TIME-TRAVELLERS (My first Yugioh Deck)

TheDeckmaker

Hello Everyone, this is my very first yugioh deck creation, so go easy on me. It specializes on banish plays and it is a combo deck that uses ritual monsters. As the name implies, with this deck you can really turn back the time! It sounds pretty OP i admit. I really tried to give the cards various erratas and nerfs to make the deck balanced but their might still be exploitable loopholes. Tell me what you think.

STORY OF THE ARCHETYPE

Listen carefully mortal for I Kronos, The Progenitor Of The Times will tell you the tale of how, for the first and the last time in this ever infinite time line, I could not defeat one of you.

There was, is, and will always be a young, handsome and brilliant scientist always having a keen obsession with making a name for himself. He loved his work a lot; but not more than he loved his wife.

Life moved well for the young mortal until one day unfortunately, his experiment went haywire and the one thing that helped keep his mind sane was lost. Oh, how the mortal weeped and grieved at the loss of his precious so much he sank into madness. It was on that day that I saw that death was not enough to stop a madman: he would not let go. 

Day after day, night after night, hour after hour, minute after minute, second after second, he sunk into his basement, not even having a quantum of time for his son and daughter, looking for a saving grace: one that could bring his beloved back. His son and daughter left him but he kept going till he could think no more of anything else but that one little chance to see her again. A single glimpse was enough! And BOOM! There it was: The eureka moment.

He sat exhausted, staring down at his finest creation: The Multiversal Time Machine! The boy, and the girl stood with their father bewildered by his creation. And I was here at the beginning and end of time watching for I already knew the outcome of his creation. The young man did save his wife, but by doing so, each time, created a new reality where two of him existed. He knew that two of him could not share one woman and his kind-heart could not bring him to kill his alternate self. Despite this he still did not give up. He began to seek a miracle, the work of a divine being that can fix the times. He sought I, Kronos.

He travelled back in time till he reached the beginning of time, which was the end of time. There I encountered this special mortal. He was not frightened by my appearance or my sheer size. He was DAUNTLESS. He asked that I give him what he wants. I said no. And like a baby seeking his pacifier, he would not take no for an answer; he decided to war me, conquer me, and get what he wants.

And so his journey began. He went across infinite time-lines gathering copies of himself, and his two children: Time-Traveller Boy and Time-Traveller Girl. And found The Citadel Of Time-Travellers who all acknowledged him as Father Time, The Inventor Of The Time Machine. And together they warred against me with their pristine mechanisms ,MECHA Balefire and MECHA Lodestar, across a million timelines. I never lost, he never won. No matter how many times i defeated him, a new version of him just kept coming back! Till I called it quits and broke the truth to him: That nothing, not even I could bring what was lost.

Father Time weeped endlessly as all versions of himself and his two children watched. I was impressed. I adored his doggedness and drive. And to this moment, which is the end and beginning of time, U have not seen a mortal worthy of being called my friend. Now we work together, making sure there is peace across the infinite time-lines. Hail: The Citadel Of The Time-Travellers!

Now for the actual deck lol... 

CORE CARDS 

Time-Traveller Girl776770626_Image(3)(11).jpeg.ab1afd075d1be38c13d7869ef6d3c033.jpeg1743843742_Image(3)(12).jpeg.acf21d7c69e48a6f32b3da9e82d6fd5e.jpeg

As you see, this card helps search for 'Time-Traveller Boy.' It has a measly ATK of 1000 and 0 DEF. Its just a combo piece and a means to seek out materials to link summon 'Time-Travellers Family Meeting' 

Time-Traveller 'Boy' 

341888263_Image(3)(28).jpeg.4cc96a716e6a2e9efc9b9ace44740207.jpeg

Another combo piece. Just by having boy on the field, you can special 1 girl which will allow you to search out another boy to your hand and special summon it. It is important to note that all this needs the 'Multiversal Time Machine' to work. Speaking of the time machine...

Multiversal Time Machine 

343814303_Image(3)(40).jpeg.5e799d621d72573f8f3e8c735c32c1f0.jpeg

Now this was a really painful card to balance. The ability to move turns seems normal until you remember that it allows you use effects, that are generally once per turn, again. Or use it turn 1 and conduct your battle-phase simply because its turn 3. Or conduct your battle-phase, return to a turn where you had advantage and conduct your battle-phase again. This is why there are so many erratas on this card. Its main use is to enable Girls ability. Once you banish girl, you can skip 2 turns so you can special summon girl and boy on the field. In other to get Time machine on the field, you need two cards.... 

