MORE PLEASE cheak them out please

iarams

Wrong forum' date=' but they need a lot and I mean it, a LOT of work.

Bad wording. Unrealistic effects/ATK/DEF and bad pictures.

[/quote']

I'll go with what Sartorius said.

2/10. Sorry, be more careful next time, and make sure you use punctuation.

There's probably a zillion typos, too. It looks to me like you worked these up in a couple minutes.

Wrong forum' date=' but they need a lot and I mean it, a LOT of work.

Bad wording. Unrealistic effects/ATK/DEF and bad pictures.

[/quote']

Emphasis on "a LOT of work". I pretty much agree with everything thing in the above quote. Also, learn to spell, capitalize, and use proper grammar. Oh yeah, wrong section.

no serusioly guys am new and + 13 and anyways i try to make it look real also most of the wrong written words like doubke are ment to be like that (i said am new so i didnt noe what fourm to put my cards i said im 13 because i dont noe how to spell good)

I would think at 13 most people wouldn't spell almost every other word wrong on their "realistic" cards. I suggest you look at real cards so you can tell how they are written and so you can learn how to spell key words like "Special", "Summon", "Know", "Wanted", etc. Oh yeah, and now you know this is the wrong section, so it won't be a problem next time. I hope.

Sartorious + Slime Lord + Kallan: Amen, look derd, follow the FAQ's, read the tutorials, look at the cards we make so you know what you are doing and please post your cards in the right sections, no matter how terrible they are, which they are.

Archived