FanFic Central

Hello, YCM members. Today I bring to you a new club. This club is based on FanFiction. Here we will create new FanFiction stories, characters, plots, ideas, RPs, and RPGs. To become a member, you just need to submit the following form to me via Private Message:

Username: Please type with link to you're profile.

Date of Birth: Month / Day / Year

Date of Registration: none

Current Status: Registered, Moderator, etc.

Level: none

Number of Bans & Reasons for Banning: none

Reputation: Postives(+) + Negatives(-) + Neutrals(/) = Reputation Also post what one +, -, and / say.

Favorite Genre: Realistic Fiction, Historical Fiction, etc.

Clubs You Are In: Please post link.

And you also must give me a few paragraphs that write out this situation:

You are stranded in a dark room. What do you see? What happened? What's it like.

[spoiler=Members]

[spoiler=Owner]

The Owner is the person who runs the club. He will scheduale events, and he will have the final say on everything, unless he says he won't vote. His choices cannot be oeruled by any others, becausehe has the power to rewrite them.

Username: oplo

Current Status: Registered

Level: 5

Favorite Genre: Fantasy

[spoiler=Gods of the FanFiction World]

The Gods of the FanFiction World are the top of the members. They have the second to last say in all decisions. They are allowed to demote members for a good reason. They can promote members for good reasons.

[spoiler=Elite FanFictioneirs]

The Elite FanFictioneirs are the best of the normal members. They are allowed to bring in new members if the member fits qualifacations.

Username: Supreme Gamesmaster Yddisac

Favorite Genre: Sci-fi & Fantasy

[spoiler=Advance FanFictioneirs]

[spoiler=Regular FanFictionees]

Username: oplo

Favorite Genre: Fantasy

[spoiler=n00bys]

[spoiler=Rules]

1. NO INAPPROPRIATE MATERIAL! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

[spoiler=Rule 1]

People, people, I cannot stress this enough. This is a CHILD site and if you post INAPPROPRIATE material, their parents will get ANGERED, they will blame ME and I could get BANNED. This could even happen to YOU. So please, for eveyone's sake, I beg of you, DON'T POST INAPPROPRIATE MATERIAL!

2. Spam = (Mabey) Report = Down a rank.

[spoiler=Rule 2]

I don't like Spam. There's many members who don't. I don't feel the need to have to deal with this. This is why this rule is here. This is my form of discipline.

3. Activity is vital.

[spoiler=Rule 3]

You HAVE to work in here. No work for 61+ days means you will have a Club Ban issued by myself. It only means you cannot post in this club untill the Club Ban is lifted.

4. Have fun!

[spoiler=Rule 4]

I'm definantly not kidding about thisone. You need to have fun and have an open mind to get the creative process going. If that's not happening, we're happy to help. Even if you're sad, we'll cheer you up. We need to be happy.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Username: Supreme Gamesmaster Yddisac

Date of Birth: 11-23-95

Date of Registration: 07-29-07

Level: 5, I think.

Number of Bans & Reasons for Banning: 0 & None

+Rep example: A great author, and all-around member. Cheers to you. ^_^ ~Darth Browarod; Yesterday @ 15:44

Neutral example: my "what card am i thinking of?" thread is not a rep scam so if you say something like that again you are getting a -rep PM me and say why you think it's a rep scam ~shadow warrior; 07-06-08 @ 16:08

Favorite Genre: Sci-fi & Fantasy

Clubs You Are In: Death Corps. I think that's it; I could be wrong.

[spoiler=Sample (Preview of Hunell, the sequel to Exovarcéôs)]Her eyes snapped open. She promptly closed them again when she realized that her vision was better with her eyes closed.

It was as though someone had disabled not only her senses, but her species's trademark predatorial instincts as well. She now knew how some poor being must feel when moments away from meeting her claws; the feeling that they were at fate's mercy... and the being following them. After all, the scientist had never left, had he?

She tried opening her eyes again, but for all the good it did, she might as well not have. Lithali had no sense of smell, so she tried with touch this time. The floor was of some metallic alloy. She couldn't identify what, but whatever it was, she doubted she'd be able to so much as dent it with her mighty claws.

She rose unsteadily to her feet, all six limbs involved in the effort. The blackness was nauseating. She extended her four arms out to all sides of her, but fell over again when a ridiculous burning shock blasted up one of them. She had been fenced in to a plasma-ion-photon cage minus the photons; touching the walls meant touching raw plasma. Needless to say, that wasn't a pleasant experience.

After a few minutes of lying on the ground, her heart hurling itself frantically about her ribcage like a Pong ball on steroids, she rose again. Being careful not to touch the wall again, she reached up as high as she could. Two meters though she was at the head, she could feel no ceiling. Determined to find the extent of her confines, she jumped. A Terrestrial wouldn't understand the magnitude of that decision, but Lithali are far more powerful than their two-armed brethren, and when they jump, it's usually several meters into the air.

She hit the ceiling at about six meters. It was of the same alloy as the floor, she realized to late; she went plummeting to the ground, her hair brushing up against the energized wall.

Her eyes were starting to adjust, though what they could see was nondescript and vague; a dark blotch elsewhere on the ground indicated some other object. The wall was also starting to reveal itself; there was clearly some kind of cloak on the plasma, but it wasn't quite effective enough to shine through. ...

SHAMELESS DC PLUG: Can you designate your position? The thread needs a bump.

Archived