Quagmire Jr's Mega Graphics Shop (closed as long as card trade it)

Quagmire_jr

[align=center]I can make just about anything you want!!!

if you dont see an example for what you want, ask.

here are a couple things i can make for you:

-people holding cards

-Kiba or Yugi holding cards with monster behind them

-Logos with a character and cards (i can invert card colors if you want)

-things faded woth cards

-General Logos (like mine)

-*new* structure decks

people holding cards (5 pts)

shop4x.gif

Kiba or Yugi holding cards with monster behind them (15 pts)

(5 pts off if you provide monster for background)

shop3x.gif

Logos with a character and cards (10 pts)

(5 pts off if you provide character)

If you want i can reverse the colors of the cards(like example), but i dotn have to

shop1.gif

General Logos (from 5 to 10 pts)

(price depends on how complex you want the logo)

qjgs.gif

Things faded with cards (10 pts)

(5 pts off if u provide thing and cards)

test.gif

Structure Decks (2d=15 pts. 3d=25 pts)

(im tired of seeing crappy structure decks, so come get a good 1)

mcboxx.gif

i can do more than this, and if you ask, i will tell you if i can make something for you. I would have posted more, but i cant think of anything else.

I can also make videos into animated pics! You send me a video and i make it an image!

keep in mind that there is no sound

Iv been trying forever, but there isnt a code to embed videos int he forum, but if only they were pictures.

I can make videos into animated GIF fiels, so you can use them for your sig!!!

img206.gif

this is an example of the file format of the final animated GIF

i will also put your name at the bottom of the image if you want so noone can steal it from you!

25 pts per video. I may decide to up the price eventually so order now.

keep in mind that it is an image and not a video, so there can be no sound...

im sorry, but the animated fiels would be over the 2500 byte limit for an avatar.

I'll make u a video!

please keep in mind that i cant make these into animated GIf files because these videos revolve around music.

I will use your cards to make a video and display them...

it costs:

-75 points for the first 50 cards, and then an additional 1 point per card.

-Also, you can pay 15 points to insure I use a song spacific song. If you dont, then it is not my fualt if you don't like my choise of songs.

If you are feeling lazy, click on the below link for a calculator I designed. It will calculate the cost and type out a PM which you only have to copy and paste.

Here is the Calculator!

here is an example of what i can do. this isnt my best work though. i was in a rush to get something. The top video is only OK, so if your gunna watch the top 1, watch the bottom one too. The bottom one is better (i think, u might not)

My Master Crafters ORPG Cards

Cyberdudes Primal Chaos Deck

Cyberdude's Leaders of the Rebellion Deck

and keep in mind before u order... these r videos not images. i can make them images (or atleast try) if you ask, but then they wont have any sound...

before you place an order, make sure you have the deatils right... i literally cannot stop in the middle and change songs if you change your mind... please be sure before you place an order

If you have any comments or sudgestions about what else i could put into the video, post them here. i will check this thread every time i get a chance.

You can place your orders in this thread or PM me. If you want something that i dont talk about here. then ask me. there is a good chance i can do it and just didnt think any1 would want to buy it.

Please order soon!

I REALLY NEED APPROPRIATE

it is a rare from PSV

I will do up to 25 points of work for u or send u 25 pts if u send me a copy.

i want up to three copies.

limited time offer. only want three copies. first three people will get the deal.

Help Fight Grammer Nazis

I want more people to help me to fight grammer nazis.

therefore, i will give out sigs like mine for 1 pt.

[/align]

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey could you have (sorry I dont know the guys name but its the guy that has the water deck and he was on the first season.) Holding the card. And if cant find him could you have Kaiba holding up the second card "Vampire Blood" Please. So thats 5 points right? Also you should start a store with all your stuff instead of having lots of stores.

Hey could I have one with the figure and 6 cards in the background? If so here is the pic and the 9 cards

2.jpgyugioh_image.php1.jpgyugioh_image.phpra.jpg

Hallowed.jpgHeroFlash.jpgMagicalMallet.jpg

4341.jpg

I do not want the colors inverted. Also I want it sized down a little bit so you dont have to scroll over in my sig to see the full thing. Just tell me how many points I owe ya!

Archived