TheDirteeDuck here

TheDirtyDuck890

I am making a deck I have always wanted to make, although this card may seem strong, it will be hard to summon… also only one is allowed in a deck. Also, I know lots about, D/D, Red Nova Dragon, and other ways to by pass summoning high synchro monster requirements. If you have any questions about summoning, pendulum, or synchro, then I am a person you can ask. Also, I use some custom decks to prank my friends, so that is why I made the card author who it is….

6A7AF449-C4B5-4898-9FA7-96A02E236EDA.png.27bc2e7510b953f60432654ba8934044.png

Incorrect, this card is actually stupid easy to bring out since you special summon it from the hand by banishing from anywhere, including the deck and since the card’s effect is so over powered that it might as well say “if this card inflicts battle damage, you win the duel.” It is stupidly broken.

10 minutes ago, TheDirtyDuck890 said:

Is this better? (Also, the photo accidentally turned black…)F06024EC-3E8A-4E35-AA5D-226109130AAB.thumb.jpeg.1225768f5b7fba3c5d252141e2f3b4e2.jpeg

Still broken, but now, you actually have to set up your graveyard and hand for the card, so it is much, much harder to bring out now. It’s still a win condition card but now it’s somewhat balanced since it requires so much set up. Also I like the black version better.

16 hours ago, TheDirtyDuck890 said:

Yes, I plan on only making 5 - 8 pendulum cards.

Nice, I know it’s an unpopular opinion but pendulum is my favorite summoning mechanic next to fusion so it’s always nice to see new pendulum cards. Anyway, enjoy making the archetype, looking forward to more news

6 hours ago, Kokoroshi_Games said:

Nice, I know it’s an unpopular opinion but pendulum is my favorite summoning mechanic next to fusion so it’s always nice to see new pendulum cards. Anyway, enjoy making the archetype, looking forward to more news

This is one of the pendulum monsters:

5B77C5A0-0758-4AEB-B4D6-31DBE0B169EF.thumb.jpeg.6b1107f8ebfb7e7302509f775fda09c3.jpeg

There is a rule where the red side is the right pendulum slot, and the blue is the left slot on the field. Although this is a rule, Yu-Gi-Oh! never used this rule since every pendulum scale is the same on both sides. I really wanted to use this rule with a card.

2 minutes ago, TheDirtyDuck890 said:

This is one of the pendulum monsters:

5B77C5A0-0758-4AEB-B4D6-31DBE0B169EF.thumb.jpeg.6b1107f8ebfb7e7302509f775fda09c3.jpeg

So, I will say that some of the text is a little off on the card like “FLIP: Add 3 Sosa cards to your hand.” The card does not specify where your getting those 3 cards from, also, Sosa should be in quotations since it’s a specific name, so to fix it, it would be “FLIP: Add 3 “Sosa Cards from *blank* to your hand.” Also in Yu-GI-Oh, pendulum cards don’t have to separate scales on the same card. Other than some card text errors, it’s a really good card. Here’s a pendulum monster from my own archetype to give you an example (you do not have to read the pendulum effect)

CEA92FB8-EB54-4074-8BEF-3CCE49C4D7D1.thumb.jpeg.6ed33f76c98d0c2d89b9480525e346ef.jpeg

2 minutes ago, TheDirtyDuck890 said:

I thought of adding two different pendulum scales, because there is a rule about it even though the rule exists, it was never used. Also, thanks about the “” thing because I did not remember what to do with it.

Yu-Gi-Oh has some weird card text rules and it can be really easy to skim over them so I’m always happy to help.

9 hours ago, Kokoroshi_Games said:

If you want to see some more, on my status, I have a conversation that is helping make Sosa manipulator more balanced while still being unique. Mostly making it powerful while not being a card that would become banned.

Archived