Inventor Of The Time Machine 

473114887_Image(3)(33).jpeg.2389003961d1c60d2b9955f5ba660cc3.jpeg

AH yes... A free special summon. Had to go through so much balancing in order to make sure this card does not become Jester Confit 2.0. I will admit that this archetype can get really bricky, so I created this card and the Link mosters to really loosen it up. With this card, you can free summon beaconeer (which you will see soon). However, its main use is to get Multiversal Time Machine to the field. After all, he is the inventor of the time machine. In order to do that you need....

Time Crystal 

993524136_Image(3)(13).jpeg.702abc68f4f3f7dd65cf4aa0a02805c5.jpeg

This card serves only one purpose in the deck: for it to be destroyed. Lol. The idea is that you give this card to the inventor to create the time machine. Inventor can pop Crystal to activate time machine straight from the deck and this effect is not once per turn for both cards. So you can unleash all 3 time machine spell cards from your deck in a single turn if your opponent lets you combo hard enough. Now for the searcher of the deck!...

Time-Traveller Seeker 

1248187308_Image(4).jpeg.10efa4e7690a7ec3faad6e86d730a52b.jpeg

No better name for a searcher than seeker 😂.  His first ability sure does make sense but his second ability looks weird but is made reasonable because of the link-1 monster: Beaconeer. 

Time-Travellers' MECHA Invention 

519596836_Image(3)(36).jpeg.76022a05693eefbb731fc1dacb504bd7.jpeg

Now the ritual aspect seems disconnected from the actual deck but you will see how it merges with the other cards once the combo pays off. I wanted to create a deck that specializes on ritual summoning but at the same time was a combo deck. So sit back and keep reading.

Time-Travellers' MECHA Invention ULTRA.

510138713_Image(3)(37).jpeg.b89407ec169990368a52b3f198e65591.jpeg

Sure. Why not give the ritual spells variety?

LINK & RITUAL MONSTERS 

Time-Traveller's Beaconeer 

1460224819_Image(3)(20).jpeg.09d488b4f0db54847929e10e672d6f5d.jpeg

Ah yes... The 1 card combo piece. This should be the card you ash at all costs😂. It lets you special summon 1 'Time-Traveller' warrior monster straight from the deck. E.g. Seeker, which will then let you search. Not to mention that you can summon this card with no costs using Father Time(which is yet to be shown) or Inventor. Just special summon them and link off into this card. Inventor or Father time will simply return to your hand and you will still have this card on the field. So yes this is the problem child of the deck. But every meta deck needs one; am i right? Anyways, all these fodder cards are your gateway to get this sexy baby out: 

Time-Travellers' Family Meeting

1912746609_Image(3)(35).jpeg.7b13121165159077e2a368f6e3f56766.jpeg

Wow. Thats a lot of material requirements for a link monster. This card is basically predaplant verte anaconda but for ritual monster of specifically this archetype which in my line of reasoning makes it fair. Its not like you can consistently whip out Phoenix Enforcers each turn I mean look at the requirements on this card which i think is the kind of nerfing that predaplabt anaconda needed. It was simply too generic and bled into too many OP Fusion monster. Moreover, you can only control 3 ritual monsters while this card is on the field though. So you can banish 1 MECHA Invention to whip out Ritual monsters like the two bigboys of the deck: 

Time-Traveller MECHA Balefire & Time-Traveller MECHA Lodestar 

Im.jpeg.0c4aef7ebfa2cd0723208a099c2eb98b.jpegIm).jpeg.4c71bf4375ca792b4391583bf34a793b.jpeg

Jeez thats an effect a lot more powerful than you think. Then there is Balefire...1136104261_Image(3)(24).jpeg.50d6c1682a07cc59cbf101bd606644dd.jpeg

These cards serve as protection and a way to control your opponents plays. Lodestar doesn't negate effects, but prevents plays like special summoning from the graveyard, or if any of your cards get destroyed you can bring it back to the field. Lodestars control can stretch in a variety of ways. This is why its ATK power is not all too high. On the other hand, there is Balefire. With Balefire, your opponent cannot simply summon a monster that with equal or higher ATK end of story. You can tribute Balefire to bring out: 

