Friend Problem ><

gary9672001

Just go to the dang dance with her. Pretend that you'r having a good time, even if your not. Whenever you dance, pretend your dancing with someone you actualy like(Make sure that your friend doesn't know that's what you are doing). Just keep up the gag, & eventualy some "Hunky, Funky guy will come along, then she'll "Drop the bomb on you", thats where you pretend to be upset. Then just do your thing.

Lol thanks, it gets pretty werid through almost all my friends are girl >.> is that normal?

Yes it is. I actually have more people rom the opposite gender I get on with.

As you can see im the person that worries too much, even the little things =D

Don't worry too much about that, you're not the only one.

Go with her. If she's as much of a friend as you say, you should keep her with you. Besides, if SHE asked YOU to the dance, I'd pretty damn well say "HELLZ YEAH!". She probably has some feelings for you if your the one she asked. Just go and spend time with her. Build up a relationship and hopefully begin to love each other.

shes wants to be more then just friends =/

well then take some time to seriously think this out

do you actually like your friend?

do you actually like the girl you are currently crushing on?

or is it just lust?

how many things do you have in common with your friend?

how many things do you have in common with your crush?

does your friend igknowledge (whoa major SP) when your around her?

does you crush?

do you feel more comfortable with your then? or your crush?

so on and so forth...

I do know her well ' date='but She told me if i said no she will need time to get me out of her mind -.- and rite now im scare the time is forever T.T seriously shes the best friend i ever had, she sticks up for me everyday ><

[/quote']I think the choice is obvious, just go with her. If it were me I would of said yes because you are just friends with her, she probably likes you though and it isn't good to upset someone.

Thanks for the suggestions people specificly you bloodrun' date=' Im going to see if i can ditch the person i have a crush on and try to like the person that is my best friend Thanks again >< i just needed to talk about this =D

[/quote']

you are welcome

though

through helping you

isee to have brought up a problem in my past, im not to happy about..

no

i dont need help >_>

Archived