Hi guys!

D1G1TAL

Oops saw this after my first post :)

My name is D1G1TAL, AKA The biggest LS enthusiast you'll ever see. I’ll change my name once I figure out how :/

I love decks that mill, basically making yugioh a slot machine, so when Tearalaments were announced, happiest day of my life lmao.

- Mainly going to be active in realistic cards.

- Knows proper ygo grammar

- Always wanting to learn, so i know a lot about rulings

Hello CM ppl!

On 7/9/2022 at 1:30 PM, Robin Berger said:

My name is D1G1TAL, AKA The biggest LS enthusiast you'll ever see. I’ll change my name once I figure out how :/

Click on your name on the top right of the screen -> Account Settings -> Display Name Change. Note that you can change your username only once every 90 days. In addition, you might need a certain number of posts for this to be available. At the very least I'm pretty sure that was needed before the last board update of the forum. It is possible that is not a requisite anymore, so just try.

Anywho, welcome to YCM.

20 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Click on your name on the top right of the screen -> Account Settings -> Display Name Change. Note that you can change your username only once every 90 days. In addition, you might need a certain number of posts for this to be available. At the very least I'm pretty sure that was needed before the last board update of the forum. It is possible that is not a requisite anymore, so just try.

Anywho, welcome to YCM.

Yh i need to do 16 more things out of 30 to change my name

Archived