SquirtlemanRules Posted September 1, 2008 Report Share Posted September 1, 2008 Mew 101 have you ever heard of www.trsrockin.com? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Survivor Posted September 1, 2008 Report Share Posted September 1, 2008 What's it about? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
SquirtlemanRules Posted September 1, 2008 Report Share Posted September 1, 2008 Well its a site based totally on team rocketwell jessie & james anywayit has stuff like bootleg pokemon toys and game, splices and humor sprites, glitches in gamesits mostly based on sprites but there is a member named rose who is based on raichu so I thought mew 101 is raichu because of the splice in the sig. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Survivor Posted September 1, 2008 Report Share Posted September 1, 2008 That's cool. I don't particularly like them very much. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
SquirtlemanRules Posted September 1, 2008 Report Share Posted September 1, 2008 ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm out of ideas what splice should I make next I'll splice and post it right away! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Survivor Posted September 1, 2008 Report Share Posted September 1, 2008 Do a mixture of all 4 final evolutions of the Water Type Starters Splice Blastiose, Feraligatr, Swampert, and Empoleon Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
SquirtlemanRules Posted September 1, 2008 Report Share Posted September 1, 2008 I'm on it!!!!!!!posting it ASAPWater Starter Fusion!!!!!!! Why does it say offline? Next up Grass & Fire!!!!!!!!!!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Monkey Posted September 1, 2008 Report Share Posted September 1, 2008 when your done with that, splice scyther, blaziken, and lugia and make it the color of dialga Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skyfi Posted September 1, 2008 Report Share Posted September 1, 2008 Wow Thats Awesome Squirtle Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
SquirtlemanRules Posted September 1, 2008 Report Share Posted September 1, 2008 Wow Thats Awesome Squirtle For everybody plese call me Squirtleman or SMR ok? P.S.Grass + Fire Starter Fusions Sorry for the double post nobody is online for me to start a new post so please don't kick me out!!!!Well almost everybody is offline right now but here it is Luscyken I'll make more and put them on photobucket and post them tommarrow. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sbamber Posted September 1, 2008 Author Report Share Posted September 1, 2008 I think it is good. Splice all of the eeveelutions together. Anybody can try it. I will after some members do it. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Monkey Posted September 1, 2008 Report Share Posted September 1, 2008 AWESOME!!! thanks smr @ sbabmer: i'll get on splicing all the evveelutions asap Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
SaturnGrl Posted September 1, 2008 Report Share Posted September 1, 2008 This one was made from a lot of Pokemon: Combusken' date=' Altaria, Ho-Oh, and Shaymin http://i17.tinypic.com/61xke29.gif[/quote'] Whoa dude, Once again someone here thinks they can get away with swiping my sprite? Honestly, people have no respect or regard for other artists and their work.Renounce your claim to my Floracuatro sprite, and remove it from your cache, thief.Jeez, you didn't even get HALF of the sprites I used to Splice my mascot! The nerv of kids these days... :? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
SquirtlemanRules Posted September 1, 2008 Report Share Posted September 1, 2008 Accually i was planning on making Plusle + Minun + Pichu next........ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sbamber Posted September 1, 2008 Author Report Share Posted September 1, 2008 tgp12 has been banned from the club, please negative rep him 3 times for steeling splices! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
SaturnGrl Posted September 1, 2008 Report Share Posted September 1, 2008 tgp12 has been banned from the club' date=' please negative rep him 3 times for steeling splices![/quote'] Thanks for the speedy response. ^_^ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jericho Posted September 1, 2008 Report Share Posted September 1, 2008 I knew I saw that splice before, but I couldn't remeber where. I negged him. You don't steal splices. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Monkey Posted September 1, 2008 Report Share Posted September 1, 2008 oh will do.... never steal a person's splice heres the ultimate eevee splice Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Skyfi Posted September 1, 2008 Report Share Posted September 1, 2008 Awesome Splice Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Monkey Posted September 1, 2008 Report Share Posted September 1, 2008 thx, it took a lot of time.... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Exyst Posted September 1, 2008 Report Share Posted September 1, 2008 Hi all, It's God Cyber. Has it been renewed? I know I joined. [spoiler=Meh, Friends, Splicers and all, I present my splices/recolours:]_..:--^--:.._..:--^--:.._..:--^--:.._..:--^--:.._..:--^--:.._..:--^--:.._..:--^--:.._..:--^--:.._..:--^--:.._..:--^--:.._..:--^--:.._ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Tiger Posted September 1, 2008 Report Share Posted September 1, 2008 @God Cyber: Those are great splices!!!! @Everyone: I will post a splice soon :) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jericho Posted September 1, 2008 Report Share Posted September 1, 2008 new splices. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver Hedge Posted September 1, 2008 Report Share Posted September 1, 2008 so u ppl call pokemon fusions pokemon splices here then check these Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ropp Posted September 1, 2008 Report Share Posted September 1, 2008 silverhedge there good but you have to ask to joinEdit: how do i use spoilers again. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.