Give up then?

gary9672001

Well if i were to take my best friend out to a dance, should i just give up on the girl i like? She like already said no and well i just can't stop thinking about her seriously >< 2 options (If you don't know what friend im talking about then refer to this thread http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/showthread.php?tid=43118 )

1. Don't Give up on her, Keep chasing her no matter what! ><

2. Just Give up on her (also include reasons how to get over her)

lol just becuase you go with your friend to the dance doesnt mean you have to give up on the other

but take this into account

if the girl you like, said no

but the your friend, is almost forving you to the dance

and you two are best friends

then you have some sparks in between you guys :wink: ^_^

Yea well....rite now the only problem is that i can't seem to give up on her >< i feel so funny inside whenever i think about her and yea -.- i can't help thinking about her at night soemtimes =/..... any suggestions on ways i can get her out of my mind.

you have a better chance with a girl that's your friend

To begin with, a dance means absolutely nothing. I've danced with multiple and it doesn't mean anything. Even asking someone out isn't a big deal.

That doesn't institute that you like the person.

If someone were to like you and you liked someone else, as this thread says, and you went the easier way, you would be lying to yourself and, as well, letting yourself down.

Gary, I'm speaking from personal experience, if you do go for the harder and more rewarding way, always remember that's it's possible it won't work and she'll say "No."

Archived