HEYEWELO

Xaitan

Hello. I like pudding but not hot cross buns hot cross buns are really nasty but penguins are good especially when u dip them in tea and suck the middle chocolate out but its annoying when it falls into the cup and you have to dig it out with a spoon. Although kit kats are the best for that although they have like 0.00000001 grams of chocolate on them unlike galaxy and cadbury's which have loads of chocolate, wooo going off the subject here right back to pudding i like chocolate pudding its the best sometimes i put like a bit of milk around it but then it sorta spoils it so i chuck it away, i get my puddings from tesco's i dont really know why it just is i mean i could go asda or sainsburies but then it would kind of ruin it after going to tesco's for so long. OOOOOO I love TROLLIES there great you can wheel about on then cutting corners minding not to hit the old lady with the hunchback chucking random stuff in it that you know your parents wont let you have but you still put it in anyway, but SADLY they ruined my trolly fun by putting this bloody plastic thing on the wheels which slow it down :( I wonder if they still have speedy trollies at asda, hmmmmm must look sometime. ELSE ill have to resort to the baskets......which are like the most dummest thing ever you pick up one and your like yea be able to get it in no problem then your parents start stuffing loads in it and you nearly die and have to push it along the slidy tesco floors all the way to the till and then the person at the till takes like 300000000000 years to scan it all and tell you the price, maybe we should get robots to do it or maybe checkens with large slippers.....

Uhh well thats about it, you officialy know everything about me apaprt from that im skinny and have one shoe on at the moment for no apparent reason but cant seem to bring myself to take it off, anyways SEE YOU LATER !!!!!!!!

Archived