More Entity support

Nyappyyuki

I already shared thr Old Entity synchro monster. In this one i share the Outer Entity Xyz monster and some monster based on the Lovecraft myth. Hopeyou will like them. I will also create some Elder god cards.

1883611532_OuterEntityNiggurath.thumb.jpeg.4325b9a804a04fea9a423e91e7bc429c.jpeg

Outer Entity Niggurath

Fiend/DARK/Xyz/Effect

ATK: 600 DEF: 2000

2+ Level 4 monsters
If this card is Xyz Summoned; you can destroy 1 card for each Xyz material used to Summon this card. You can detach 1 Xyz material; Special Summon 1 "Dunkel Jungen Token" (Fiend/DARK/Level 5/ATK 3000/DEF 3000). If this card leaves the field, you can activate its effect: you can Special Summon 1 "Mi-Go" from your hand, Deck or GY.

137231118_OuterEntityYog-Sothoth.thumb.jpeg.e2a75b6c67d31b9ee3bbf73996935441.jpeg

Outer Entity Yog-Sothoth

Fiend/DARK/Xyz/Effect

ATK: 0 DEF: 4000

4 Level 5 monsters
You can also Xyz Summon this card by using an "Outer Entity" Xyz Monster you control as material. (Transfer its materials to this card.). After this card was Xyz Summoned, your opponent cannot activate Spell effects for the rest of that turn. If this card has at least 3 Xyz Materials (1 Fusion, 1 Synchro, and 1 Xyz Monster): You can detach 1 material from this card; add 1 card from your Deck to your hand.

1270621615_OuterEntityUbbo-Sathla.thumb.jpeg.8b638695676b593ce363464e95ed489c.jpeg

Outer Entity Ubbu-Sathla

Fiend/DARK/Xyz/Effect

ATK:300 DEF:3000

2 Level 4 monsters
If this card is Xyz Summoned; attach all other monster on the field to this card as Xyz material. During either players turn (quick effect): detach any number of Xyz Material; then you can Special Summon "Cell Token" (Fiend/DARK/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) to the number of detached Xyz material on any side of the field. During each End Phase: you can add 1 Spell or Trap that mentions the monster card types Fusion, Synchro and Xyz  in its text, from your Deck to your hand. The added card or cards with the same name as the added card cannot be set or  activated until the next End Phase, also you cant Special Summon monster from your Extra Deck, except "Outer Entity", "Elder Entity" and "Old Entity" monsters.

Mi-Go.thumb.jpeg.168b53c9f79ca47fd281123b7591c86b.jpeg

Mi-Go

Plant/DARK/Effect

ATK:1800  DEF:400

If there is another LIGHT monster on the field, the effect of this card is negated, also it cannot declare an attack. If this card is Special Summoned, you can Special Summon any number of "Mi-Go" from your hand, your Deck and/or your GY. You can activate this effect of "Mi-Go" only once per turn. During your Standby Phase, you can attach this card to 1 "Outer God" Xyz monster you control.

880006513_FlyingPolyp.thumb.jpeg.cafa02fd8b8c54afd2c8e70f0ef4e447.jpeg

Flying Polyp

Aqua/WIND/Tuner/Effect

ATK:1800 DEF:400

If you control a Level 4 monster, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand) If this card is Summoned, destroy all "Great Race of Yith" on the field. You can half the Level of this card until the End Phase. 

39631529_GreatraceofYith.thumb.jpeg.afac1f53a03e9e029d92e3e3f809a1f0.jpeg

Great Race of Yith

Psy/DARK/Effect

ATK:1400 DEF:200

If this card is select by an effect or by an attack, you can banish this card. If this card should be destroyed; banish it. If this card was banished this turn, you can Special Summon this card during the End Phase. If this banished card is Special Summoned, you can add 1 Level 4 or lower monster from your Deck to your hand.

Fun set of tremendously horrible critters that definitely seem to be friends of Azathot and Nyarla xD. It's cool in general, but I have two important qualms:

- Niggurath Summons 3000/3000 monsters like walking in the part, seems a bit excessive. On top of that, it has no Once per Turn (OPT) clause, so you summon the cute boi with 3 materials, you could Summon 3 of these ultra tokens, which by the way, also do not have a restriction and they can be Tributed or used as material for other shenanigans.

- Ubbo-Sathla: It has an incredibly OP'ed effect. It's a generic 2 Level 4 materials that reach the field and clean it while making every monster a material of its own. Ooof, that cannot be, imo, even if it also affects your own monsters.I think it'd be better if you only targeted 1 monster and attached it.

Ah, and there is no "Psy" type. Yith should be Psychic xD

On 1/17/2022 at 4:46 AM, Nyappyyuki said:

Hopeyou will like them

I did. Just a couple of corrections and it should be good to go n.n

21 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Fun set of tremendously horrible critters that definitely seem to be friends of Azathot and Nyarla xD. It's cool in general, but I have two important qualms:

- Niggurath Summons 3000/3000 monsters like walking in the part, seems a bit excessive. On top of that, it has no Once per Turn (OPT) clause, so you summon the cute boi with 3 materials, you could Summon 3 of these ultra tokens, which by the way, also do not have a restriction and they can be Tributed or used as material for other shenanigans.

- Ubbo-Sathla: It has an incredibly OP'ed effect. It's a generic 2 Level 4 materials that reach the field and clean it while making every monster a material of its own. Ooof, that cannot be, imo, even if it also affects your own monsters.I think it'd be better if you only targeted 1 monster and attached it.

Ah, and there is no "Psy" type. Yith should be Psychic xD

I did. Just a couple of corrections and it should be good to go n.n

Just did some research about the lovecraft myth! So i thought i use these creatures!:D

BTW, already made a post of synchro support. 

Welll, i thought they dont need a once per turn, because the entitx cards which already existing doesnt have once per turn effects.But you seem to be right, was thinking a lot about the effects. If they are that strong for others then i should redesign the effects haha

oh and yeah...you are right...in german we say Psi! forgot it at that time that the right type is Psychic.

Archived