combo eldlich

FQWAtMeXoAEqVCq?format=jpg&name=large

alright fellas here it is, the best possible deck that ever could be combining the unstoppable memetic force of that grass looks greener and the immovable resilient object that is the golden boy in an incredibly enjoyable and powerful crossover 

we live in a world of rats who play 3 boy 12 handtrap 15 floodgate eldlich, who in their cowardice have caused an entirely undeserved and unwarranted degree of disdain for an archetype that is truly capable of so much more than they could ever imagine 

i had been playing grass zombie for quite a while and grew weary of seeing these absolutely absurdly strong spells and traps being used to just summon a vanilla and sit on summon limit; scarlet sanguine summons any zombie monster from your deck for free if you just have eldlich on the field, an incredibly easy condition to meet with the innumerable methods of putting cards in the graveyard and reviving them available to this deck

it is 7am and i have not yet slept so for now i shall cut the ramble off and say i have won 13 games in a row in plat 1 with this deck, prior to today the most i had managed ever before was i think 6, the combination of grind game and explosivity makes it so fun and interesting and really makes you wonder at the state of humanity that the rat floodgate deck is so abundant yet the possible combo variants are so comparatively uncommon 

i don't know if you're supposed to provide a written decklist by the rules or not but i am literally a mod so i don't have to anyway, maybe after resting i will 

ok bye bye

Archived