Nicknames and Named Thread

Ultimate Ryan

On site- Lazer, Shoop, Big Red Lips, and one time was Cell. In real life, lots of names. Chanman(real name is chandler), jackie chan, chanceler(yugioh gx), dude, turdbucket, bogard, freakazoid, chuck(charlie brown), enienem,C-Dog, and all the girls call me Artsy(since i draw to become known:D)

On site- Lazer' date=' Shoop, Big Red Lips, and one time was Cell. In real life, lots of names. Chanman(real name is chandler), jackie chan, chanceler(yugioh gx), dude, turdbucket, bogard, freakazoid, chuck(charlie brown), enienem,C-Dog, and all the girls call me Artsy(since i draw to become known:D)

[/quote']

hi turdbucket!

On site- Lazer' date=' Shoop, Big Red Lips, and one time was Cell. In real life, lots of names. Chanman(real name is chandler), jackie chan, chanceler(yugioh gx), dude, turdbucket, bogard, freakazoid, chuck(charlie brown), enienem,C-Dog, and all the girls call me Artsy(since i draw to become known:D)

[/quote']

hi turdbucket!

Online:

Crazy

Kev

IRL:

Kevin

Shorty

Shrimp

Wee-Man

Little Person

Cutie

I got more nicknames in Real Life then Online :shock:

lol i shall call you Shrimp Cutie

and you shall be my cutie ^_^

:lol:

:shock:

*walks away silently*

:lol:

haha

sorry

i had to do it ^_^

On YCM- JoC

In real life-

Bails (this is because i like cricket and the things on top of the wicket are called bails. My surname is bailey so people put 2 and 2 together)

Hawk (this is because i support the hampshire hawks and i came into college with the cricket shirt on which has a hawk on and the name stuck)

^ I just call you chaos on ycm ;)

Anyway, my nicknames,

Ycm: Yankee, Yankan, and a few times, YF, that must be 1 lazy person, lol

Real life: War (My initials ;))

And Wall (idk why, just, well all give each other a random nick name where I live, lol)

Archived