Time-Traveller MECHA Balefire MAX

1983250394_Image(3)(25).jpeg.d31eb1a006e4f542b5aef31575ab1d5d.jpeg766271029_Image(3)(26).jpeg.20f93ce970a212dcf109fd11301d9bbb.jpeg

Just Balefire 2.0

SUPPORT CARDS 

Time-Travellers' Citadel 

Image.jpeg.1aaff7eb98ca595c6136160057925bda.jpeg

The ATK of the MECHA Monsters ain't good enough for you? Then you can play Citadel. Which can take your Balefire MAX from a 2800 to a 3300. Plus you get to draw each time you ritual summon given you throw away the same number of cards you drew once this card gets destroyed! Good thing is though, you can place this card on top of your deck to get drawing again or just leave it to die.

Father Time 

1906702444_Image(3(1).jpeg.911fd54320f5fc4b91d8b3a9168d4746.jpeg

The man who led the fight against Kronos himself. Simple effect: Tribute it to get a trap card like: 

Return To The Past 

1160160985_Image(3)(18).jpeg.18c3f9c8b5efc380278c96cbe0c8aa60.jpeg

Very simple but beautiful effect. Yu-Gi-Oh needs more cards like these. 

Bootstrap Paradox 

1012600508_Image(3)(6).jpeg.edf88da4f7b1519d6bc79b60c9b38c2e.jpeg

Another Trap card if you really like to time-travel or should i say... turn-travel. 

Now for the generic card of the deck...

Time-Traveller MECHA Mega Portal 

867234947_Image(6)(19).jpeg.659de239e6b4943d283204c8c9d4a610.jpeg76718423_Image(6)(18).jpeg.204be2e6d5153a3983259e5c4067db5b.jpeg

This would make really nice picks for Machine decks like the Machina archetype. This card offers free protection to any level 6 or higher Machine monster. Just Xyz it off into this card, so incase it is destroyed you still have it on the field. Plus you can use this card to activate effects of machine monsters that activate on summon twice. After summoning the monster and activating its effect you can xyz into this card and attach one faceup spell. Detach the spell to resummon the monster and activate its effect again. I see this card seeing play in machine based decks. However, the real power comes when you have time machine attached to this card. When your opponent is about to target any monster on the field you can quickly attach the monster to this card as material so it becomes non-targetable. Pretty wise, huh? Now for the last one:

Emergency Time Capsule 

860079438_Image(3)(23).jpeg.1c4ecf11ba56c1b14369ce6897117e69.jpeg

Simple searcher. Nothing too complicated here.

CONCLUSION 

Anyways, This is my Time-Traveller Deck and I really hope you guys like it. I would love to hear your opinions so please feel free to criticize. Are any cards too overpowered or you see being capable of being abused in this era of yugioh? please let me know!

NOTE: MORE CARDS OF THIS ARCHETYPE ARE COMING!

1 hour ago, TheDeckmaker said:

Hello Everyone, this is my very first yugioh deck creation, so go easy on me. It specializes on banish plays and it is a combo deck that uses ritual monsters. As the name implies, with this deck you can really turn back the time! It sounds pretty OP i admit. I really tried to give the cards various erratas and nerfs to make the deck balanced but their might still be exploitable loopholes. Tell me what you think.

STORY OF THE ARCHETYPE

Listen carefully mortal for I Kronos, The Progenitor Of The Times will tell you the tale of how, for the first and the last time in this ever infinite time line, I could not defeat one of you.

There was, is, and will always be a young, handsome and brilliant scientist always having a keen obsession with making a name for himself. He loved his work a lot; but not more than he loved his wife.

Life moved well for the young mortal until one day unfortunately, his experiment went haywire and the one thing that helped keep his mind sane was lost. Oh, how the mortal weeped and grieved at the loss of his precious so much he sank into madness. It was on that day that I saw that death was not enough to stop a madman: he would not let go. 

Day after day, night after night, hour after hour, minute after minute, second after second, he sunk into his basement, not even having a quantum of time for his son and daughter, looking for a saving grace: one that could bring his beloved back. His son and daughter left him but he kept going till he could think no more of anything else but that one little chance to see her again. A single glimpse was enough! And BOOM! There it was: The eureka moment.

