links and stuff, Fusions, a Lv 7 Synchro with Diva... if only they weren't able to be SUmmoned/Tributed the turn they're summoned, it'd be more balanced, I think. Effect 1 is good and how it sends Umi stuff to GY is too.

Arknight - If only this guy existed IRL, omg. With two little but extremely important changes, I'd say:

Name: Atlantean Sea Knight Arknight lol  <--- (lol not included in the name, lol)

You can destroy 1 card you control  ->  You can Tribute 1 card you control

Why? Atlantean effects go off by being used as cost, and destroying won't work, I think, soooo...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With some little adjustments, this can be a great set, imo   🌊  🌊  🌊

There is Divine Arsenal AA-ZEUS - Sky Thunder that is a board wipe non once per turn not even a SOPT nor once per chain Leviathan Torrential destroy on a HOPT on a trigger effect instead of a Quick Effect only when monsters are summoned Leviathan Sea Stealth's effect can only be used on your opponent's turn but I get my friend to test it fixed the text errors on Atlantisnake and dud a name change for Arknight and KInda changed how its effects work

Just now, Zefra Zamazenta said:

There is Divine Arsenal AA-ZEUS - Sky Thunder that is a board wipe non once per turn not even a SOPT nor once per chain Leviathan Torrential destroy on a HOPT on a trigger effect instead of a Quick Effect only when monsters are summoned Leviathan Sea Stealth's effect can only be used on your opponent's turn but I get my friend to test it fixed the text errors on Atlantisnake and dud a name change for Arknight and KInda changed how its effects work

lol Zama, comparing Sky Thunder with a Level 7 Synchro, not fair xD. The monster you mention is not only much harder to summon due to it requiring Level 12 monsters of another Xyz (which in turn required 2+ monsters as material), but the particular board wipe effect you mention requires the 2 materials, so in all likeliness it's a one time use, max 2 if the other Xyz had 3 materials, while your guy obliterates all non-WATER mons with any Summon (Sky Thunder sends all other cards to GY, so you can't take tremendous advantage, unlike the Leviathan in which you could very well control 3 or 4 WATERs and they're unaffected, then you simply OTK your foe).

10 minutes ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

lol Zama, comparing Sky Thunder with a Level 7 Synchro, not fair xD. The monster you mention is not only much harder to summon due to it requiring Level 12 monsters of another Xyz (which in turn required 2+ monsters as material), but the particular board wipe effect you mention requires the 2 materials, so in all likeliness it's a one time use, max 2 if the other Xyz had 3 materials, while your guy obliterates all non-WATER mons with any Summon (Sky Thunder sends all other cards to GY, so you can't take tremendous advantage, unlike the Leviathan in which you could very well control 3 or 4 WATERs and they're unaffected, then you simply OTK your foe).

Yeah thats fair but AA-Zues still has an Altervinetive way to Summon its slef

Zoodaic Tri-brigade could slap 6 materials on that

Maybe I can fix it

Archived