Where would I even put a thread like this?

Libracor

Question

I want to post a thread about my thoughts for a (hypothetical) fan-driven reboot of the card game, the rules that I think should be changed, etc, asking what people's thoughts would be on sucvh a topic and getting an interest check from people who might and to see more about it. I have absolutely no clue where I would even put such a thread on this site, and was hoping someone could point me in the right direction.

1 answer to this question

8 minutes ago, Libracor said:

I want to post a thread about my thoughts for a (hypothetical) fan-driven reboot of the card game, the rules that I think should be changed, etc, asking what people's thoughts would be on sucvh a topic and getting an interest check from people who might and to see more about it. I have absolutely no clue where I would even put such a thread on this site, and was hoping someone could point me in the right direction.

Good question. Probably here:

https://www.cardmaker.net/forums/forum/8-yu-gi-oh-tcgocg-card-discussion/

There's no other sub-forum that seem to be better suited for your thread, imo. It might look like it doesn't belong there since the place is loaded with threads of new official cards people post, but that's not its only purpose. It's called TCG Card discussion, and if you wanna discuss a reboot of the YGO card game, that must be the place.

Archived