He sat exhausted, staring down at his finest creation: The Multiversal Time Machine! The boy, and the girl stood with their father bewildered by his creation. And I was here at the beginning and end of time watching for I already knew the outcome of his creation. The young man did save his wife, but by doing so, each time, created a new reality where two of him existed. He knew that two of him could not share one woman and his kind-heart could not bring him to kill his alternate self. Despite this he still did not give up. He began to seek a miracle, the work of a divine being that can fix the times. He sought I, Kronos.

He travelled back in time till he reached the beginning of time, which was the end of time. There I encountered this special mortal. He was not frightened by my appearance or my sheer size. He was DAUNTLESS. He asked that I give him what he wants. I said no. And like a baby seeking his pacifier, he would not take no for an answer; he decided to war me, conquer me, and get what he wants.

And so his journey began. He went across infinite time-lines gathering copies of himself, and his two children: Time-Traveller Boy and Time-Traveller Girl. And found The Citadel Of Time-Travellers who all acknowledged him as Father Time, The Inventor Of The Time Machine. And together they warred against me with their pristine mechanisms ,MECHA Balefire and MECHA Lodestar, across a million timelines. I never lost, he never won. No matter how many times i defeated him, a new version of him just kept coming back! Till I called it quits and broke the truth to him: That nothing, not even I could bring what was lost.

Father Time weeped endlessly as all versions of himself and his two children watched. I was impressed. I adored his doggedness and drive. And to this moment, which is the end and beginning of time, U have not seen a mortal worthy of being called my friend. Now we work together, making sure there is peace across the infinite time-lines. Hail: The Citadel Of The Time-Travellers!

Now for the actual deck lol... 

CORE CARDS 

Time-Traveller Girl776770626_Image(3)(11).jpeg.ab1afd075d1be38c13d7869ef6d3c033.jpeg1743843742_Image(3)(12).jpeg.acf21d7c69e48a6f32b3da9e82d6fd5e.jpeg

As you see, this card helps search for 'Time-Traveller Boy.' It has a measly ATK of 1000 and 0 DEF. Its just a combo piece and a means to seek out materials to link summon 'Time-Travellers Family Meeting' 

Time-Traveller 'Boy' 

341888263_Image(3)(28).jpeg.4cc96a716e6a2e9efc9b9ace44740207.jpeg

Another combo piece. Just by having boy on the field, you can special 1 girl which will allow you to search out another boy to your hand and special summon it. It is important to note that all this needs the 'Multiversal Time Machine' to work. Speaking of the time machine...

Multiversal Time Machine 

343814303_Image(3)(40).jpeg.5e799d621d72573f8f3e8c735c32c1f0.jpeg

Now this was a really painful card to balance. The ability to move turns seems normal until you remember that it allows you use effects, that are generally once per turn, again. Or use it turn 1 and conduct your battle-phase simply because its turn 3. Or conduct your battle-phase, return to a turn where you had advantage and conduct your battle-phase again. This is why there are so many erratas on this card. Its main use is to enable Girls ability. Once you banish girl, you can skip 2 turns so you can special summon girl and boy on the field. In other to get Time machine on the field, you need two cards.... 

Inventor Of The Time Machine 

473114887_Image(3)(33).jpeg.2389003961d1c60d2b9955f5ba660cc3.jpeg

AH yes... A free special summon. Had to go through so much balancing in order to make sure this card does not become Jester Confit 2.0. I will admit that this archetype can get really bricky, so I created this card and the Link mosters to really loosen it up. With this card, you can free summon beaconeer (which you will see soon). However, its main use is to get Multiversal Time Machine to the field. After all, he is the inventor of the time machine. In order to do that you need....

Time Crystal 

993524136_Image(3)(13).jpeg.702abc68f4f3f7dd65cf4aa0a02805c5.jpeg

This card serves only one purpose in the deck: for it to be destroyed. Lol. The idea is that you give this card to the inventor to create the time machine. Inventor can pop Crystal to activate time machine straight from the deck and this effect is not once per turn for both cards. So you can unleash all 3 time machine spell cards from your deck in a single turn if your opponent lets you combo hard enough. Now for the searcher of the deck!...

Time-Traveller Seeker 

1248187308_Image(4).jpeg.10efa4e7690a7ec3faad6e86d730a52b.jpeg

No better name for a searcher than seeker 😂.  His first ability sure does make sense but his second ability looks weird but is made reasonable because of the link-1 monster: Beaconeer. 

