E.Hero Neos Alius!!!

Get this guys, this little 4 star 1900 attacker, when second summoned, gains the title: "Elemental Hero Neos" which means that E.Hero Neos decks will become more playable, but still suckish. In addition, Mirror Gate switches an E.Hero with an attacking monster so your opponent takes the damage when their Rainbow Dragon with 9000 ATK mauls your Avian. Do you guys think this will help E.Hero decks become more tourney worthy when Tactical Evolution becomes available?

From what I can tell, you summon the monster how you would normally. During your next turn, you can Normal Summon the monster again, even though it's already on the field. When you Normal Summon it the second time, it gets its effects but that takes away your 1 Normal Summon/Set per turn. This is all an assumption of mine, of coarse.

From what I can tell' date=' you summon the monster how you would normally. During your next turn, you can Normal Summon the monster again, even though it's already on the field. When you Normal Summon it the second time, it gets its effects but that takes away your 1 Normal Summon/Set per turn. This is all an assumption of mine, of coarse.

[/quote']

If what you say is true, then Gemini monsters are HORRIBLE.

Plent of E-Hero support at the moment slime lord, it just all sucks.

To be honest I dont think this is going to help much, a little maybe. E heros need something big rather than the little crap they've gotten(clay rush, burst return ect.).

Edit:

Also, God Kaze is correct, however with dual summon you get their effects instantly.

Archived