Imagine if...

The Aquaintance

Then I shall become a very popular hero. Then I shall arrange for an assassin to murder the President of the United Mexadians. Then I use my extreme miltary prowess to take control of all other countries and rule the world with an iron fist, wiping out all hope of resistance.

Well it is like N + S coming together making Dakota' date=' Carolina, & Virginia. It is possible and better.

[/quote']

It was originally Virginia before the the American Civil War. West Virginia seceded because of it, but I don't know what's up with the Carolinas and Dakotas. (Small random tidbit of American history)

As for The United Mexadians, sounds a bit like Britannia (minus the getting along part). :/

It would be impossible.. the regions are different, too many work for the president, peace is IMPOSSIBLE, there would be civil wars, racism withn all the religions of all the persons and colors.

Different languages also, so the president should know.. hmmm.. 4+ languages? :shock:

and etnic groups would die in a 2x3..

And why The United Mexanians? Why not hmm..

Northern United Countries of North America

-_-

-Frlf

It would be impossible.. the regions are different' date=' too many work for the president, peace is IMPOSSIBLE, there would be civil wars, racism withn all the religions of all the persons and colors.

Different languages also, so the president should know.. hmmm.. 4+ languages? :shock:

and etnic groups would die in a 2x3..

And why The United Mexanians? Why not hmm..

[b']Northern United Countries of North America[/b]

-_-

-Frlf

Eww... Too long.

so the president should know.. hmmm.. 4+ languages? :shock:

O, dear God! That would mean that the President would actually have to be educated and accustomed to other cultures. I know multiple people that know 6+ languages. Currently, we have a president that struggles with speaking proper English.

so the president should know.. hmmm.. 4+ languages? :shock:

O' date=' dear God! That would mean that the President would actually have to be educated and accustomed to other cultures. I know multiple people that know 6+ languages. Currently, we have a president that struggles with speaking proper English.

[/quote']

:lol:

lmfao

when i read that ^_^

Guest JoshIcy

Why the United Mexadians? That's like' date=' almost all Mexico in the name. It should be The United Planet or something.

[/quote']

South American Union

to be exact >_>

rofl

but we should be divided by hemispheres lol, then suddenly shift the direction of the earth to mess with people XD.....

but oddly enough, if it werent for our idiot of a president... the US would be a better place XD, and Clinton was pushing us OUT of debt....

Archived