Time-Travellers' MECHA Invention 

519596836_Image(3)(36).jpeg.76022a05693eefbb731fc1dacb504bd7.jpeg

Now the ritual aspect seems disconnected from the actual deck but you will see how it merges with the other cards once the combo pays off. I wanted to create a deck that specializes on ritual summoning but at the same time was a combo deck. So sit back and keep reading.

Time-Travellers' MECHA Invention ULTRA.

510138713_Image(3)(37).jpeg.b89407ec169990368a52b3f198e65591.jpeg

Sure. Why not give the ritual spells variety?

LINK & RITUAL MONSTERS 

Time-Traveller's Beaconeer 

1460224819_Image(3)(20).jpeg.09d488b4f0db54847929e10e672d6f5d.jpeg

Ah yes... The 1 card combo piece. This should be the card you ash at all costs😂. It lets you special summon 1 'Time-Traveller' warrior monster straight from the deck. E.g. Seeker, which will then let you search. Not to mention that you can summon this card with no costs using Father Time(which is yet to be shown) or Inventor. Just special summon them and link off into this card. Inventor or Father time will simply return to your hand and you will still have this card on the field. So yes this is the problem child of the deck. But every meta deck needs one; am i right? Anyways, all these fodder cards are your gateway to get this sexy baby out: 

Time-Travellers' Family Meeting

1912746609_Image(3)(35).jpeg.7b13121165159077e2a368f6e3f56766.jpeg

Wow. Thats a lot of material requirements for a link monster. This card is basically predaplant verte anaconda but for ritual monster of specifically this archetype which in my line of reasoning makes it fair. Its not like you can consistently whip out Phoenix Enforcers each turn I mean look at the requirements on this card which i think is the kind of nerfing that predaplabt anaconda needed. It was simply too generic and bled into too many OP Fusion monster. Moreover, you can only control 3 ritual monsters while this card is on the field though. So you can banish 1 MECHA Invention to whip out Ritual monsters like the two bigboys of the deck: 

Time-Traveller MECHA Balefire & Time-Traveller MECHA Lodestar 

Im.jpeg.0c4aef7ebfa2cd0723208a099c2eb98b.jpegIm).jpeg.4c71bf4375ca792b4391583bf34a793b.jpeg

Jeez thats an effect a lot more powerful than you think. Then there is Balefire...1136104261_Image(3)(24).jpeg.50d6c1682a07cc59cbf101bd606644dd.jpeg

These cards serve as protection and a way to control your opponents plays. Lodestar doesn't negate effects, but prevents plays like special summoning from the graveyard, or if any of your cards get destroyed you can bring it back to the field. Lodestars control can stretch in a variety of ways. This is why its ATK power is not all too high. On the other hand, there is Balefire. With Balefire, your opponent cannot simply summon a monster that with equal or higher ATK end of story. You can tribute Balefire to bring out: 

Time-Traveller MECHA Balefire MAX

1983250394_Image(3)(25).jpeg.d31eb1a006e4f542b5aef31575ab1d5d.jpeg766271029_Image(3)(26).jpeg.20f93ce970a212dcf109fd11301d9bbb.jpeg

Just Balefire 2.0

SUPPORT CARDS 

Time-Travellers' Citadel 

Image.jpeg.1aaff7eb98ca595c6136160057925bda.jpeg

The ATK of the MECHA Monsters ain't good enough for you? Then you can play Citadel. Which can take your Balefire MAX from a 2800 to a 3300. Plus you get to draw each time you ritual summon given you throw away the same number of cards you drew once this card gets destroyed! Good thing is though, you can place this card on top of your deck to get drawing again or just leave it to die.

Father Time 

1906702444_Image(3(1).jpeg.911fd54320f5fc4b91d8b3a9168d4746.jpeg

The man who led the fight against Kronos himself. Simple effect: Tribute it to get a trap card like: 

Return To The Past 

1160160985_Image(3)(18).jpeg.18c3f9c8b5efc380278c96cbe0c8aa60.jpeg

Very simple but beautiful effect. Yu-Gi-Oh needs more cards like these. 

Bootstrap Paradox 

1012600508_Image(3)(6).jpeg.edf88da4f7b1519d6bc79b60c9b38c2e.jpeg

Another Trap card if you really like to time-travel or should i say... turn-travel. 

Now for the generic card of the deck...

