Old Entity Support

Nyappyyuki

So here i start with the Old Entity part of the Lovecraft  based Archtype. Xyz and Fusion monster will follow.  also i will create spells and traps and main deck monster i guess.

52041172_OldEntityCthulhu.thumb.jpeg.e0acdf5dc48c1e89a754891737d39478.jpeg

Old Entity Cthulhu

Sea Serpent/Water/Synchro/Effect 

ATK: 2800 DEF: 1700

1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner monsters
If this card is Synchro Summoned: Special Summon any number of "Old Entity", "Outer Entity" or/and "Elder Entity" monster from your Extra Deck;  their effects are negated, also they cannot attack. After this card was Synchro Summoned, your opponent cannot activate Trap effects for the rest of that turn. Once per turn, you can add 3 Fusion, Synchro or/and   Xyz monster from your side of the field or your GY  to your Extra Deck; draw 1 card.

2049347089_OldEntityGhathanoth.thumb.jpeg.8034c397f0b852810d851e7dc1301f4a.jpeg

Old  Entity Ghathanoth

Rock/Earth/Synchro/Effect

ATK: 1000 DEF: 700

As long as this card is face-up on the field, monster on the Field  cannot activate their effects or declare an attack. As long  as you control another Xyz monster or Fusion monster, your monsters are uneffected by this effect.

402202103_OldEntityThoggua.thumb.jpeg.57a82cf4c5a9f9e7e0a7cd667b482eb7.jpeg

Old Entity Thoggua

Aqua/Earth/Synchro/Effect

ATK: 1900 DEF: 1400

If this card is Synchro Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 "Elder Entity"-Fusion Monster from your GY or Extra Deck; then immediately after this effect resolves, Xyz Summon 1 "Outer Entity"-Xyz Monster using materials you control, including this card. You  can use this effect of "Old Entity Thoggua" only once per Turn. An Xyz Monster that was Summoned using this card on the field as Xyz Material gains this effect.
● If it is Xyz Summoned: you can send 1 card on the Field to the  GY.

1849024941_OldEntityRhan-Tegoth.thumb.jpeg.517eb85ce44ca060c79709bf92f5e941.jpeg

Old Entity Rhan-Tegoth

Insect/Earth/Synchro/Effect/Tuner

ATK: 2000 DEF 0

If this card is Synchro Summoned: You can return all Fusion Monsters on the field to the Extra Deck. If you Fusion Summon using this card as Fusion Material: Add one Monster from your GY to your hand. An Xyz Monster that was Summoned using this card on the field as Xyz Material gains this effect.
● If it is Xyz Summoned: Add 1 Monster from your GY to your hand.

Aight @Nyappyyuki here reporting since you left a link in the other thread xD.

This set is quite similar to the previous in terms of overall power, pretty well balanced with a few issues here and there.

Cthulhu's first effect is probably the most concerning in the set. Just like last time, no HOPT, and I remember what you said about other members not having it, but we gotta keep in mind the actual effect. Btw, I understand the love for Cthulhu but a 2800 ATK Level 4 Synchro is a no please. Strongest Lv 4 Synchro is precisely Hastorr, but that boi is 2300, quite far from 2800. Breaking the limit is fine, Konami does it eventually from time to time, but something reasonable like 2400-2500 would be preferred imo.

Ghathanoth... too many Hs in the name xD (actually, why do most of H.P.'s mons have tons of Hs lol). Also too strong protection effects. If the opponent doesn't run Spell/Traps to remove it, it's over, as monsters can't attack or activate effects. You can very, very easily summon it first turn and your opponent won't be able to do almost anything unless they have something like Lighting Storm around.

Thoggua is the most balanced in the set, no qualms.

Rhan is also cool. A bit worried about the generic "add monster to hand" effects, but I guess it's acceptable given it's not just a Main Deck mon. First effect will be fun against tons of Decks.

19 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Aight @Nyappyyuki here reporting since you left a link in the other thread xD.

This set is quite similar to the previous in terms of overall power, pretty well balanced with a few issues here and there.

Cthulhu's first effect is probably the most concerning in the set. Just like last time, no HOPT, and I remember what you said about other members not having it, but we gotta keep in mind the actual effect. Btw, I understand the love for Cthulhu but a 2800 ATK Level 4 Synchro is a no please. Strongest Lv 4 Synchro is precisely Hastorr, but that boi is 2300, quite far from 2800. Breaking the limit is fine, Konami does it eventually from time to time, but something reasonable like 2400-2500 would be preferred imo.

Ghathanoth... too many Hs in the name xD (actually, why do most of H.P.'s mons have tons of Hs lol). Also too strong protection effects. If the opponent doesn't run Spell/Traps to remove it, it's over, as monsters can't attack or activate effects. You can very, very easily summon it first turn and your opponent won't be able to do almost anything unless they have something like Lighting Storm around.

Thoggua is the most balanced in the set, no qualms.

Rhan is also cool. A bit worried about the generic "add monster to hand" effects, but I guess it's acceptable given it's not just a Main Deck mon. First effect will be fun against tons of Decks.

Now when i look at Cthulhu you are right....for a lvl 4 really high ATK. Guess a once per turn is maybe indeed a better add.

I will try to make the next cards more balanced in general. But thanks for it. I see where i can make it better and overthing if the effects are too strong! :D

I will give my best and be more creative :)

Archived