Simplistic Group

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KAJN

Hmph........... OK. I give up you made me crazy. ^-^ just kidding. Soon I will make a video to apologize to YCM because I won't be around much next week. I must be in a competition and win to be upgraded to a better level. Wish me luck. :)

so thats why i have so many problems you 2 are wishing my luck away -_- lol jk keep it wait a second..then again give it to some one else quick because i tend to have bad luck

well i create good luck from the mass of a symbol of heritage nthicate (i have so many i lost count, pm me if you want to know why or what nthicate is) and give it to you

Guest KAJN

Buffer: I'm an incomplete ninja teacher, so I don't teach when I'm upgraded I'll have a team of 3 or 4. It's like I'm being watched so I can be upgraded.

Ender:^-^ We are taking away all people's lucks so try to get more luck we want more luck.^-^

Edited: Pretty small for a jonin. 13 ^-^

Guest KAJN

If I could take all the jokes in the world I would be the most funniest. Well of course so how do you think I got to the jonin level. I passed genin, chonin and academic student.^-^

it could be the fact that your a ninja teacher -_-

i actuly compeate in street fights there brutal ooh I got a couple of scratches just from tonight ooh they hurt big scrathes too like bout 6 inches dude brought brass knuckles and i still won ^^

like I said before street fights are brutal once in awile there fun but not every week they are good for cash the only resen I go is cuz fighting is fun for me I almost never lose but the only resen the other guy brought brass knucles was he was shorter and weaker and it was his second fight overall just plain weak but quik thats how he scratched me I won 800 dollers for an easy fight not bad eh?

Thats gambling. Bad buffer don't fight over money. Anyway did you see my simplicity break dance celebration?

it's not gambling if you hardly ever lose okay yea your right but still I fight for the fight not the money it's just a perk and yea I saw the break dance thing

besides you do relize that most street fights are for money

Archived