Time-Traveller MECHA Mega Portal 

867234947_Image(6)(19).jpeg.659de239e6b4943d283204c8c9d4a610.jpeg76718423_Image(6)(18).jpeg.204be2e6d5153a3983259e5c4067db5b.jpeg

This would make really nice picks for Machine decks like the Machina archetype. This card offers free protection to any level 6 or higher Machine monster. Just Xyz it off into this card, so incase it is destroyed you still have it on the field. Plus you can use this card to activate effects of machine monsters that activate on summon twice. After summoning the monster and activating its effect you can xyz into this card and attach one faceup spell. Detach the spell to resummon the monster and activate its effect again. I see this card seeing play in machine based decks. However, the real power comes when you have time machine attached to this card. When your opponent is about to target any monster on the field you can quickly attach the monster to this card as material so it becomes non-targetable. Pretty wise, huh? Now for the last one:

Emergency Time Capsule 

860079438_Image(3)(23).jpeg.1c4ecf11ba56c1b14369ce6897117e69.jpeg

Simple searcher. Nothing too complicated here.

CONCLUSION 

Anyways, This is my Time-Traveller Deck and I really hope you guys like it. I would love to hear your opinions so please feel free to criticize. Are any cards too overpowered or you see being capable of being abused in this era of yugioh? please let me know!

NOTE: MORE CARDS OF THIS ARCHETYPE ARE COMING!

If a card has an effect to special summon itself it is most common for that to be its first effect.

When you say "banish this card" or "add a card" make sure you specify from where.

I don't think any of these effects warrant the cost of banishing cards face-down.

That in and of itself greatly stifles this deck.

Inventor of the time machine doesn't have a level.

The link with 4 link arrows should be a Link 4. and it is kind of weak at a OPT use of the ritual spell? I think it needs a little more power all around, because right now it's a more limited archetype specific hard to summon verte anaconda for ritual spells.

I wish there was more interaction that involves reusing banished cards, like on the Xyz. Making the attachment 1 effect or standby phase effect work on banished monsters.

Counter trap not countering anything is weird, but I think ok.

I wish there was some card that manipulated the attack of your ritual monsters so you could use their effects easier (like making them 0 during the MP and they gain 1000 during the battle phase). 

The love:

I love the idea of manipulating the turn counter. It's hilarious the absolute nightmare it is going to be to return all cards to the position they were! Burn cards being able to be reused is where I think this deck would get a lot of power. Lots of rich lore and fun interactions.

12 hours ago, Loleo said:

If a card has an effect to special summon itself it is most common for that to be its first effect.

When you say "banish this card" or "add a card" make sure you specify from where.

I don't think any of these effects warrant the cost of banishing cards face-down.

That in and of itself greatly stifles this deck.

Inventor of the time machine doesn't have a level.

The link with 4 link arrows should be a Link 4. and it is kind of weak at a OPT use of the ritual spell? I think it needs a little more power all around, because right now it's a more limited archetype specific hard to summon verte anaconda for ritual spells.

I wish there was more interaction that involves reusing banished cards, like on the Xyz. Making the attachment 1 effect or standby phase effect work on banished monsters.

Counter trap not countering anything is weird, but I think ok.

I wish there was some card that manipulated the attack of your ritual monsters so you could use their effects easier (like making them 0 during the MP and they gain 1000 during the battle phase). 

The love:

I love the idea of manipulating the turn counter. It's hilarious the absolute nightmare it is going to be to return all cards to the position they were! Burn cards being able to be reused is where I think this deck would get a lot of power. Lots of rich lore and fun interactions.

Wow. Thanks so much for the feedback. 

The Link monster with 4 arrows IS a Link-4 monsters. That was my error.

Will put the special summon effects first. Great advice.

And attaching banished cards to Mega Portal i must say is BRILLIANT. I don't know why i didn't think of that. 

Now, Inventor of the time machine has no level. This was intentional. I made it that way because if he did have a level, he would be a constant free tribute for the ritual monsters. What I mean is, you could tribute Inventor, add him back to your hand to tribute him over and over again. However, if he is level 0, it doesn't matter how many times you tribute the card as it does not contribute to the overall level requirement for the ritual monsters you summon. 

The Link 4 I thought was pretty strong. If you think its weak, how does banishing the ritual spell face-up instead of face-down sound? So Mega Portal can recover the card with its standby phase effects.

I could add more cards in the archetype that helps reuse the banished cards to add fluidity.

Thanks!

Archived