LIGHT and DARK collide

Libracor

I'm planning on writing a new fanfic, and the main character is going to use a Chaos-esque light and dark deck focused primarily on getting benefits from Tribute Summoning.

To-Do: I need to add some Synchro monsters, Spell and Trap Support, and Heavenly Emperor cards.

Feedback wanted: These cards are meant for a story, so I'm more concerned with variety and neat concepts than I am with serious viability, but I still want to know if any are too over or underpowered to be realistic, and as I add new cards to the deck, I wanna focus on covering weaknesses, like the lack of floaters and searchers to keep the momentum going

Main Deck:

Star Spirit

LIGHT Level 2

0/0

Fairy/Effect

If this monster is Tributed for the Tribute Summon of a DARK monster OR if it is attached to a DARK Xyz monster as Xyz material, that monster gains the following effect:

* This Monster is also treated as LIGHT.

Moon Spirit

LIGHT Level 2

0/0

Fairy/Effect

If this monster is Tributed for the Tribute Summon of a LIGHT monster OR if it is attached to a LIGHT Xyz monster as Xyz material, that monster gains the following effect:

* This Monster is also treated as DARK.

Strange Rabbit from the Moonlit Plains

LIGHT Level 1

0/0

Wyrm/Effect

You can discard this card in your Hand (quick effect): Tribute 1 LIGHT or DARK monster you control, then Special Summon a LIGHT or DARK monster from your Hand or GY whose original Attribute does not match the original Attribute of the monster Tributed by this effect.

Angel of Golden Moonlight

LIGHT Level 6

1900/1200

Fairy/Effect

This monster on the Field is also DARK. If this monster is Tribute Summoned: Target 1 LIGHT or DARK monster in your GY except “Angel of Golden Moonlight” and 1 monster your opponent controls. Shuffle those Targets into the Deck, then Draw 1 card.

Black-Halo Guardian

DARK Level 6

1900/1200

Fairy/Effect

This monster on the Field is also LIGHT. If this monster is Tribute Summoned: Banish 1 card in your Opponent’s GY, then Special Summon one LIGHT or DARK monster from your GY, except “Black-Halo Guardian”

Moon Resonator

DARK Level 1

Fiend/Tuner/Effect

100/100

This monster is also LIGHT. When this monster is Normal or Special Summoned, you can, immediately after this effect resolves: Tribute Summon one LIGHT or DARK monster from your Hand. If this is the only monster you control when this effect resolves; Choose 1:

* Draw 1 Card.

* You may offer up to 1 monster in your Hand as a Tribute for the Tribute Summon of a monster this Turn.

Arsene, the Star Thief

DARK Level 2

500/500

Warrior/Tuner/Effect

When a LIGHT monster is Special Summoned; You can Special Summon this monster from your Hand, and if you do: Reduce the Level of that LIGHT monster by 1.

Inigo, Scion of Nobliris

LIGHT Level 7

Spellcaster/Effect

2500/200

Cannot be Special Summoned unless “Inigo, Scion of Nobliris” has been Tribute Summoned at least once this Duel. If this monster is Special or Tribute Summoned: Add 1 DARK or LIGHT monster from your Deck to your Hand. If this monster is used as material for the Special Summon of a monster from the Extra Deck or a Ritual monster, you may return 1 DARK and 1 LIGHT monster from your GY to your Deck and Shuffle your Deck, and if you do: Special Summon this monster. You can only use each effect of “Inigo, Scion of Nobliris” once per Turn.

Celeste, Promised to Nobliris

LIGHT Level 7

Spellcaster/Effect

1500/1200

If this monster is Tribute Summoned: You can negate the effect(s) of 1 Face-Up card your opponent controls, and if you do: This monster you control gains 300 ATK and DEF for each “Nobliris” monster with a different name currently in your GY.

Speculo, Heavenly Emperor of Glamour

LIGHT Level 9

Wyrm/Effect

0/0

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your Hand) by Tributing 3 LIGHT monsters you control and/or in your Hand. If this monster is successfully Special Summoned: Your Opponent reveals their Hand. You may Target 1 monster in their Hand, or, if there is none, in their GY: You gain LP equal to that monster's ATK, and if you do: This card's original ATK and DEF become equal to that monster's.

Extra Deck:

Soluna, Unity of Nobliris

LIGHT Rank 7

Wyrm/Xyz/Effect

2500/2500

2 Level 7 LIGHT monsters with different names

When you perform a Tribute Summon while this card has Xyz material; You can detach 1 Xyz material that was originally a monster from this monster you control: Use the detached card as 1 of the Tributes for the Tribute Summon. If this monster you control has no Xyz material; You can Tribute Summon 1 additional LIGHT monster this Turn, but you must use this card you control as 1 of the Tributes.

Archived