Made a card based on Time Wizard's original anime effect

zero kross

CARD NAME: Time Magic 

CARD TYPE: Spell

PROPERTY: Quick-Play

EFFECT: 

If you control a face-up "Time Wizard": Fusion Summon 1 monster using monsters you control, then roll a six-sided die. All monsters your opponent currently controls lose ATK/DEF equal to the result x 300, until the end of this turn. Any Battle damage your opponent takes this turn is halved. You can only activate 1 "Time Magic" per turn. 

createcard.png.cd5eb78f0716a1dfe603de1ae266c3ca.png

Make it work with any "Time Wizard" monster. I'm glad Time Wizard of Tomorrow exists.
The potential artwork of this card if Konami was responsible for it has a lot going for it, like when Jounouchi first used it against Dinosaur Ryuzaki (Rex Raptor).

Edit: Wait, I answered a little too quick. Time Wizard of Tomorrow's Japanese name does not contain Time Wizard's original name in it, but it does contain "Time". Realistically the text to describe this in Japanese would not be so convenient as in English unless opened up to any "Time" monster, though relative to the amount of text you have to read these days it's not a huge deal.

On 1/15/2022 at 12:40 PM, DifferentDimensionVanessa said:

Make it work with any "Time Wizard" monster. I'm glad Time Wizard of Tomorrow exists.
The potential artwork of this card if Konami was responsible for it has a lot going for it, like when Jounouchi first used it against Dinosaur Ryuzaki (Rex Raptor).

Edit: Wait, I answered a little too quick. Time Wizard of Tomorrow's Japanese name does not contain Time Wizard's original name in it, but it does contain "Time". Realistically the text to describe this in Japanese would not be so convenient as in English unless opened up to any "Time" monster, though relative to the amount of text you have to read these days it's not a huge deal.

As someone who has made a time sorcerer archetype there are a lot of time cards out there!

23 hours ago, Loleo said:

As someone who has made a time sorcerer archetype there are a lot of time cards out there!

Timelords are surprisingly difficult to beat for the first time in Tag Force 5D's given the Decks you'd have made before the game's end...
But, back on topic, even Timelords' Japanese name does not contain "Time". It's a different "Time" than in "Time Wizard".

Archived