[MTG] Oroja, Storm of Omens

Dokutah

ui25U0v.jpg

thanks to @Abigail Sunblade rekindling my mtg posting. also welcome to mtg!

in certain reviews before i say that im not mtg savvy but i like to (re)discovering many many mtg keywords and function especially when they went nuts since it align with my inner yugioh chaotic design approach. the last 2 set of neon dynasty and capenna giving us really wacky idea  of 1) creature that also equipment 2) planeswalker can be equipped with equipment that specified that it able. which give birth to this card.

48 minutes ago, Loleo said:

My Green Red Deck would have loved this! It's all based around getting counters and being modified! </3 heartbroken on the colors even if it makes sense. Glad to see you back!

i probably can make a green version of of this albeit not the red or grull (red-green) ones since its a lore reason (this creature are supposed to be a former  kamigawa dragon god/spirit corrupted to become phyrexian and currently in the lore its only red phyrexian thats not evil and into phyrexianizing) and with Vorinclex carrying Tyrite there might be some abilities idea i can do to further push the modified theme too

Archived